*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

i have a few names already boy i like issac, dylan and jaxon girls i like erin and maddison but i will prob change my mine completely before he/she is born!

We like Raif and Hael for a boy, and Hazel and Zahra for a girl! Can't wait to find out what we are having! :)

I wish I was going to find out but we aren't! Don't know how I'm going to make it through the 20 week scan without finding out!

Thanks munch - that site is great. I have spend an hour on it just now, still in my dressing gown! I love Sundays! How are you doing?

No names decided here. I like the idea of a name that means something though. I think I'll await the gender scan before I spend hours looking!

Evan - cant believe you are holding out. Good luck! I know I wouldn't have the willpower.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Ours will be India Grace for a girl or Cevert Sebastian for a boy.

We're not going to find out what we're having, it'll be one or the other!!

Feeling less sick now, though still terribly "leaky" down there :blush: which is properly annoying... Not to mention disconcerting.

Have lovely Sunday's ladies!! Xx

Ours will be India Grace for a girl or Cevert Sebastian for a boy.

We're not going to find out what we're having, it'll be one or the other!!

Feeling less sick now, though still terribly "leaky" down there :blush: which is properly annoying... Not to mention disconcerting.

Have lovely Sunday's ladies!! Xx

Love love love India Grace, gorgeous name for a wee girl!
We not started looking at names yet:shrug:

9 weeks tomorrow, yay!:thumbup: I love all the dopler stories, I cant wait for mine!!!!
I feel like my bbs are not sore anymore, and my nausea is easening ..so I'm starting to stress out! I won't be able to hear the heartbeat until my appointment in at 10+4 and I really need some verification here.
Is anyone else experiencing a drastic easening of symptoms?

Thanks munch - that site is great. I have spend an hour on it just now, still in my dressing gown! I love Sundays! How are you doing?

No names decided here. I like the idea of a name that means something though. I think I'll await the gender scan before I spend hours looking!

Evan - cant believe you are holding out. Good luck! I know I wouldn't have the willpower.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Hi Honey Bee, it's so easy to waste time on it. Not that anything to do with our little beans is a waste of time :) I am good, thanks for asking :) My sister is pregnant also and we have been texting name ideas back and forth (she is in the UK). I think you just know when you find the right name. Hope your feeling well, 2nd tri nearly here! X

I have names picked out which are quite simple, nothing exciting. I will be waiting to see if I change my mind about them once I find out the sex.

As for symptoms I haven't had any for a while. Well I shouldn't say that because I have a sore back and I get nauseaous for about ten minutes right before bed. That is ALL though! Nothing else, and I'm not to nervoue about it because I saw baby moving around like crazy on Wed!

In 10 days I'll have another scan and in 11 days I'll be 13 weeks and therefore starting my second tri that week! Yay!:cloud9:

We're starting to paint rooms in the house including baby's room and then we are going to buy the nursery furniture and maybe some maternity shorts. None of my shorts are fitting properly.:blush: I've already gained 10 lbs but I guess it could be worse....

9 weeks tomorrow, yay!:thumbup: I love all the dopler stories, I cant wait for mine!!!!
I feel like my bbs are not sore anymore, and my nausea is easening ..so I'm starting to stress out! I won't be able to hear the heartbeat until my appointment in at 10+4 and I really need some verification here.
Is anyone else experiencing a drastic easening of symptoms?

I'm exactly the same due date as you and I feel the exact same! Less sick, still tired though. I had a private scan on Friday as I couldn't wait until later. I've heard the heartbeat on my Doppler too :thumbup:

Ocean, yay, we have the same EDD! I still feel very tired as well and get nauseus but only once in a while. I guess I should just relax :)

we have names picked out too. boy will be Dallas Lee and girl wll be Brooklyn Louise

Ocean, yay, we have the same EDD! I still feel very tired as well and get nauseus but only once in a while. I guess I should just relax :)

I only get nauseous in the evenings now but I think that is due to tiredness, so I try and nap when I can and get to bed very early to avoid it :thumbup:

I only have a girl name picked out -- Isobel Loren -- but I have no idea what to pick for a boy name. I really like Jarrett but nobody else does, lol. As I'm pretty sure it's a boy I better make up my mind soon. I can't wait to start buying nursery items :) A lady from my work is giving me a changing table for free on Tuesday! So nice of her.

Rooster, I am finally starting to feel a bit better too. No more throwing up (Thank goodness!) and my boobs are still tender but not like they were before. Now it's just the back pain (I have a previous injury too) and SO TIRED!

I went to my OH's cousin's wedding last night and oh boy was I exhausted. Came home kinda early (11 PM) and went straight to bed plus took a two hour nap already today and getting ready for another. I feel old :haha:

RoosterBebe - symptoms should start to diminish now as placenta takes over all the hard work :thumbup:

We have a few names picked out although they are staying secret until LO is born :) I just hope she/he suits the names! We'll have to find some others just incase, but we are both pretty set on the names we've chosen!

2 days until my scan :wohoo:

my pram Hubby has been playing with it most of day big kid!

Attachments

• Pram.jpg
    Pram.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
Yay!! I am a green olive- or should I say baby is. :happydance: Love seeing progress!!

We have 3 boys already, so I am ready to pick out a girl name. If it is a girl, I want the most girly name I can think of. Something like....princess sophia....ha! Totally kidding of course! (Kind of). :winkwink:

We recently got a little kitten, that happens to be a girl. My husband really wanted to name her Maddox. She is a she, even though Maddox is clearly more of a boy name. My hidden agenda only agreed so it will be my "turn" to name, when it comes to the baby. He of course does not know this yet..... :haha:

Anyone else notice their OHs to be very picky with girl names? We picked our boys names very quickly, and likes all the same names. Seemed to really have the same "style". But, I feel like every girl name I throw out there he does not like. He has even said a few of my names sounds like STRIPPER names! Really?!?! :dohh:

mom to 3 i have two girls my husband wont pick girls names as he is soo positive this one is a boy! I love girly names mine are Hannah and amelia just can Not wait till scan Seven weeks and counting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->