*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hiya girls, Can I join? My EDD is 18th December. It may change on wednesday when I get my first scan though

x

i have had a constant headache for what feels like ages now above eyes and on the back of my neck, having to have physio for my horrible back pain and have developed a pink mottled rash all over my arms this has to be my hardest pregnancy! So tired i could sleep all day, dodge tummy. i thought second tri was supposed to be easier! Sorry to moan on lol but Its starting to get me down now.

Wow Lolly flutters already! Your so lucky, mega jealous. Best thing about being pregnant is when you can start to feel them move. Oh and how funny is it towards the end when it's alien like and hands and feet push out your belly so obviously :)

I know, it's only happened several times but I'm sure it's the start of flutterings now :cloud9:

Haha yeh I can't wait for those movements! I'm most looking forward to having a little bum sticking out of my side and my ribs being kicked in :wacko: ha!

My edd is 2 dec. 2nd baby x

Hiya girls, Can I join? My EDD is 18th December. It may change on wednesday when I get my first scan though

x

Welcome ladies & congrats to you both! Will add you both to the list :flower:

Juless- I had problems with my sciatic (sp) nerve with my first pregnancy and it's started this time already. Sometimes it's just a nagging pain and sometimes it's pretty bad.

My sickness comes and goes. I will be fine all day and then the next day I feel like doing nothing because if I move I feel like I will be sick.

Mummyof2 - I understand. Headache today and yesterday the nausea was killer. I know it is supposed to ease up and I am still hopeful I am not in that small percentage who just has rotten symptoms the entire pregnancy.

Congrats to those of you moving into the 2nd tri:happydance: does anyone know when the mc risk drops, is it 12 weeks or when you are in the 2nd tri?

I had really bad lower back pain for the last 3 weeks, it was so strange only on the left hand dide:shrug: the thing that made it worse was sitting on the floor, not great as I work with small children so spend most of the day sitting on the floor.

I took a few days doing absolutely nothing, also slimlined down my handbag so I'm not lugging around half read books, its gone now touch wood!!

I have a silly sinus infection from being so congested for the last 8 weeks. See my Dr. on Wednesday...thanks goodness my head and face hurt so bad! My sickness gets worse at night, I have to eat before I go to bed and keep carrots to munch on so my stomach doesn't get empty! lol

I think that we are all ready for the 2nd tri pregnancy glow with energy to come! :)

hey ladies, 3 more 'sleeps' til my scan!!! just hoping for a positive 12 week scan, so i can put all the negative drama of the last attempt behind us.

has anyone had a 12 week scan on the NHS? what does it entail?

symptoms are definitely less, but have noticed that if i sit down my whole uterus aches - such a strange feeling!!! plus i'm soooooooooo vein-y, my husband says my tummy looks like a map. i'm hoping i don't get too many more obvious blue veins, as concerned that by 30 weeks i will look like a smurf!!!

ive noticed that i've started rubbing my belly like a pregnant person!!! so so so soooooooooooooooo much fun!!! feeling v lucky xxxxxxx

Hi ladies!

I haven't posted much, been really busy with school. I'm glad that everyone seems to be doing well.

We had out NT scan today and baby looks very good and healthy and so far doesn't look like there is any risk of down syndrome.

And... the technician was already able to tell us at 80% that we are having a boy! :cloud9:

Gl to everyone else that is having scans soon. :hugs:

hey ladies, 3 more 'sleeps' til my scan!!! just hoping for a positive 12 week scan, so i can put all the negative drama of the last attempt behind us.

has anyone had a 12 week scan on the NHS? what does it entail?

symptoms are definitely less, but have noticed that if i sit down my whole uterus aches - such a strange feeling!!! plus i'm soooooooooo vein-y, my husband says my tummy looks like a map. i'm hoping i don't get too many more obvious blue veins, as concerned that by 30 weeks i will look like a smurf!!!

ive noticed that i've started rubbing my belly like a pregnant person!!! so so so soooooooooooooooo much fun!!! feeling v lucky xxxxxxx

I'm sure all will be fine at your scan hun :hugs: what did you want to know about having a 12 week scan? Is it just a dating scan or are you having a nuchal translucency testing combined?

It's very basic really, the sonographer will spend most of the time taking all the measurements they need to get an accurate EDD and the nuchal fold (if applicable). They'll tell you your date and that's about it! If you are having the NT combined you then go on to have bloods drawn. Make sure to have a full bladder to get a good clear pic :)
Hi ladies!

I haven't posted much, been really busy with school. I'm glad that everyone seems to be doing well.

We had out NT scan today and baby looks very good and healthy and so far doesn't look like there is any risk of down syndrome.

And... the technician was already able to tell us at 80% that we are having a boy! :cloud9:

Glad everything looked well at the scan! That's amazing your sonographer was so sure on the sex already :D will you get another scan to recheck?

I have another scan at 20 weeks anyways so it'll be more sure then.

Hi ladies!

How exciting!!! I have a lot of friends that have been told the sex at the 12 week scan. One of my girlfriends (a nurse) said that they can tell but often won't tell in case of error or unable to if the babys legs are crossed. I am asking for a "potty shot" if they don't tell me the sex to see if I can work it out. My sister was told at 12 weeks it was 80% chance it's a girl.

Glad everything went well with your scan!!

My EDD is CHRISTMAS!! 12/25/12

Super excited to see all these December babies~~:happydance:

mummy of 2, i've also had brutal headaches that seem to last through the day without letting up.
Krippy, my sinuses and allergies have also been nutty from about week 6.

How is everyone today? Im a lime today :happydance: Im so excited, i have my first scan tomorrow!
X

Hi everyone. Can I join please, my due date is 7th December. We had our 12 week scan yesterday and all seems to be going well so far.

no sign of headaches today yay fingers crossed! Ill be fourteen weeks Tomorrow i can Not believe how fast Its gone! My bump seems to have vanished tho :-( strange! Ive probably just got fatter as i refuse to use scales i dont know tho think I can see an extra chin.. Maybe i should stick to salad rather than eating everything in sight.

My EDD is CHRISTMAS!! 12/25/12

Super excited to see all these December babies~~:happydance:
Congrats on your pregnancy and if I am reading your post correctly you're getting married in 3 days?
If this is the case wow what a great double celebration:flower::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->