*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

wow!!! it's so sunny in the UK at the moment - so glad i'm going to be huge when its cold - i think i would be a right misery if i was dragging round a huge lump in sweltering weather!!!

can't get over how achy i am in the 'womb region'. i usually have the odd twinges by my hip bones - which im hoping is stretching pain, but today i literally feel like my uterus is made of stone, i'm just so aware of it!!! hehe!!!

appetite is still a bit up and down. it's definitely a lot better, but i do miss that desire to tuck into a good meal, rather than feeling like i'm force feeding myself.

just to add to TMI point - so look away if you want, my bowel movements are all over the place!!! i used to miss regular, but now i go from constipated to diarrhea (sorry, i apologise, but you ladies are so good on the reassurance!!)

can't believe some of you have been given 80% gender predictions!! amazing!!!

hope you are all very smiley - 2 days til my scan, and i feel like im going to burst!!!:happydance:

Hi Ladies

Just realised I am not on this thread! I am due December 4th. Scan today confirmed! Please can you add me :)

Morning ladies.

I'm 13 weeks today! Whoohoo! But, I woke up feeling sickly on my stomach. What in the world? I haven't been sick in the morning this whole time. Great - now that my job knows I'm pregnant I come in sick the next day, go figure :shrug:

Anyways, we announced on FB on Friday so the world knows. And since it was a holiday weekend we saw lots of family and could share with them in person and show all the ultrasound pics.

I hope everyone else is doing ok.

HI ladies. Wow so many snowflakes! I am feeling a bunch better but nervous. Scan is tomorrow and I'll be 13 weeks on Thurs so all good news but still nervous. Hopefully all goes well and I can relax for a few more weeks!

Hope you are all doing well:flower:

Blu_butterfly: how did you tell work? I have my Personal development review on thursday and will be telling my boss then. Im nervous lol.

We cant announce anything on FB yet and its killing us. Lots of people know but my OH had a job interview yesterday (internally) so we dont want his work colleagues to find out just yet incase it sways a decision (not that i realistically think it would but why risk it??) xx

Hi - just wanted to know if anybody else still feels really sick at 13 weeks? I had a week of feeling a little better and now I'm back to that constant sick feeling and a horrible taste in my mouth:sick:

Nicki - I planned to tell them after my 12 week scan. It so happens that when I came in after my appointment they were all sitting down and having lunch (that the director had ordered) so everyone was in a great mood. I was pretty much like, wow, what a perfect moment so I told them I had just come back from the doctor's and was elated to let them know we were expecting. Oh - my group is predominately female so I was met with a bunch of female squimish excitement lol.

I'd told them very early last year so they were very involved as I was going through the complications and eventual miscarriage. I didn't want them to do that again if it happened not to work out this time. I felt ok letting them know after I was at least 12 weeks. I think that's the part that shocked them the most - that I was so far along. Especially since I had been so busy at work over the past few months and they had not even noticed a sign or symptom :)

I couldn't tell the world until I got them out of the way first. The last thing I wanted them to do was find out by rumor/word of mouth. I'm so glad that that part is out of the way.

My EDD is CHRISTMAS!! 12/25/12

Super excited to see all these December babies~~:happydance:

Hi everyone. Can I join please, my due date is 7th December. We had our 12 week scan yesterday and all seems to be going well so far.

Hi Ladies

Just realised I am not on this thread! I am due December 4th. Scan today confirmed! Please can you add me :)

Welcome & Congrats new Snowflakes :flower: will add you all to the list x

I was really hoping that 12 weeks I would feel better because my family is going on vacation to NYC. I'm starting to resign myself to the fact that I probably won't be feeling quite better yet, but I'll participate in as much as I can during the day, and hopefully head back to the hotel early to get my much needed rest.

I guess I have two things to look forward to in late June: feeling better & having energy, and our gender scan!

Hi ladies, please can I be added too? I'm due 27th Dec. thank you!

the gender 80% chance is amazing! i wish id asked now!

i have told most of the people at work but not some of the kids i work with, one little girl asked me today "why is your tummy bigger than my mummy's tummy?" i said "some people are just different shapes" i didnt really know what to say, the mum wants to wait till aftet the summer to tell the kids as they have had lots of change in their life recently and they dont want them to know i wont be teaching them after november... they will have to know soon tho, there is only so much i can hide my tummy!

Had my scan yesterday which was amazing as expected. Sprout was well and the NT measurement seemed small which was good. Only issues were my placenta is currently a bit low and my cervix is shorter than they hoped (2.8cm whereas "average" should be 4-6cm) so they are doing a repeat scan in 13 days time to monitor. And before anyone says it - yes I guess I am lucky to be getting extra scans, and I do love to see LO but to be honest I'd love to just have a boring normal pregnancy without all the added stress!
Got so stressed for the scan yesterday I ended up puking in the hospital carpark. :blush:

Anway, i have been enjoying stalking when I can but struggle to keep up as there are so many snowflakes now which is why I've been silent.

Sleep tight all.

Hi, I reckon my due date is the 19th of December, can you add me please?
Got my scan on the 11th June so will have a better idea then

Hiya ladies

Well finally am on the last few days countdown to my 12 weeks wooooo and i'm a lime now :D. Got my 12 week scan on Friday but if i'm going by the measurements of my last scan i am actually 11 weeks 3 days when i have my scan am sooo excited, OH has booked the whole day off so after the scan we can go and do baby shopping as it his payday today :p and I've been saving fr a few weeks and opened the tin today and was so proud of myself bc I've saved £300 and i cant save for the life of em hehe.

Well am back in work tomorrow after being signed of work for 2 weeks and im so glad am going bk to work i have been so bored, but i have been put on light duties no lifting or nothing and my job needs me to lift bc the lady i care for is in a wheel chair and she like to go out everyday, so she needs me to lift her chair into her car. So got a meeting on Wednesday to see what is going to happen i may be put on suspension on full pay, am going to be so bored if i am but i don't care as long as my baby is safe xxxxx

Have people got their 2nd scan dates yet for 20 weeks. Ours is the 19th July. Weve decided to have a friend make a gender cake! haha. She is just starting out making cakes so thought id help her out. By July the summer should really have kicked in so we will have a bbq and and then have a cake reveal :)

I'm ten weeks........double digits..........a prune! :happydance:
I'm good today, slet in till 10 :happydance: and am feeling fine.

How is everyone else feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->