*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I just got my date for my first day back at work, after losing my baby in Dec! Going back June 12th. So nervous, I'm going back phased return. But still so daunting, especially cause I'm pregnant, it's a very busy and emotionally draining job as well. I just hope I can cope ok. It's not how I imagined returning when I went on Matty leave in Dec. Suppose I only working until november.

Its so nice to see happy scan pics! I needed some cheering up today as we have to put my little dog down this afternoon. Her heart is failing and she isn't able to breathe easily. We don't want her to suffer. :(

So sorry about your fur baby. :hugs:

:wave: Well I'm still new here but thought I would post my double blobs!! I am 9+5, they measure 9+3 and both have amazing 156 heartbeats (same as last time) They are laying different ways so they just look like blobs in the side by side shot, but saw baby 1 (the one on the left) with her (I think its a girl haha) big ol head and precious legs. Baby 2 is feet towards us so he (I think its a boy) is harder to see. :cloud9::cloud9::thumbup:

Wow!! Congratulations on two blobs!! Do twins run in the family?

hey all how is everyone doin.i don post in here very often as i feel like im due so late in the month that u all know each other by now!! and im just the oddball

I'm on oddball too. :flower: Don't post much and this trend travels so fast.

I just got my date for my first day back at work, after losing my baby in Dec! Going back June 12th. So nervous, I'm going back phased return. But still so daunting, especially cause I'm pregnant, it's a very busy and emotionally draining job as well. I just hope I can cope ok. It's not how I imagined returning when I went on Matty leave in Dec. Suppose I only working until november.

So sorry for your loss. It sounds like your work is being supportive. Congratulation on your rainbow baby. :hugs:

Hi ladies, I am due December 26th. I had my scan on Tuesday at 7+6 so Pea (our nickname) was just a blob really - the pic wasn't great. I don't now get a scan until August which means I will be very jealous of all your scans and pic!

:wave: Well I'm still new here but thought I would post my double blobs!! I am 9+5, they measure 9+3 and both have amazing 156 heartbeats (same as last time) They are laying different ways so they just look like blobs in the side by side shot, but saw baby 1 (the one on the left) with her (I think its a girl haha) big ol head and precious legs. Baby 2 is feet towards us so he (I think its a boy) is harder to see. :cloud9::cloud9::thumbup:

Thank you!! I am too excited. I keep saying, there is no waaay I can be this happy its unnatural!! :haha: No they are clomid babies. Although my mother is neurotic and seems to think that twins do run in our family. I was like, mom. NO ONE is a twin in our family... not even by marriage (I know that has nothing to do with it) :rofl: she's such a silly woman.

Thank you!! I am too excited. I keep saying, there is no waaay I can be this happy its unnatural!! :haha: No they are clomid babies. Although my mother is neurotic and seems to think that twins do run in our family. I was like, mom. NO ONE is a twin in our family... not even by marriage (I know that has nothing to do with it) :rofl: she's such a silly woman.

Haha Mum's can be funny!! So cool you're having twins. It's such a special bond. Congrats again!

Brittles what an amazing scan pic :cloud9:

Hi ladies, I am due December 26th. I had my scan on Tuesday at 7+6 so Pea (our nickname) was just a blob really - the pic wasn't great. I don't now get a scan until August which means I will be very jealous of all your scans and pic!

Welcome & congrats! I'll add you to our list :flower:

Hi, I'm also due Dec 26th! :happydance: why don't you get another scan for so long? If you don't mind me asking.

redhead thats cool we r due same day ut i will b having a csection a week early and bean its not that is goes so fast i read it everyda its just i feel like everyone has gtten to kno each other and im just the newbie that no one talk to lol

Hi, I'm also due Dec 26th! :happydance: why don't you get another scan for so long? If you don't mind me asking.

because I have already had my dating scan

It's awesome to see a scan photo of twins! My poor little bundle looks lonely in comparison, lol! That's very cool, and it's a beautiful pic, Congrats Brittles!

How are you ladies doing? I have an appointment tomorrow and I'm so excited, it seems like I've waited forever. I'm pretty early but I hope we'll be able to see something and post pics :D. Should I have DH with me? I really want him to be there in case we have a scan or hear a HB!!!!!

Just had first pregnancy moment.......accidentally flushed my phone down toilet, then burst into tears:dohh:

Rooster I would have DH with me if I knew I was having an ultrasound. Good luck!

BabyBell aww! You flushed your phone!? Poor thing.

I cried as soon as the nurse started talking to me at the dr office yesterday and it sent my blood pressure up when I got it taken. I don't know what set me off.

Lol Roosterbebe I don't know what came over me, my OH was like it's fine you have insurance. I cry at kids films anyway without being pregnant:haha:

ImsoTired i think healthcare professionals can have that affect sometimes. Just the relief of talking to someone who you don't know, but can trust, and know they will listen and not judge you. Iv found that a lot recently. :hugs:

I cried just driving home looking at the mountains thinking I was going to raise the peanut in this beautiful place. I think it is just going to be this way for a while.

I cried just driving home looking at the mountains thinking I was going to raise the peanut in this beautiful place. I think it is just going to be this way for a while.

Awww that's so lovely :)

I almost cried at dropping my ice lolly on the floor as soon as it had come out of the wrapper the other day. Does that count!? :rofl:

Ahhhh just noticed I'm finally into the one hundred's of days left until my due date, instead of the two hundred's :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->