*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Glad I'm not the only one feeling crummy. I just feel so blah all day. Evenings are the worst for me as well. My whole digestive tract is so displeased with me. Sometimes I wonder what in the world I got myself into.

I start to feel nauseous in the evenings too, it's mainly down to fatigue so I eat earlier now and go to bed earlier too, stops sickness

It's my birthday today, my OH got me a card from him, a card from Eoin(my wee boy in heaven) and a card from the commander (this little baby brewing in my tummy), I'm a very happy mummy! We now gonna go to the beach (my favourite place) and enjoy some sun, sea,sand and:icecream:

Happy Birthday, Baby Bell! Loving the idea of the 'commander'! Hope the sun has reached you up there x

Happy birthday! Hope you have had an awesome day!!
My poor little DD is sick, so I have to take her to a clinic today. I hate seeing her sick, since it's so rare! Luckily she's only been sick two or three times since she was born, and never anything too bad. Hard to believe we're all approaching the second tri already, eh? I find time flying by this time compared to with DD. I guess it's cause I'm so busy!

happy birthday baby bell:cake: what a lovely day you have planned :)

I'm still feeling sick and im 12 weeks today, goodness me it feels so good to be over this 1st safe hurdle!

Its mothers day here today and my oh got me a card a a framed scan pic, i love them :)

and here is a 12 week bump pic, i had a little bit of a tummy before i got pregnant but its definatly bigger and harder than it was before :)

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 12
Hope everyone is doing well. :flower: I am doing fine but it is HOT here and only going to get hotter I suppose as it isn't even noon yet...I'd hate to say it but I almost hope it rains again to cool thing down a bit. Spending the day with family and hopefully it'll be a good time.

Jules that is great about the house! I live just down the road from where I grew up and I wouldn't have it any other way honestly. Good luck!

It got very hot these past 2 days and today it is hot again. I need to find better ways to cool down, b/c I passed out the other day it was so hot.

headaches every day for the last week! I really hope they stop soon.. Thats my only pregnancy complaint now would be feeling great otherwise..

Hey everyone - it's been a while since I've popped in! I am also getting the most nausea in the afternoons and evening now (still there most of the day though!). I'm only OVERWHELMINGLY fatigued a few days a week now, and the smell issue is MUCH improved! I'm aiming for 14 weeks to be when I feel amazing...I think 12 is a bit too hopeful :)
Glad to hear everyone is happily cruising along and seeing the light at the end of the first trimester tunnel!!

It's so freaking hot and muggy here today... I pray to god that the air conditioning at work is actually working so I don't die of heat stroke! But I am thankful that my ridiculous schedule is almost over... just have to make it through Friday. My boss seems to like to schedule me a ton of days in a row, give me one day off, and another bunch of days again. I finally got fed up and told her I was cutting my hours down because the talks to her about my schedule were getting me no where.

Anyways, I'm starting to get "hunger" sickness rather then morning sickness. Kind of annoying as no food really sounds good yet, but I have to eat or else I get really dizzy and want to pass out. I've only allowed that to happen once, learned a lesson there :)

Bubs HB last night was a strong 164!!!

Can I join too I'm due 12th dec :) xx

Welcome and congrats :) will add you to our list!

does anybody know much about this nub theory for gender guessing off your twelve week scan pic? Ive just tried mine but with baby being upside down Its Not likely to be right..

You need to get a good clear shot of the nub to make an accurate guess!

It's my birthday today, my OH got me a card from him, a card from Eoin(my wee boy in heaven) and a card from the commander (this little baby brewing in my tummy), I'm a very happy mummy! We now gonna go to the beach (my favourite place) and enjoy some sun, sea,sand and:icecream:

Happy Birthday Baby Bell :cake:

Happy birthday! Hope you have had an awesome day!!
My poor little DD is sick, so I have to take her to a clinic today. I hate seeing her sick, since it's so rare! Luckily she's only been sick two or three times since she was born, and never anything too bad. Hard to believe we're all approaching the second tri already, eh? I find time flying by this time compared to with DD. I guess it's cause I'm so busy!

Awww poor DD :( It is horrible when thet are unwell. Hope she feels better soon :flower:

happy birthday baby bell:cake: what a lovely day you have planned :)

I'm still feeling sick and im 12 weeks today, goodness me it feels so good to be over this 1st safe hurdle!

Its mothers day here today and my oh got me a card a a framed scan pic, i love them :)

and here is a 12 week bump pic, i had a little bit of a tummy before i got pregnant but its definatly bigger and harder than it was before :)

awww so cute! and lovely bump too lovie!

Anyone else have a sore butt? lol! Must be my sciatica already!! For a couple weeks now I randomly get pains in my butt, haha! Sometimes like sudden sharp pains, like a pinched nerve or something. Strange to get it already, but it's familiar from my first pregnancy!

LOL not experienced that one yet juless :rofl: lots of stretching and twinges though, even starting to feel flutters :cloud9:

I would be miserable in this heat if DH haden't put the air conditioners in yesterday. My stomach is iacting up and I've had a bit of diarrhea on and off yesterday and today. I hope it's nothing and just my stomach acting up a bit. I hope it goes away and it isn't a problem. I slept well last night but I think it's because of the heat making me so tired and I did a bunch of walking yesterday at the cemeteries for memorial day. Not many other symptoms out of the norm, in fact I think I am feeling more and more normal each day.

Can't wait to see my babe on Wed. DH is so excited as well. I just hope I'm still excited on Wed morning and not cranky or nervous as it is about a half hour away and the appt is at 9:15 am. Then I'm on to my second tri! Thank God!

I hope the rest of you are all doing well!:flower:

my lower back just started hurting today and i've never had any back pain whatsoever... pregnancy related or not! it's quite annoying...

Hiya everyone pop back on today to say hi haven't been on again for a few days, well went shopping for some new trainers for OH and we decided to nip into mothercare hehehe and came out with a big fluffy snow suit, some booties and some little mittens and even tho we said we would wait untill my next scan friday GOD IT FELT GOOD :D lol, i cant wait till friday now and go and spend spend spend on baby stuff woooo its so exciting xxxx

hey ladies, sooooooooooooo excited for my scan on Thursday. if all goes well, i know i won't be able to resist buying something baby related!!!

glad everyone is doing OK - can't wait for us all to be 2nd tri-ladies x

I moved up a box on my ticker :yipee: ahhh the simple things! LOL! Officially in 2nd Tri :)

LOL not experienced that one yet juless :rofl: lots of stretching and twinges though, even starting to feel flutters :cloud9:

Wow Lolly flutters already! Your so lucky, mega jealous. Best thing about being pregnant is when you can start to feel them move. Oh and how funny is it towards the end when it's alien like and hands and feet push out your belly so obviously :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->