*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hiya ladies well had a bit of a bad day yesterday so stayed away from the laptop, i woke up in the mornin to brownish blood so i panicked rang the doc and got seen straight away she said tht a scan could take a week so phoned my midwife and she got me one for this mornin, so ive been had it done and eveything id fine ive jus got a small bit of fluid which is the blood which can be caused by bruising she said and ive got my scan pic jus need to figure out now how am gunna get it on here xxxx

Sara try using photo bucket. I have my scan Tomorrow im starting to get very nervous! Hope everythings ok and i finally got my appointment for physio same time and day as my scan so had to change it typical!

Well actually got my new iphone delivered today after sending it of to the repair company took nearly a month so i though id of been able to get the pic on realy easy, untill i noticed they havent sent my sim with it grrrrrr so had to order a new sim which shall come tomoz so will put it on tomoz if i cnt figure another way of putting it on xxxx

Sara I keep getting brown spotting over and over.I've had red spotting once and brown probably 3 or 4 times. The doctor thinks its just a sensitive cervix because baby is doing well in there. Your scan is a very cute little peanut and if they say everything looked good it'll be fine. Some people just get some bleeding I guess:shrug:. Looks good though. Was baby wiggly on your scan? My baby was wiggling all over and it made me wish I could feel it but unfortunately the baby is only 1.5 in long so I can't feel a thing!

no not rly jus stayed still tbh, today was just a quick check they said they can see where the bleeding is coming from and its no where near the baby which is gd was so nice seeing the little puddin again got at 12 weeks id of had 4 scans lol my mum says im greedy lol xxxx

no not rly jus stayed still tbh, today was just a quick check they said they can see where the bleeding is coming from and its no where near the baby which is gd was so nice seeing the little puddin again got at 12 weeks id of had 4 scans lol my mum says im greedy lol xxxx

Maybe you'll have a nice calm baby. Mine is probably hyperactive or something, lol. That's good that the bleeding isn't near baby. I've had 2 scans so far but I'm having another in 2 weeks so I'm probably 'greedy' too. haha! It's just so good to see baby when you are worried makes you feel so much better.

yeh they said that once am past 12 weeks and anything happens they can just check for the heartbeat but cz am so early they have to do scan xxxx

Same here. The doppler wasn't working for me at the drs office. She said that it's still a bit early though and the baby is still a bit small to pick it up and it is much more effective at 12 or 13 weeks. They kept getting my heartbeat and not baby's. So needless to say I was freaking out and then on the scan baby's heart was just beating away.:cloud9: They also told me I can start to have external scans instead of internal because baby is just about big enough to see well with an over the belly scan, yay!

Same here. The doppler wasn't working for me at the drs office. She said that it's still a bit early though and the baby is still a bit small to pick it up and it is much more effective at 12 or 13 weeks. They kept getting my heartbeat and not baby's. So needless to say I was freaking out and then on the scan baby's heart was just beating away.:cloud9: They also told me I can start to have external scans instead of internal because baby is just about big enough to see well with an over the belly scan, yay!

I am going to look at getting myself a doppler but not just yet cz ill worry too if i cant hear anything, all of my scans have been external and at my 6 week we couldnt see nothing but the yolk sac but at 8 weeks it was just tht bit smaller than the scan i have now so u will defo be able to see baby xxxx

Its so nice to see happy scan pics! I needed some cheering up today as we have to put my little dog down this afternoon. Her heart is failing and she isn't able to breathe easily. We don't want her to suffer. :(

Its so nice to see happy scan pics! I needed some cheering up today as we have to put my little dog down this afternoon. Her heart is failing and she isn't able to breathe easily. We don't want her to suffer. :(

awww juless its horrible isn't it, i had to put my cat down about 2 years ago and still miss her loads xxx

Thats so sad, I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

:wave: Well I'm still new here but thought I would post my double blobs!! I am 9+5, they measure 9+3 and both have amazing 156 heartbeats (same as last time) They are laying different ways so they just look like blobs in the side by side shot, but saw baby 1 (the one on the left) with her (I think its a girl haha) big ol head and precious legs. Baby 2 is feet towards us so he (I think its a boy) is harder to see. :cloud9::cloud9::thumbup:

Attachments

• Twins 9w5d.jpg
    Twins 9w5d.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 12
hey all how is everyone doin.i don post in here very often as i feel like im due so late in the month that u all know each other by now!! and im just the oddball

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->