December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

Me too! It's the weirdest feeling getting kicked in the cervix! When should they be head down? I have my yoga ball pumped up and ready to get her in the right position! ☺

I don't think it matters so much for another few weeks yet so don't worry! I think they can flip quite easily at this point.

Hi ladies! So I'm measuring 31 weeks at 27 weeks. My weight gain is in acceptable range. What is happening?!?!? I'm so scared I'll be having a massive baby.

I had a growth scan at 26 weeks and baby was estimated to be 2lb 11oz already!!! They don't start measuring fundal height until 28 weeks so will be interesting to see what I'm measuring as well! My ds was 9lb 14 oz so I'm expecting a 10lber!

Oh gosh. I barely got out a 7 lb 8.5 oz (my biggest)! Seriously. I had a vaginal hematoma and emergency surgery 3 weeks PP. I'm terrified to have a bigger baby.

Will they send you for another scan or is that within the normal range? My midwife always just says measuring on track I've never been given the exact weeks but I presume there's some leeway!? She started measuring fundal height at 20 weeks for me.
I feel huge already though, how can I grow another 3 months!

How's everyone feeling? Heartburn has started for me but not everyday like last time, and getting a bit uncomfortable sleeping but all good apart from that! 😊

I'm having another scan at 32 weeks but I'm under consultant who always scans at clinic as well.
Heartburn is around every day now! Joys of pregnancy x

I haven't had another scan mentioned as of yet. Comments like "your other babies were big right?" I imagine it'll happen if I don't even out somewhere. This is my fourth as well, so I'm sure that is being considered.

It could just be more fluid this time rather than a bigger baby?

Cant believe we're all in 3rd trimester already? Feels like it went so fast!

It could be. Only time will tell.
12 weeks to go for me! Crazy.

Hi guys just checking in, had no wifi for a few weeks! I'm huge and fat and my back hurts. Otherwise I'm okay though. Still throwing up most days but not much. I'm as well as I can be pretty much. Hope everyone is doing well in third tri

Oh no that's too bad that you are still getting sick boothh! Yeah I'm definitely feeling the 3rd tri aches and pains. I've been very tired and weak from low iron too.

I can't stop watching episodes of one born every minute it's getting very close now!

I'm doing pretty good. Not getting sick anymore, thankfully. I'm so sorry you're still suffering with it. I only get a bit nauseous from time to time.

I have low iron as well, and I'm currently at the doctors office taking the 3 hr glucose test 🤢...I hate that drink. I haven't been able to eat or drink since yesterday. Bleh.

Oh no it's so awful! I only did the 1 hour test so no fasting but I was so afraid of failing that I didn't eat any carbs before and was pretty healthy for the days before and my results were LOW blood sugar! My midwife didn't seem concerned by it though? I've been pretty exhausted lately so I guess it could be a mix of having low blood sugar and low iron!?

It really is! I passed my 3 hr glucose test but iron is definitely low.

Hopefully some ladies can come by soon and give us an update.

I'm okay, still hanging in there.
How is everyone?
Are you all ready or still have lots to buy?

I haven't bought anything, have lots of clothes from my nieces coming soon and most of my son's clothes were neutral cause we were team yellow when he was born.

I went on a bit of a nesting/ cleaning spree last week and got the bassinet all set up! I know it's a bit early but I got excited :)

I haven't bought anything, have lots of clothes from my nieces coming soon and most of my son's clothes were neutral cause we were team yellow when he was born.

I went on a bit of a nesting/ cleaning spree last week and got the bassinet all set up! I know it's a bit early but I got excited :)

I can't wait to set mine up. Her chest of drawers and changing unit are arriving this week so I'm looking forward to sorting through all her clothes and getting some space back in my wardrobe :haha:

Most things are sorted, I'm just waiting for my parents to order the pram for me but otherwise I don't think there's anything big left to get just little things like more Muslins and socks etc.

I'm pretty organised. Have bought so much clothes and bits and bobs, need to order his chest of drawers soon so I can get it all out and sorted.

I'll probably bring down the crib etc once we're back from our holiday next week, currently in Majorca.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->