*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Aww thanks guys :)

ttc_lolly id love a gender guess! I have a gut feeling so will be interesting to see if they match :haha:

That t-shirt is awesome! Wish they had it in my size.

Hope the tea and crackers are helping saucysac38

So just got back from my scan and it was amazing! Got put forward 4 days and my new due date is 27th of nov but I like it in here :haha: Heres a pic from today
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/HannahandIan/IMG_0001.jpg

aww wow what a brill scan pic! Mines on Friday would be nice to be put forward rather than back!

hey ladies!!! glad so many of you are getting excited about your 12 week scan - me too!!!!

regarding eating little - my appetite completely disappeared, midwife said as long as i'm drinking loads of fluids and taking vitamin, all is fine.

annoyingly i've woken up with the worst tooth ache!!!! so gutted, as didn't want to have to have any dental work whilst pregnant. it seems to be round my wisdom tooth area - has anyone had a tooth removed when pregnant?

booooo!!!! i hate the dentist. is dental work even safe during pregnancy?

xxxxxxxxx

Yes, dental treatment is safe during pregnancy. You must get this checked out, however much you hate going to the dentist, because the last thing you need is more toothache. Recommendations in UK are to ideally avoid x-rays in 1st tri and to use a lead apron thereafter. Also, DoH recommends that dentists don't place amalgam fillings in pregnant women (even though there is actually no evidence-base for this). A toothache doesn't necessarily mean you will need a tooth out. Wisdom teeth can be notoriously problematic when they are coming through and if it is inflammation/infection of the overlying gum then it can be easily treated. Go see your GDP to at least find out what is going on. Tell him/her that you are pregnant and they can also advise re pain relief. You might find this link helpful:

https://www.dentalhealth.org/tell-me-about/topic/children-s-teeth/dental-care-for-mother-and-baby

:wave: Hello ladies!! I have been on BnB for quite sometime and had NO clue about this section!!:dohh: I am due Dec 15th with twins!! Well that would be my date with one, not sure if they offset it with twins or not... :shrug: First scan only showed one sac and yolk, although I def had the feeling of twins!! And sure enough, second scan... 2 babies 2 heartbeats!! I go in for another scan tomorrow and I am soooo excited!

Hi ladies. Had a surprise ultrasound today because of my spotting. Couldn't find baby's heartbeat on a doppler but it was beating away on the ultrasound machine! 160 bpm now! Baby wiggled and wiggled! Measured exactly to the day and they said everything looked beautiful. Baby is almost 4 cm from head to but! It's an awful picture she printed me though. I think it is of baby from the back because I cannot see his or her legs in the pic. It figures though....baby posed for a bunch of pics and she prints me out this one....:dohh: It's ok because I have another scan in 2 weeks so no big deal!I feel like I dodged a bullet. I will hopefully be more confident for a while. Hope you ladies are doing well!

Attachments

• 05-16-2012 02;38;43PM.jpg
    05-16-2012 02;38;43PM.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 6
Yay! More twins!

Still think your scan is cute ImSoTired - must be a boy being that awkward!

Yay! More twins!

I didn't think it was awkward just the pic she took is baby face down. There were many better poses but she prints me this one. DO you thinkit's an ugly pic?:nope:

lovely scan pics ladies! :)

First worrywort time for me this evening - had a period of quite strong period pain like cramping that came and went for about half an hour.

OH asked if I wanted to go to A&E as my face was scrunched up in pain when they were there but they've gone away now and I've checked and I've not started to bleed or anything.

First midwife appointment isn't until next Tuesday. Hope I've done the right thing... trying to stay relaxed, and also don't want to turn up at the hospital for them to say I'm being silly... but first worry moment for me and I'd be lying if I said it hasn't shaken me a little.

Yay! More twins!

I didn't think it was awkward just the pic she took is baby face down. There were many better poses but she prints me this one. DO you thinkit's an ugly pic?:nope:

Aww I think you scan is ADORABLE! I hate when the doc doesn't give you a good pic :wacko: I know my doc got a good one of baby 1 last time, showed the head and body, with baby 2 kinda just a blob. He gave me the pic with both baby 1 and 2 BOTH looking like blobs. :nope::growlmad: For the one in 2 weeks ask the doc for a good profile or whatever shot you want BEFORE they start. Might agree and give ya what you want!!

