*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I'm starting to get my appetite back finally. Still can't eat very much at one time though.

I will be having a c-section as well. I wanted to try VBAC but after researching some and talking to my doctor I just decided that c-section would be better for me. I will be having baby in November but even though I don't post much I feel like I know this group of girls so I'm sticking around.

I just called my clinic and it turns out they don't allow people to set up private ultrasounds, boo! So I'll have to wait until 20ish weeks for my first look at bubs.

On another note, I'll finally be in double digits tomorrow :) Starting to feel a lot better too, besides being tired.

Is anyone else getting the hiccups a lot?

I'm feeling better today. No light brown cm or whatever that was yesterday, Thank God! I'm just waiting for my appointment on Friday :) 12 weeks tomorrow! So glad to have made it this far. I feel huge already, I can only imagine what I'll be like months from now.

If the doc says she wont see me again until 20 weeks, DH and I will get a private scan at 16weeks. I think 2 months is too long to go by without seeing/hearing lo. Just the 4 weeks between my last scan and my one in 2 days has seemed like eternity...jeesh!

Woohoo Im 12 weeks today! Im a plum! anyone else agree with me that plums are actually smaller than limes? I think they are. Either that or Asda plums are seriously small! lol

I have my scan tomorrow. really hoping i get pushed forward a few days but to be honest i was tracking everything so very unlikely. Though saying that I didnt think i had ovulated in March at all.

Im loving mothercares price matching. Went the to the baby show on sat and uesterday they price matched a avent electric breast pump set. £79.00 and I had £30 voucher to use so only actually cost me (in actually money from my bank account), £49.99. bargain i think.

I also got my crib from the attic last night. My dad made it for me when i was a baby and it has gone through all 4 of us and now my LO too. Its great! Needs a bit of tlc, sanding down and repainting but its fab. Made my dad cry by saying i had it for our LO- he is having a tough time with one of my sisters so it meant alot to him.

Overall IM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

thats so lovely that your baby will sleep in the same place you slept:cloud9:

its so nice to see all the lovely scans! I cant beleive we are all going to be out of the 1st tri in the next month!

my morning sickness is getting worse! i hope that doesnt ean something is wrong with the baby :(

we have our downs syndrome scan tomorrow, we saw the baby on monday but it will be lovely to see him again :)

I just went the toilet and had a bit of red spotting again, mixed with brown. (TMI - I happened to be straining a bit to have a bm as well, not sure if that could be part of the problem.). I ran to the doppler to check and found the strong little heartbeat, nice and loud, in less than a few minutes. So bubs is okay, thank goodness. Still worried though.. Been feeling a lot of muscles pulls and crampy (not like af at all though!) type feelings, so maybe there's a lot of stretching going on and my cervix is sensitive to it? Hopefully that's all it is. I need to take it easy tommorow... Yesterday I was carrying my daughter around more than usual (she is around 34lbs.) so maybe that caused some of it. *sigh* Is it December yet??

Bean66.... really sorry to hear about your SIL loss. Must be very difficult time for your whole family :(

Nikibrum... I also use the crib that my siblings and I used (dad didn't make it though), it's extra special and both my girls have used it. It has this peg that you can remove to make it rock. Before DD2 was born dad sanded it down and painted for me :) Love my dad!

Hi ladies!! Can I join in? So excited to be having a snowflake!!

I'm due on Dec. 21, but that date might change around by a few days after my next scan (on June 4th). Will keep you posted! I'll also be having the nuchal check (downs check) around the same date. I am nervous about that one, just need to do some deep breathing...have any of you had it done yet? Lovie - I"ll look forward to hearing how yours goes!!

Symptoms have been the sore boobs, cramping on and off, although way more up till about Week 9, I'd say, than I am having now, and a bit of brown spotting around the start of Week 8 that freaked me out (juless, I know how you feel, but my doc said it can be normal and to just rest if we're worried...same with cramps). Headaches every now and then that NEVER go away, craaaaazy allergies, and no puking (yay) but nausea at every meal (ick). I've been trying to snack here and there to make sure I eat enough, but I ended up losing a kilo over the past 10 days days, which has made my DH (who's Italian to boot and a great cook) worried to say the least. I was thinking of making a food chart to check off daily so he can see that even in little snacks and meals, I'm getting what I need. Might be reassuring for me as well!

Happy to be on here though, so I will take whatever symptoms come at me! Bring on the snow!

Oh, and samj732, I'm not so much getting hiccups as burping. All. the. time. heehee.

jules how worrying that you have been having spotting, thank goodness that you have a doppler so can check bubs when you feel worried. I have heard of loads of ladies having spotting right the way through and healthy pregnancies and perfect babies but i bet you cant help but feel worried:hugs:

I will let you know how the downs scan goes, I'm looking forward to seeing my little elfie baby again :) The last scan we had (last monday) I had just been sick at the hospital (when they were taking blood) so i drank some full sugar coke and ate a suggery bun (sugar makes my sickness go away allmost instantly and i didnt want to puke at the scan too) the baby was really active kicking away and jumping about, i am considering drinking some coke again but i dont want ot if its bad for the baby, i dont drink coffee or even tea so i dont think a drink of coke 2 times in a week will be that bad...:shrug:

we anounced on facebok yesterday and i was so overwhealmed with all the kind wishes:cloud9: i wasnt expecting such a wonderfull responce:cloud9:

Hi ladies!! Can I join in? So excited to be having a snowflake!!

