*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Aww Lolly! How precious. Your dd is sooo cute and that shirt is just the cutest. Love the scan.

hey everyone. i got a job interview today and im so excited lol.. havent ad a job in two yrs!!

aww lolly so sweet your lil girl is gorgeous! Your babies in the same position as mine was i turned the scan pic round lol. Private gender think am gonna have to book one lol is it from sixteen weeks then?

Lovely vid Lovie :) how special.

TCC Lolly hope your feeling better in the morning, horrible being sick at the best of times let alone when your preggers.

AFM I get my new car tomorrow!!! So excited! I have never had a brand new car before. It's a 7 seater Nissan, although not massive in size.

I had my first ob appt yesterday. Had bloods done and got results from earlier bloods that said I have low vit D! We are very sun smart here, mainly because the Australian sun is so very harsh. When baby comes we will be just coming into summer, we can have a handful of days over 40 degrees! Not much fun.

Ok better get up and ready for school rush etc. Stay well fellow snowflakes!! X

Munch, I feel so silly. I read this post and went, "Her baby isn't going to be born in summer, we're all due in December is she in the wrong thread?" And then I realized. I have major pregnancy brain and feel quite stupid now. Congratulations on our summer AND winter babies!

i think your baby looks really cosy lolly :) its learning to crawl allready!!

this stand up really makes me laugh when he talks about ultrasounds..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5kzVwwLMTM

Thanks ladies :) If any of you can be bothered, you should nip over to my journal and vote on the gender poll I've put at the top!

mummyof2girlz - Yeh, 16 weeks is the earliest the private places will do it :thumbup: I've already booked mine, couldn't wait any longer! My gender scan in on Sat 16th June @ 11.40am :yipee: that's also the day we fly out for our holiday!

Thanks Baby Bell :) and thanks for the vote too! It's all so exciting!!

Hello ladies! I'm coming over from first tri. My due date is December 19th. I'll be ten weeks tomorrow! We had a scan with our RE on Friday where we saw the LO moving around, and we took a little video that I posted to my journal (linked below).

I ended up having to go in yesterday because had spotting on Sunday after dtd for the first time since our BFP. Poor DH, looks like my cervix is a bit sensitive and we may need to forgo for a bit. I do have my first appt with my OB on Thursday. I'll talk to her about it more then. Has anyone else had this issue?

Lovely vid Lovie :) how special.

TCC Lolly hope your feeling better in the morning, horrible being sick at the best of times let alone when your preggers.

AFM I get my new car tomorrow!!! So excited! I have never had a brand new car before. It's a 7 seater Nissan, although not massive in size.

I had my first ob appt yesterday. Had bloods done and got results from earlier bloods that said I have low vit D! We are very sun smart here, mainly because the Australian sun is so very harsh. When baby comes we will be just coming into summer, we can have a handful of days over 40 degrees! Not much fun.

Ok better get up and ready for school rush etc. Stay well fellow snowflakes!! X

Munch, I feel so silly. I read this post and went, "Her baby isn't going to be born in summer, we're all due in December is she in the wrong thread?" And then I realized. I have major pregnancy brain and feel quite stupid now. Congratulations on our summer AND winter babies!

Just seen this! :rofl: bless!

Hello ladies! I'm coming over from first tri. My due date is December 19th. I'll be ten weeks tomorrow! We had a scan with our RE on Friday where we saw the LO moving around, and we took a little video that I posted to my journal (linked below).

I ended up having to go in yesterday because had spotting on Sunday after dtd for the first time since our BFP. Poor DH, looks like my cervix is a bit sensitive and we may need to forgo for a bit. I do have my first appt with my OB on Thursday. I'll talk to her about it more then. Has anyone else had this issue?

Welcome and congrats daydream :flower: will add you to our EDD list now. 19th Dec is the best birthday ever... it's mine :lol:

I know a few of us have had a bit of spotting and all has been ok, so try not to worry :hugs: mine wasn't after sex though but I'm sure someone here can offer you their story or advice :)

I've had the same problem and I've had it more than once from dtd. I think some women just have a sensitive cervix and bd'ing doesn't go well especially in the first tri. I hope it doesn't happen to you everytime like it does me. I too feel bad for DH but he'd rather a healthy baby and I not get too stressed. Hope it doesn't happen again but I'm sure it'll all be ok. Just make sure you mention it to the doctor.:hugs:

Lol Lillylee, too funny! It is somewhat confusing, we never have white Christmases but still have some winter themed decorations. It feels mighty wrong hanging snow flakes on your Christmas tree when it's mega hot outsides. Also sitting down to a roast meal and ham etc can be full on when a BBQ would be more appropriate :)

Hi this is my first time on here, im supposedly due around 12th of december however i havent had my scan yet its on thursday so we will know alot better then!! i previously had a misscarriage at about 8 weeks so this time its mainly fingers crossed,

Thanks Imsotired. I'm hoping my OB will have more information and/or tips. I was only able to get in to see the PA yesterday at the RE office, so she was a little confusing about whether or not we should try again. We're definitely going to rest for a bit.

Hi this is my first time on here, im supposedly due around 12th of december however i havent had my scan yet its on thursday so we will know alot better then!! i previously had a misscarriage at about 8 weeks so this time its mainly fingers crossed,

Welcome flopsy and congratulations! I'll add you to the list and if they change your EDD just let me know and I'll get it updated for you :)

Welcome to the new snowflakes!! Lolly, your little one is adorable!! Love the scan pic too!

I had another random bit of red just when wiping today. Just happened the once. Why is it always when I'm away from the house? The first time was at McDonald's, today at Superstore! I was upset, but didn't freak out as much as last time. Even though I want to limit my doppler use, I couldn't help but check when I got home! It took a lot longer so I was worried, but finally found it! It wasn't as loud, so I think the little bugger moved further back or something. I'm relieved, but still nervous! Seeing red is so scary!! Anyways, I've used the toilet tons (even a bm) and nothing else, not even brown so I'm hoping all is good!

Welcome to the new snowflakes!! Lolly, your little one is adorable!! Love the scan pic too!

I had another random bit of red just when wiping today. Just happened the once. Why is it always when I'm away from the house? The first time was at McDonald's, today at Superstore! I was upset, but didn't freak out as much as last time. Even though I want to limit my doppler use, I couldn't help but check when I got home! It took a lot longer so I was worried, but finally found it! It wasn't as loud, so I think the little bugger moved further back or something. I'm relieved, but still nervous! Seeing red is so scary!! Anyways, I've used the toilet tons (even a bm) and nothing else, not even brown so I'm hoping all is good!

I bet it is just your cervix but I know that it is scary. It happens to me a lot. It has only been really red once but i spot brown more often. JUst make sure you mention it to your doctor so they can make sure you don't have some sort of vaginal infection. So sorry you're feeling like this but you aren't alone.

Luckily I have my 12 weeks appt on Monday so I'll be sure to mention it. :)

Ive had the worst headache today. What can I take? And I had light Brown discharge today which I suspect is spotting. I have my Dr appointment Friday so I want to hold out until then but I think I'm going to call in the morning to see if I can come in sooner....just worried now :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->