Imsotired, cute scan pic! I love the little arms. I hope I get a scan pic next week at my first appt, or at least get to hear the HB. can't help but worry since its been almost a month since my last appt. I still feel like crap tho so that must be a good sign.

Redhead - keep an eye on your symptoms. if you cramp like that again you may want to go in, just to be safe. I'm sure they have seen plenty of worried first timers. But some cramping can be normal. Maybe its constipation? I had some nasty cramps the other day from that. Stupid hormones...

My OH said that if it happens again we'll go just to be safe. Thanks for the advice :)

Aww thanks guys :)

ttc_lolly id love a gender guess! I have a gut feeling so will be interesting to see if they match :haha:

That t-shirt is awesome! Wish they had it in my size.

Hope the tea and crackers are helping saucysac38

Yay! I think 100% :pink: what is your gut feeling?

:wave: Hello ladies!! I have been on BnB for quite sometime and had NO clue about this section!!:dohh: I am due Dec 15th with twins!! Well that would be my date with one, not sure if they offset it with twins or not... :shrug: First scan only showed one sac and yolk, although I def had the feeling of twins!! And sure enough, second scan... 2 babies 2 heartbeats!! I go in for another scan tomorrow and I am soooo excited!

Welcome and congrats :flower: awww our 2nd set of twins! How lovely! I'll add you to our list :)

Hi ladies. Had a surprise ultrasound today because of my spotting. Couldn't find baby's heartbeat on a doppler but it was beating away on the ultrasound machine! 160 bpm now! Baby wiggled and wiggled! Measured exactly to the day and they said everything looked beautiful. Baby is almost 4 cm from head to but! It's an awful picture she printed me though. I think it is of baby from the back because I cannot see his or her legs in the pic. It figures though....baby posed for a bunch of pics and she prints me out this one....:dohh: It's ok because I have another scan in 2 weeks so no big deal!I feel like I dodged a bullet. I will hopefully be more confident for a while. Hope you ladies are doing well!

Wow what an amazing pic, definitely not ugly at all!! Really looks like a baby :) glad everything is fine and that you are now a bit at ease.

Hi ladies,

My hospital is taking part of a nation-wide fetal growth study, and as a participant, I get a handful of additional ultrasounds (inc some in 3D) throughout my pregnancy. I just got home from my first visit. The FHR was 173 and baby is measuring 11 weeks. This pic has a good angle of the nub - I know it's super early but any gender guesses?

Attachments

• Nub.jpg
    Nub.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 33
Hi ladies,

My hospital is taking part of a nation-wide fetal growth study, and as a participant, I get a handful of additional ultrasounds (inc some in 3D) throughout my pregnancy. I just got home from my first visit. The FHR was 173 and baby is measuring 11 weeks. This pic has a good angle of the nub - I know it's super early but any gender guesses?

WOW now that is amazing!!! I'm not jealous at all :lol:

Picture is so good! I'm going to guess boy, although the HR was over 150! The nub is over the 90 degree angle suggesting it isn't going to go down and form a vagina. I can't wait to see if I'm right! What do you think?

At first I thought it was a girl bc of the gap between DTD and ovulating, but not sure now that I've seen that nub! I'll be happy either way but folks in my fam are hoping for girl as boys dominate - 3 brothers 3 nephews and me :)

oh yes! That looks like a little penis danglin there!! but I guess it could be cord?? Thats such an amazing 3d pic!!

No that's definitely the nub! It's amazing seeing one in 3D :D I am pretty good at gender guesses when it comes to the nub theory but I usually only see them in 2D so will be interesting to see if we are right! Will you be finding out joeliza or are you staying team :yellow:?

Hi ladies!! I have been moved two weeks so am now due on 28/11/12!! good luck :)

Ichisan - the tea and crackers did help though it is returning. This baby likes to get moving in the evening!

ttc_lolly - that shirt is adorable! I may have to order a few things just to get it sent here. So cute!

All the scans look lovely ladies. That 3D is amazing. I have no nub theories (we will be team yellow until the end) but all those babies are looking good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->