*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

redhead thats cool we r due same day ut i will b having a csection a week early and bean its not that is goes so fast i read it everyda its just i feel like everyone has gtten to kno each other and im just the newbie that no one talk to lol
I feel really new too, just join in, that's what I did... no one bites!! :)

redhead thats cool we r due same day ut i will b having a csection a week early and bean its not that is goes so fast i read it everyda its just i feel like everyone has gtten to kno each other and im just the newbie that no one talk to lol

Awww don't feel like that! Just jump in to the conversation, that's what I do :haha:

Bbygurl I do it too, if you feel you got something to say or add just do it, nobody minds infact it's welcomed:hugs:

i seem to be going the opposite way to u lot im keep gettin rly angry lol, i had ago at OH the other day cz he didnt know who rayman was of the playstation game i git so angry, and this mornin my dad promised me he would wake up for the post cz my new sim card was coming for my iphone ( repair company sent me a new iphone no sim whats all tht about grrrr, so had my phone 2days now n still cnt use it :( ) anyway he never woke up!!! well tht = a very angry sara haha i was fuming xxxx

hi ladies i had my scan today all is well ill put my pic up once i can get onto my laptop! Ive been put forward to the 28th of November i am twelve plus two but want to stay on this thread:) Iam now high risk pregnancy as my second baby was only five pound six so i have to have another two scans.

hi ladies i had my scan today all is well ill put my pic up once i can get onto my laptop! Ive been put forward to the 28th of November i am twelve plus two but want to stay on this thread:) Iam now high risk pregnancy as my second baby was only five pound six so i have to have another two scans.

Awww yay for getting put forward :yipee: glad you're staying with us though!

Can't wait to see your scan pic! I'll be 12+1 at my scan on Tuesday so will be interesting to see what my bubs will look like by then :)

I'm high risk too because of a previous low birth weight :hugs: x

Aww your all getting your scans, so exciting. Not even get my date through yet :nope:

Just occurred to me, when people go to second trimester, will this thread be taken there too? I know stupid question but I feel comfortable here! Lol

This thread isn't in First Tri hun :thumbup: It's in the Pregnancy groups and discussions sub-forum so it's going to always be around! :) x

I am getting close to 9 weeks, but am really getting anxious about sharing our news. We have told our parents, siblings, and very best friends. I was trying to wait until I was 11 weeks, but I am not good at keeping my own secrets! Ugh! Not to mentioned that this being my 3rd pregnancy (4th baby) I am showing much earlier this time.

It just seems like forever that we have known, and I am ready to burst! Trying for 6 months, and finding out when I was not even 4 weeks yet. I am ready to start talking about this baby!!!!! Need some strength! We finally told our boys. My oldest (5) said "no, you dont need anything baby". Ha! My twins are excited and at only 2.5 they are already kissing my belly. :)

I can do it. 2 more weeks. I can do it......

When is everyone else sharing???

This thread isn't in First Tri hun :thumbup: It's in the Pregnancy groups and discussions sub-forum so it's going to always be around! :) x

:blush: pregnancy moment hehe, just assumed cause its for Dec. I always find it in my CP. :dohh: that's good we all progress together :happydance:

I am getting close to 9 weeks, but am really getting anxious about sharing our news. We have told our parents, siblings, and very best friends. I was trying to wait until I was 11 weeks, but I am not good at keeping my own secrets! Ugh! Not to mentioned that this being my 3rd pregnancy (4th baby) I am showing much earlier this time.

It just seems like forever that we have known, and I am ready to burst! Trying for 6 months, and finding out when I was not even 4 weeks yet. I am ready to start talking about this baby!!!!! Need some strength! We finally told our boys. My oldest (5) said "no, you dont need anything baby". Ha! My twins are excited and at only 2.5 they are already kissing my belly. :)

I was only planning on telling a few people after my 7+5 scan. Our parents and a few very best friends new @5weeks after our first scan, but then at 7+5 we saw twinnies and I BURST!! Proclaimed my dual-blobs on FB. Which is fine, I only have like 90 people and its all family and close and good friends and a few co-workers. Good luck holding out and so cute about your twinnies!!

Awww that's cute! Did your 5yo meant you don't need another baby, or he was telling the baby it doesn't need anything!?

We have our 12wk scan on tuesday and that's when we'll be going public! Most of our family & close friends already know though.

I know what you mean, I'm too impatient. We not telling the world (our parents and 3close friends know) untill after 12 week scan, but that feels like an eternity! I have to stop myself from logging in to fb and just blurting it out :haha: I cannot keep my own secrets either. My poor OH every time I say I spoke to someone expects me o say I told them, which is how the 3 friends found out :blush:

I was only planning on telling a few people after my 7+5 scan. Our parents and a few very best friends new @5weeks after our first scan, but then at 7+5 we saw twinnies and I BURST!! Proclaimed my dual-blobs on FB. Which is fine, I only have like 90 people and its all family and close and good friends and a few co-workers. Good luck holding out and so cute about your twinnies!!

Our nanny is pregnant too and he says "No, you don't need another baby. It's Rachel's baby". haha. He is still my "baby" since the twins have each other. I think he knows he is getting kicked out of my bed when this baby comes. Ummm, he is 5! But such a snuggeler and so warm. :) Def. a mama's boy!

Congrats on the twins! They are such a blessing!

We have told our parents, but will be waiting until we get the all clear (relatively speaking) from the scan to tell everyone else. It will be siblings first and then others.

Still a while to go for us, only 8+0 today. Not finding it too hard keeping it a secret so far, apart from my sister in law.

Hi Girls! I am trying to wait until 12 weeks as well but it is getting hard to hold it in. I feel huge. It is getting hard to hide! lol

How are you all feeling? I am starting to feel a bit better I think...can't wait for second tri with the baby glow and feeling! :) Hope you all are well! GL on all of your upcoming scans! Can't wait to see pics of all of your babies!

I cry sometimes for random reasons and God forbid I see something sad on tv!

We told nearly everyone weeks ago:blush:, silly maybe but I didn't have much of a choice. Maybe a second baby would be easier for me to keep my mouth shut about. This one was way too exciting! There are only a few people I haven't told but they aren't too close to me at the moment so they'll find out in due time. Lol. Maybe I'll text them now, lol.

I told everyone at 8 weeks. I said I was going to wait until I heard the HB but I couldn't. Luckily I heard the heartbeat 4 days later, and all is well still :) I was just bursting, and I'm horrible at keeping secrets anyways. Plus everyone at work knew, and the word was getting out by other means (such as a loud mouth dad! haha!) so practically everyone but my more distant friends knew anyways.

The only ones we told are our parents and siblings. Future godmommy knows as well but that is it. They've known for a while but have been really good at keeping our secret.

My 12 week scan is only 1 week away :happydance: can't wait to see my little one again and share our happiness with the rest of our friends and family. I'll tell my job too.

All of my symptoms except sore boobs and frequent urination have gone away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->