I'm due on Dec. 21, but that date might change around by a few days after my next scan (on June 4th). Will keep you posted! I'll also be having the nuchal check (downs check) around the same date. I am nervous about that one, just need to do some deep breathing...have any of you had it done yet? Lovie - I"ll look forward to hearing how yours goes!!

Symptoms have been the sore boobs, cramping on and off, although way more up till about Week 9, I'd say, than I am having now, and a bit of brown spotting around the start of Week 8 that freaked me out (juless, I know how you feel, but my doc said it can be normal and to just rest if we're worried...same with cramps). Headaches every now and then that NEVER go away, craaaaazy allergies, and no puking (yay) but nausea at every meal (ick). I've been trying to snack here and there to make sure I eat enough, but I ended up losing a kilo over the past 10 days days, which has made my DH (who's Italian to boot and a great cook) worried to say the least. I was thinking of making a food chart to check off daily so he can see that even in little snacks and meals, I'm getting what I need. Might be reassuring for me as well!

Happy to be on here though, so I will take whatever symptoms come at me! Bring on the snow!

Welcome & congrats :flower: will add you to the list now :)

jules how worrying that you have been having spotting, thank goodness that you have a doppler so can check bubs when you feel worried. I have heard of loads of ladies having spotting right the way through and healthy pregnancies and perfect babies but i bet you cant help but feel worried:hugs:

I will let you know how the downs scan goes, I'm looking forward to seeing my little elfie baby again :) The last scan we had (last monday) I had just been sick at the hospital (when they were taking blood) so i drank some full sugar coke and ate a suggery bun (sugar makes my sickness go away allmost instantly and i didnt want to puke at the scan too) the baby was really active kicking away and jumping about, i am considering drinking some coke again but i dont want ot if its bad for the baby, i dont drink coffee or even tea so i dont think a drink of coke 2 times in a week will be that bad...:shrug:

we anounced on facebok yesterday and i was so overwhealmed with all the kind wishes:cloud9: i wasnt expecting such a wonderfull responce:cloud9:

When's your nuchal scan lovie? Was you sick from just having your bloods drawn or are you just sicky due to pregnancy?

It's great isn't it announcing it :) I was overwhelmed too! So happy it's out now too and I can talk about bubs whenever I like :happydance:

AFM - 13 weeks today :yipee: baby is a peach! I was going to wait until I reached 13+3 to move over to the 2nd Tri forum but I'm soooo over 1st Tri now so I'm moving over today :wohoo:

Lolly that's so sweet that your baby is a peach:thumbup:

Lovie I treat myself on a sat when my OH and me go out for lunch and get a great big glass of coke! It's fab. I do t drink tea or coffee anymore either but I used to be addicted to come could easily drink 2 litres in a day. Luckily I stopped that years ago, but still love a glass now and again :happydance: makes me hyper poor baby lol

I got my scan date through, 12th June which is also my first day backat work! I finish at 13.00 and will then hang around the hospital for my appointment. So exciting! Think il justbe on my phone on b&b in that hrand half wait lol

Oooh not long to go then Baby Bell, how exciting :D hope you share your scan pics!

What's the weather like for you all today? It's going to reach 28 degrees here today and I am soooo glad I'm not in 3rd Tri for it!

Will try Lolly if I can work out how! Lol

It's gorgeous here today not sure of the temp, but my dad just phoned he finished work early, so we going to the beach. I love to swin normally but my tummy so bloated il give it a miss lol what are you doing in the sun today lolly?

Has anyone heard of the Ramzi Method? A facebook friend (who is mom to 8 herself) told me about it. Just curious if anyone has heard of it and what you think. Always fun to guess! ;)

https://member.cmpmedica.com/verify.php?referrer=https://hcp.obgyn.net/content/article/1760982/1878451&parentreferrer=https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fhcp.obgyn.net%2Fcontent%2Farticle%2F1760982%2F1878451&h=jAQHDPcA2

good to see you here, expattc and daydream :hi:

My NT scan is June 1. I wonder how quickly results will come back? They are doing both bloods and U/S that day. can't wait to see a clearer picture of the little one :cloud9:

Anyone felt really bloated by finding its starting to ease up the farther along you get? I am really hoping this bloaty feeling doesn't last the whole term...

I think it was a combination of the ms and the blood being drawn, I also hadn't eaten so that didn't help!

My scan went well:happydance: they gave me a downs risk of 1:20,000 which is low :) it was really fast, maybe 5 mins, baby has grown 2mm since Monday.

My next scan is at 19 weeks, that seems like ages away!

It's baking hot here today, your so right lolly thank goodness we are not I'm the 2nd tri!

good to see you here, expattc and daydream :hi:

My NT scan is June 1. I wonder how quickly results will come back? They are doing both bloods and U/S that day. can't wait to see a clearer picture of the little one :cloud9:

Anyone felt really bloated by finding its starting to ease up the farther along you get? I am really hoping this bloaty feeling doesn't last the whole term...

I had my bloods done a week ago and got the results today (the same day as the scan) I also read that it's very low risk if you can see your babies nose.. So look out for that on the day if you don't get the results the same day:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->