*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

No more spotting since last night thankfully! Went to bed at 8pm though as I felt a headache coming on, woke up at 8am with a bad headache and feeling really sick. My head is feeling a bit better but I'm so nauseaus! What a way to welcome 12 weeks, lol!

No more spotting since last night thankfully! Went to bed at 8pm though as I felt a headache coming on, woke up at 8am with a bad headache and feeling really sick. My head is feeling a bit better but I'm so nauseaus! What a way to welcome 12 weeks, lol!

Aww sorry you aren't feeling well Juless. Glad that you aren't spotting any more though, I know how nerve wrecking that can be. Perhaps, it is from carry dd around, not supposed to carry anything over 25lbs, I thought. :shrug:

Yaye, we are 12 weeks today :happydance:

Second scan tomorrow :wohoo:

Has anyone heard of the Ramzi Method? A facebook friend (who is mom to 8 herself) told me about it. Just curious if anyone has heard of it and what you think. Always fun to guess! ;)

https://member.cmpmedica.com/verify.php?referrer=https://hcp.obgyn.net/content/article/1760982/1878451&parentreferrer=https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fhcp.obgyn.net%2Fcontent%2Farticle%2F1760982%2F1878451&h=jAQHDPcA2

There's actually a thread on BnB somewhere about this and it was pretty accurate for most ladies :) my friend says looking at my scan pics it looks like I could be having a boy going by that method (the red cabbage test, and chinese gender prediction also said boy) so we'll see in 3 weeks time. I'll try find that thread x

Here it is;

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...out-early-gender-prediction-update-p-6-a.html

The Ramzi method was correct for my first pregnancy! I am tempted to try the baking soda test...anyone else?

You put 1 tablespoon of baking soda in a cup and pee in it! If it fizzes then it is a boy and it if doesn't it is a girl! Check out this link I found!

https://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stor...diction-tests/

So happy I am finally 12 weeks! :happydance: Scan on Wed I think looking for downs syndrome, etc. Can't wait to see baby wiggle about again :cloud9: Can't wait to start the 2nd tri! I think I will be at ease for at least a few weeks. Can't wait! I'm so excited.

Dh and I are going to buy the nursery furniture and some belly bands after my scan. He is so funny because I think he may be more excited than I am. He tells everyone he runs in to that I am having a baby and he shows the ultrasound pictures.:dohh: lol Nothing like showing pics of your wife's uterus around, lol. So happy he is excited:flower:

So happy I am finally 12 weeks! :happydance: Scan on Wed I think looking for downs syndrome, etc. Can't wait to see baby wiggle about again :cloud9: Can't wait to start the 2nd tri! I think I will be at ease for at least a few weeks. Can't wait! I'm so excited.

Dh and I are going to buy the nursery furniture and some belly bands after my scan. He is so funny because I think he may be more excited than I am. He tells everyone he runs in to that I am having a baby and he shows the ultrasound pictures.:dohh: lol Nothing like showing pics of your wife's uterus around, lol. So happy he is excited:flower:
:haha: that's so cute though. He's a proud papa already!

Yaye for hitting 12 weeks!

So when is everyone considering themselves in the second trimester? I've read 12 weeks, 13 weeks and B&B says 14 weeks. :shrug:

I'd love to do the baking soda test LOL

At 13 weeks I'm considering myself out!

:haha: that's so cute though. He's a proud papa already!

Yaye for hitting 12 weeks!

So when is everyone considering themselves in the second trimester? I've read 12 weeks, 13 weeks and B&B says 14 weeks. :shrug:

He is proud. And he's working overtime and doing things for me around the house.He's just so sweet. I should get pregnant more often! lol! But honestly we both couldn't be happier. This is the best thing that even happened to us.

I think I'll pop over to the 2nd tri at 13 weeks becasue technically once week 13 is over you are already in the 2nd tri. I can't wait already! And I'm sure once I start the 2nd tri and have my scan I'll be waiting and waiting for my gender scan!

How are you feeling? I'm feeling pretty normal as of late. The occasional symptom popping in and then out again. The worst thing is I'm having trouble getting comfortable at night for bed.

You put 1 tablespoon of baking soda in a cup and pee in it! If it fizzes then it is a boy and it if doesn't it is a girl! Check out this link I found!

https://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stor...diction-tests/

Just did this and no fizz! lol! Could I actually be having a girl!? How exciting. I think Chinese calander predicts a boy however.

My chinese calendar predicts a boy...I will go do the test right now! :)

It fizzed like crazy! I hope that it is right and it is a boy! I find out officially July 25th! I guess we will just have to wait and see!

It fizzed like crazy! I hope that it is right and it is a boy! I find out officially July 25th! I guess we will just have to wait and see!

Thats so funny that yours fizzed and mine didn't! I'm concidering doing another gender test like the cabbage one to check lol. It's just for fun obviously but I'd be surprised to see if it were correct.

I just tried the chinese gender prediction on 2 other websites and they both said girl. Funny cause I though when I had done it before it had said boy? Anyway...Baby's heartbeat was 160 at the last scan which also points to girl if I follow that old wives tale. Someone has told me after seeing my ultrasound that they think it is a girl as well. Lol. It's just fun to wonder I guess.

Blu - I go by the method of splitting the 40 weeks into 3 sections, so WAS going to move over at 13+3 but I'm over first tri now :haha:

Ahhh I have no baking soda :( I'll buy some when I do my next food shop and try it!

i would like to join too, i am due Dec 11th :)

Welcome and congrats hun :) will add you to our list x

Thats so funny that yours fizzed and mine didn't! I'm concidering doing another gender test like the cabbage one to check lol. It's just for fun obviously but I'd be surprised to see if it were correct.

SO bizarre! My DH was asking why does it fizz for some people and not for others! :shrug: I am not a chemist I told him...lol

SO bizarre! My DH was asking why does it fizz for some people and not for others! :shrug: I am not a chemist I told him...lol

You should have told him because some people have baby girls and some baby boys :lol: ha!

I highly recommend the red cabbage test, it's so much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->