*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Ive had the worst headache today. What can I take? And I had light Brown discharge today which I suspect is spotting. I have my Dr appointment Friday so I want to hold out until then but I think I'm going to call in the morning to see if I can come in sooner....just worried now :-(

Paracetomal is fine during pregnancy x

Hey ladies.

Don't post here much but following you all.

I'm just after some reassurance. I'm just over 8wks and don't really have any symptoms. I know I should count myself lucky but it's nerve wracking. I suppose I do get tired and I get twinges/cramps so something much be happening. My bbs were site but not so much now. I feel groggy in the morning but fine once I drink water. So I suppose I am getting a few but if I didn't know I was pregnant I wouldn't suspect anything. Anyone else like this?

Flopsy - brilliant due date 12/12/12!!

Hey ladies.

I'm just after some reassurance. I'm just over 8wks and don't really have any symptoms. I know I should count myself lucky but it's nerve wracking. I suppose I do get tired and I get twinges/cramps so something much be happening. My bbs were site but not so much now. I feel groggy in the morning but fine once I drink water. So I suppose I am getting a few but if I didn't know I was pregnant I wouldn't suspect anything. Anyone else like this?

I think I used to be in a thread with you bean on TTC, I never really had any symptoms tbh sore boobs on the odd occasion but is be mainly tierd and jus get waves of sickness that's it, and thats all I seem to get now really I think everyone is different but all I can say is I have had 3 scan already cz I was bleeding and all is fine and like I said I have no symptoms and am sure ttc_lolly is the same aswell and all is done with her bambino too, I would say try not to worry but that would be very hypocritacle of me lol but having not much symptoms is fine xxxxx

Thanks Sara! Yeah we were on the same trend. Great we're in 1st tri now. It's so hard not to worry. I'll just count myself lucky. Scan 3weeks today! Lots of stuff to keep me busy over the next few weeks so time will fly by. Hopefully.

Hey all,
Well had my scan on Monday & baby is okay :happydance:
I'm sooooooo relieved as u probly kno i was petrified b4 hand lol..
Well the nurse dated me as 13+1 weeks which was 5 days more than i thought, so original due date was 1st of dec.. But has changed now to 25th November.. But i want to stay with u guys on here :-D
Baby was fast asleep on its front the whole time lol (lazy) we did sorta manage to wake it up 1 time but it just sorta shuffled, kicked its legs & then wen back to sleep (as if to say leave me alone im sleeping!!!)
Next scan (20 weeks) is on the 9th July :-D x

juless - definitely just mention it to your MW, but I agree it's probably just your cervix irritated or something. Still worrying though I know :hugs:

Blu_Butterfly - I've had the worst headache too. I've been taking a couple of paracetamol every now and again as they are safe to take during pregnancy. Stay away from ibuprofen :)

Bean66 - exactly what sara said really! My symptoms all went pretty quickly too, tender breasts are back slightly but that's about it. You're coming close to the end of first tri now so the placenta will gradually start to take over all the hard work and you'll go back to feeling (semi) normal!

xmz_innocentx - congrats on the scan! Glad bean is ok, and that's fab you got moved forward too. Loads of us are being moved forwards, at this rate there'll be no December babies at all :rofl: Glad you decided to stick with us though, we are the best after all :smug: ha!

yay thirteen weeks today! Ive been having some bad headaches spoke to my gp today said Its pregnancy related so ill just have to put up with it great.. Hope every one is ok x

Blu - Also try and eat little and often. Fluctuating sugar levels can cause headaches, as can dehydration.

Thanks lolly - my problam is I do feel normal. Saying that I did stuggle walking up all the escalators this morning which I normally fine a breeze. I just need to stop worrying. My SIL just had a missed miscarriage so I'm guessing it's on my mind. Devasated for her. She was 4 weeks ahead of me and it was her 2nd miscarriage in 5 years of TTC. I really thought they had their sticky bean.

xmz_innocentx - yay congrats on scan and to being put forward. Post a pic. I love seeing scan pictures.

Woohoo Im 12 weeks today! Im a plum! anyone else agree with me that plums are actually smaller than limes? I think they are. Either that or Asda plums are seriously small! lol

I have my scan tomorrow. really hoping i get pushed forward a few days but to be honest i was tracking everything so very unlikely. Though saying that I didnt think i had ovulated in March at all.

Im loving mothercares price matching. Went the to the baby show on sat and uesterday they price matched a avent electric breast pump set. £79.00 and I had £30 voucher to use so only actually cost me (in actually money from my bank account), £49.99. bargain i think.

I also got my crib from the attic last night. My dad made it for me when i was a baby and it has gone through all 4 of us and now my LO too. Its great! Needs a bit of tlc, sanding down and repainting but its fab. Made my dad cry by saying i had it for our LO- he is having a tough time with one of my sisters so it meant alot to him.

