*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

im envious of the fading symptoms! mine are getting worse and worse..

here is a little vid of our scan:cloud9: i feel a bit worried that the baby looks like a turtle on its back, like its trying to turn over and cant poor baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfEGfrJukLE&feature=youtu.be

im envious of the fading symptoms! mine are getting worse and worse..

here is a little vid of our scan:cloud9: i feel a bit worried that the baby looks like a turtle on its back, like its trying to turn over and cant poor baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfEGfrJukLE&feature=youtu.be

Aw so amazing!

Awww great vid lovie :) I might try do a sneaky ninja recording at mine tomorrow!

Lovely vid Lovie :) how special.

TCC Lolly hope your feeling better in the morning, horrible being sick at the best of times let alone when your preggers.

AFM I get my new car tomorrow!!! So excited! I have never had a brand new car before. It's a 7 seater Nissan, although not massive in size.

I had my first ob appt yesterday. Had bloods done and got results from earlier bloods that said I have low vit D! We are very sun smart here, mainly because the Australian sun is so very harsh. When baby comes we will be just coming into summer, we can have a handful of days over 40 degrees! Not much fun.

Ok better get up and ready for school rush etc. Stay well fellow snowflakes!! X

Thanks munch :) I'm feeling a thousand times better already so looks like it may have just been a 24hour thing. Still no appetite as of yet though but I'm sure that'll return in the morning!

I was going to say how the hell does an Aussie lack in vitamin D!? But I guess when it's extremely hot you won't venture out in it so much? I don't know how you ladies do it!

Thanks munch :) I'm feeling a thousand times better already so looks like it may have just been a 24hour thing. Still no appetite as of yet though but I'm sure that'll return in the morning!

I was going to say how the hell does an Aussie lack in vitamin D!? But I guess when it's extremely hot you won't venture out in it so much? I don't know how you ladies do it!

Glad your feeling better Lolly :) I am sure your appetite will improve. I wished I had a little less appetite, I am constantly hungry and have wacked on quite a few kgs already :(

Its winter here at moment. Cold and rainy but probably know where near your cold. We are really exposed to skin protection over here, slip, slop, slap etc and I am quite pale so never do the lie in the sun thing (fake tan at times). Need to get some more sun, bring on spring!

I'm not sure if anyone has had a similar experience, but I have a doppler and I heard bubs loud and clear last Wednesday and I've tried the last three days and can't find a thing. WTH? I would have thought that one of those times I would have found him. Any suggestions? I keep thinking he's just hiding but what if that's not the case...?

ETA: False alarm, just found bubs with HB going strong at 153 :) I swear I'll lay off the doppler for at least a few days now :haha:

Hey chick, I need to change my due date to the 4/12/12. I had my dating scan today and beanie was measured as being bang on 12 weeks.

Just a quick update from me! Had a brilliant scan, and was put forward 4 days which makes my EDD now 29th November. I've decided to stay here with you lovely bunch though as I'm hoping baby will stay in full term and even go over a few days if it likes :haha: I'll share my scan pic once I'm on the laptop, it isn't great though as baby was facing downwards and she couldn't get the best view. We'll be having a private gender scan now in just over 3 weeks :wohoo:

About home Doppler use, I didn't realize this till someone in another thread I read mentioned it, but I guess the paperwork with her Doppler suggests limiting its use as the FDA warns that the effects of frequent use is unknown. I'm going to try to limit myself but it'll be hard! It's so reassuring to hear that heartbeat!

wow, lovie, that is a great video!!

Lolly, sorry you are ill. its bad enough being pregnant, but to top that off with a stomach bug?! ack!

Love all the rest of the scan pictures! I was on vacation all weekend so there was a lot to catch up with on here! I'm going for my first OB appt this afternoon. I don't know what she is going to do...maybe take bloods and I hope at the very least listen for a HB. I think i need a scan at 13 weeks as part of some genetic testing that is pretty standard with my doctor. My symptoms come and go. I took Zofran all weekend because i was on vacation, so I didnt want to chance anything. I felt mostly fine, although very bloated by the end of each day. can't wait for this bloat to subside (please someone tell me it gets better....)

Sharan and lolly congrats on being moved forward! My baby measured 3 days behind at the 7 week scan and at the 11 week he or she was right on the money, to the day. I was relieved.

SaraDavies you are so small but I definately see that little buldge! I wish I were as skinny as you to start out with! I'm going to have a hell of a time losing the weight that's for sure:wacko:.

I'm feeling really good! I get a bit nauseous at night and sometimes I'm quite tired but over all I feel good. My back pain has finally subsided which is wonderful because it was pretty bad. I'm guessing I pulled something or jolted a nerve doing all that gardening 2 or 3 weeks back. Hope the pain stays away! Can't wait to see baby again in 8 days! I will be nearly 13 weeks and I'm so excited to see my little bean wiggling all around again. I cn't wait until I can feel the baby move! Dh didn't get to see my scan last week as it was a surprise one. He was disappointed but I gave him a copy of the pic and he was proud. He can't wait to see baby either now that it actually looks like a baby and moves. lol

Here's my announcement pic to FB :cloud9: DD in her special tshirt!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/bigsis.jpg

And here's the scan today at 12+5, not great quality though but it was the best she could get;

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/scan125.jpg

very cute lolly! we did something similar with my son :)

I bought a home doppler and have only used it twice... I only plan on using it when I really feel the need to (like if I'm bleeding), but I will always call doc too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->