*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hey there snowflakes!

Great scans ladies! Beautiful, beautiful snowflakes we have coming along.

I had my appointment today. It was so beautiful, I cried. :cloud9: My lo was in there just bouncing and dancing around. Wouldn't stay still for the most part but we got him/her to cooperate after while. It was funny though, the tech kept saying my baby was a show off! FHB 157!

A scan is below. Gender guesses?

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/540206_310800285668632_100002159892289_692934_1722217101_n.jpg

Oh yeah, I got moved forward a couple of days. Doc says i'm 12w3days. TTC_Lolly would you mind changing my date to Dec. 4?

Oh Blu, what an amazing scan :cloud9: the picture is so clear and your baby really looks like a baby :haha: like you should be even further along or something!

I'm going to guess :pink: no idea why, it's just what came in my head first! Of course, will change your EDD now :)

Im due Dec. 7th :)

Welcome and congrats, will add you to our list :)

This is from experience. if the Police want to talk to you more, DO NOT say more than you need to - my advice would go as far as to say get representation if it is available (it is here in the UK free of charge)

The Police are renowned for playing good cop bad cop... my OH had an accident with a biker a few years ago, the Policewoman asked him to come for an interview that was "nothing to worry about, we are just getting a better understanding of the accident" etc etc etc - less than a year later he was on a charge of Dangerous Driving and facing prison (which infact he got).

Although that's a much more serious example, don't believe that the Police will just believe your side of the story - write everything down in as much detail as you remember it, but don't, if asked, answer more than the question (for example... if you are asked if you know what time it is, do not say "11:30, say yes.)

I am glad you are ok, and I hope it gets sorted, but I would contact your insurance provider now, if you haven't already, to let them know of the situation.

:)

Oh no, that is so scary! I hope I don't suddenly end up with problems in the future like that!! Thankfully there was no call last night and nothing so far today (and it's nearly 7pm). She said that since he wasn't hurt and I appeared to not have realized it happened she didn't know if it would go further. When I asked if there's anything I would need to do she just said "We'll call you tonight if we need anything more from you." and they didn't call. So I'm thinking *and hoping* that no news is good news and since there was no harm done, and I think she believed me with how shocked I must have been on the phone, that they decided not to go further.
Though this has shaken me and I won't be able to let it go for a long time. And I'm still terrified that they will call out of nowhere. I am just so upset about it, I can't enjoy anything, I feel to bad about it and can't stop worrying.
Sorry to hijack the thread with this, can't really talk to people about it other than you wonderful ladies! Back to happy baby talk!
These lovely scans have cheered me up! :)

honeybee, blu and nickibrum, such great scans!!

juless, don't stress too much - if you're not hearing from them, I don't see the harm in calling tomorrow to follow up so you're not sitting on pins and needles by the phone. :hugs:

Congrats Blu! Cute scan - I think :pink: but I'm no expert! I think your baby looks really grown up....

Lovie - I agree. The scans do all look different. I like that though. it was strange but when I saw baby today, Both DH and I were convinced he is a boy. Maybe I'm wrong..... if not, DS-S will be delighted as he has stipulated that he wants a brother, not sister!

will you find out what you are having?

i think elfie (the baby) is a boy but my oh is convinced its a girl... we will see who is right!

i think elfie has my oh's nose allready:haha:

Hi lovie - yes we should find out at our 20 week scan on 20th July. I can't wait. I will be happy with either a boy or a girl. All I am hoping for is a healthy baby! Will you be finding out? Can't remember how you said things work for you over there.

Jules - I think no news is good news. If you have written everything down and taken your photos, put it away safely and leave it at that. If they had wanted to speak to you further, they would have called. It must have been a huge shock for you. Find something nice and relaxing or fun to do to take your mind of it :hugs:

It's a seriously nice day here - off to make the most of it. Have a lovely weekend everyone.

I think we will be finding out at our 19 week scan, we will be so happy with either but i really feal its a boy and my oh is convinced its a girl.. so best to find out i think :)

jules thats great that you didnt get a call.. i hope it doesnt keep playing on your mind:hugs:

i woke up at 8 this morning, i wish i could sleep some more!

tomorrow is mothers day here i have told my oh that id really love a card i hope he remembers! im also 12 weeks tomorrow i will be so releived to reach that "safe" goal.

Jules, I didn't mean to scare you, that was not my intention. I'm sure it will all be fine, however I just wantedto alert you to the fact that what the police say isn't always what they mean and to be on your guard.

Try and relax, deep breaths! And if I were you, i'd go out in the car asap... The longer you leave it the more problems you might have with confidence, the minding a funny thing, particularly if it's the first time this kind of thing has ever happened and it's clearly shaken you.

:)

Hey ladies, hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday :) the weather here is fantastic, I woke up nice & refreshed and with lots of energy so have caught up on housework stuff (finally!) and even been to do a small food shop. Now back at home relaxing!

3 weeks until we find out what flavour the baby is :yipee: I also go on holiday the same day, so I'm a bit excited!!

Hehe, "Flavor of the baby", lol, love that! So exciting!!
I'm feeling much more at ease today, going to try to relax and enjoy a nice Saturday with my loves! We went to look at a minihome yesterday that's on a 1 acre lot within our price range!! Hoping to see about a mortgage Monday! We wanna buy it and in a few years build a home there! It's actually on the same road I grew up on!

Awww how lovely would that be to bring your kids up on the street you grew up :) good luck for monday x

Hope everyone is doing well. :flower: I am doing fine but it is HOT here and only going to get hotter I suppose as it isn't even noon yet...I'd hate to say it but I almost hope it rains again to cool thing down a bit. Spending the day with family and hopefully it'll be a good time.

Jules that is great about the house! I live just down the road from where I grew up and I wouldn't have it any other way honestly. Good luck!

I got a surprise scan yesterday at my regular 12 week check up because I had some spotting - baby is looking great and had an amazing strong heartbeat!!!

Attachments

• 12weekscan.jpg
    12weekscan.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 8
What a cute scan!! Beautiful little baby in there!!

So jealous over all these scan pics! They are certainly lovely though :)

Still sounding like I don't get a scan until 20 weeks :( I have one more clinic to try though for a private one.

My uterus freaking HURTS!!

does anybody know much about this nub theory for gender guessing off your twelve week scan pic? Ive just tried mine but with baby being upside down Its Not likely to be right..

Anyone who's 12 weeks still feeling sick? I'm a bit better earlier in the day, but once the afternoon hits I'm nauseous again and making supper is really hard! The thought of food is so gross!

Juless, I'm still nauseous, all day long. I even looked at a chocolate muffin this morning and went 'ick'. Poor little muffin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->