Overall IM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo Im 12 weeks today! Im a plum! anyone else agree with me that plums are actually smaller than limes? I think they are. Either that or Asda plums are seriously small! lol

I have my scan tomorrow. really hoping i get pushed forward a few days but to be honest i was tracking everything so very unlikely. Though saying that I didnt think i had ovulated in March at all.

Im loving mothercares price matching. Went the to the baby show on sat and uesterday they price matched a avent electric breast pump set. £79.00 and I had £30 voucher to use so only actually cost me (in actually money from my bank account), £49.99. bargain i think.

I also got my crib from the attic last night. My dad made it for me when i was a baby and it has gone through all 4 of us and now my LO too. Its great! Needs a bit of tlc, sanding down and repainting but its fab. Made my dad cry by saying i had it for our LO- he is having a tough time with one of my sisters so it meant alot to him.

Omg that is so lovely, usi g the same crib!! And that your daddy made it, so much meaning and love in it!

I'm 9 weeks today.....Baby is a FETUS:happydance:

No more spotting since that one incident, whoohoo! So glad to be 12 weeks tommorow too! Very glad to hear of happy healthy scans!! :D

Omg that is so lovely, usi g the same crib!! And that your daddy made it, so much meaning and love in it!

I'm 9 weeks today.....Baby is a FETUS:happydance:

woohoo you have also reached a milestone. :happydance: then next week is double figures lol

Nickibrum I know, far too exciting! But your at my favourite milestone of first trimester, 12 weeks! Means (for me anyway) you can tell the world (well after scan lol) :happydance:

We have already told family and close friends. Did that last weekend as we dont live in the same city as them and everything has been textbook so far.

But as for announcing it- not for another few weeks it seems. Ill be telling work next week so we were going to do it after that, but my OH has an interview on monday and its a 2nd stage process so until he knows where he stands we want to *try* and not tell his work. He is applying for a job internal (actually doing the job he is in now) so while it wont harm his chances it also wont do him any favours so mums the word at the moment. I just want to shout it from the rooftops! not fair!

Hi ladies,
I had my first OB appt at 10 weeks 2 days yesterday, and i saw the little bean and its heartbeat! I got very worried at first as my doc tried to use a doppler and couldn't find anything but my heartbeat, so she brought in the portable ultrasound machine and found the heartbeat right away. bean wasn't moving, so hopefully he/she was just asleep. I made an appointment for a more detailed scan and some bloods on June 1. After that I think I will start telling more people. Next Friday can't get here soon enough! Then i will also feel good about buying baby stuff :happydance:

Welcome to the new snowflakes :hi:

Attachments

• 10+2.jpg
    10+2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
Hey ladies.

Bean, you know I worry a ton as well. And I have to say I had, and still have, very few symptoms. I had more symptoms at the 6 week mark than I had the entire time. It seems like that is the only week I ever felt consistantly pregnant. Now I just get the occasional nausea and sleepiness. I am also still a bit thirsty on and off and therefore peeing a bit more... but I am really not feeling too pregnant. I had a scan 1 week ago and baby was fine! So I think some women just don't get many symptoms. My boobs also stopped hurting at around 9 weeks which I hear is pretty normal. Try not to stress. I feel guilty for stressing all of those weeks when everything was great. When is your appt coming up? I'm sure everything is fine!

Congrats Nicki! 12 weeks is huge!!

Baby Bell - yay for the olive week!

Chloe - such a good scan pic! Glad your first ob appt went well. Mine is tomorrow. I just saw LO on Mon due to my spotting scare, but excited to see him/her again. I just hope they don't try to change my due date. I've been measuring right on in my other appts so I just feel like the due date I have is the right one.

Also today I'm ten weeks! Woo double digits! I really cannot believe I'm this far already.

Glad to hear everyone is having good scans :)

Anyone having a schedule c-section at 39 weeks? I am because I had one with my son (unscheduled) and have already experienced labor! LOL

I am having a c-section scheduled at 38 weeks or sooner bc of my history which will make this bubs possibly a November baby! I am hoping to have it scheduled for 37 weeks but we will see! But I like being a December Snowflake so I am staying put! :)

Hello all the new snowflakes!

Well, little wiggle butt would not stay still so I did not hear the heartbeat. Alas, I'll get over it. I will go back in two weeks or I might just wait until my next scan which is in 6 weeks. I know it is harder to hear with bigger mommas and I have a tilted uterus so 18 weeks may be a better time. Then I will see it and hear it. I don't know, still trying to decide.

My symptoms are easing and I am happy. I know it is a worrying thing but I am over being sea-sick/nauseas all the time. I look forward to just getting round. I am still pretty tired and my appetite is still iffy but my boobs are not as tender and every smell does make me gag. Baby steps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->