December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

What are blood thinners for during pregnancy, if I may ask?

My viability scan is tomorrow morning and I am both excited and so very nervous!

Welcome and congrats to new peeps!

Hey ladies would love to join you. EDD 12/15. I have my first appointment April 27th. It can't get here soon enough. I feel like I already look 4 months pregnant

My viability scan is tomorrow morning and I am both excited and so very nervous!

Absolutely! I have a gene mutation called factor V leiden that causes you to clot a lot easier. For most women, it's not a huge issue but since I have a personal history with a DVT when I was 24, I get to start on blood thinners right away and will take them for the whole thing and a few weeks after as well! :thumbup:

My sister, who has the same thing but has never had any clots, only needed to take a baby aspirin through her pregnancy.

That's soooo exciting for the scan!!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

My blood thinner are because my himaglobin levels are really high and I'm also on steroid to keep my body from rejecting the pregnancy( we normally get to week 6 and I miss miscarry) ( natural killer cells or something is three times the normal level

Welcome Emma and Congrats!!!!

*I'll confess why I've been quite lately...I still do not have a ton of symptoms. Big boobs (that I confess I check throughout the day to make sure they are still big) and very mild and random "twinges" in my pelvic area seem to be all I have. Part of it for me is I honestly don't "feel" pregnant and don't entirely believe it's real yet. My US is exactly one week away now, I'll be 6w3d! The 18th at 12:40! Once I hear the heartbeat, I'll know that for the most part I'm out of the MC "danger zone" since it goes down to a 2% chance after that and I'll be able to relax a bit and enjoy it. I'm trying to not be on the boards all the time at this stage to keep myself from reading other stories of people having their early MCs and worrying!

*Side note: Blood thinners aren't much fun and this is what my abdomen looks like already after only 1 week of them so far!

Hey Lovely! Im feeling the same! It's so hard to be reading about it when you are trying to stay so positive! I'm not even seeing my MW till a week tomorow(20th) and still dont know if she will book me in for an early scan or if ill have to wait until 12weeks, I dont think I will be able to tbh!

I have added the new faces too! Congrats ladies! :flower: xxx

Hello, can I join please? Just got a bfp yesterday and confirmed with a clearblue today... not 100% on due date as was using the patch and stopped last month and got pregnant before a real period... so can you put me down for the 20th December for now?

Hi to all the new ladies! Congrats of your BFPs!!

I received a scan yesterday and our little spot had a heartbeat! I'm feeling so much better about this pregnancy now, as I was worried a bit before. But I've been nauseous enough the last couple days that it could only mean good things!

Yay more December mummies!! :hi:

Silas :cloud9:

I hit unsubscribe by mistake, well annoying! :dohh:

Anyone driving themselves crazy constantly looking for signs and symptoms??

Great news Silas! I'm still waiting for a scan date, cant wait anymore!

Danielle I'm driving myself a bit crazy cause im not feeling many symptoms anymore, just sore bbs and insomnia at the moment. I didnt get any sickness with my last pregnancy so I'm not really expecting it this time either.

Congrats to all the new mums joining!

Sunnydee Mines are tiredness and feeling neasous then just eating everything insight, but the eating could be the steroid I've got to take. Last night at 12.30 I have to go get some toast so I didn't eat my arm!
I would say only today my boobs are starting to become abit tender.

Hi all! Just found out on Thursday that I'm expecting #3! Came as quite the surprise lol. Excited for a Christmas baby though!

Hey Ashley, congrats!!!

Wow I felt so bad this morning, so I was so close to vomiting on an empty stomach. :sick: Much better now I've had cereal and a bite of the kiddies Easter eggs :haha:

He ladies can ypu add me for 22nd December! Can't wait xx

Hi mamas! I already posted this in first tri but I thought I'd ask you guys since we're all kind of around the same weeks..

I got a blood draw done for betas on April 14 and it came back at 18. I went for my 2nd on April 17 and it came back at 101, doubling time 28 hours. I thought it was pretty good but then my drs assistant calls me and says that 101 is actually low and he wants me to get another draw down next week to make sure it's rising and then possibly be seen for an early ultrasound. I don't understand why they're saying it's low when it more than doubled. My period isn't even due until this fri/sat so I'm still super early. Google is actually making me feel better (shocking! lol) because most everywhere I'm going says that 50-400 is normal range for 14dpo (which is where I would guess I was on April 17). Do my numbers sound good? Help me stop freaking out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->