*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Hi ladies -
Sorry for the downer, but you'd better take me off the list. My 9 week scan found a 6 week bean with no heartbeat. I had to have a D&C and am absolutely devastated. Slowly recovering at home with DH. I know I will get my baby one day, hopefully not too far away. Good luck to the rest of you for healthy and happy pregnancies and babies x

So sorry baby dreamers, my thoughts are with you and your dh:hugs:

Hi ladies -
Sorry for the downer, but you'd better take me off the list. My 9 week scan found a 6 week bean with no heartbeat. I had to have a D&C and am absolutely devastated. Slowly recovering at home with DH. I know I will get my baby one day, hopefully not too far away. Good luck to the rest of you for healthy and happy pregnancies and babies x

So sorry chick :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi, I reckon my due date is the 19th of December, can you add me please?
Got my scan on the 11th June so will have a better idea then

Welcome and congrats hun :flower: will add you now. 19th Dec is my birthday :)

Have people got their 2nd scan dates yet for 20 weeks. Ours is the 19th July. Weve decided to have a friend make a gender cake! haha. She is just starting out making cakes so thought id help her out. By July the summer should really have kicked in so we will have a bbq and and then have a cake reveal :)

Mine is the 11th July :yipee: it doesn't seem that far away at all really. I have my gender scan in just over 2 weeks!

I'm ten weeks........double digits..........a prune! :happydance:
I'm good today, slet in till 10 :happydance: and am feeling fine.

How is everyone else feeling today?

Happy 10 weeks! :yipee:

Hi ladies -

I am so sorry to hear this :( thinking of you hun and praying you get your rainbow baby very soon :hugs: x

Babydreamers... Sorry re your loss, thoughts are with you and your DH xx

Sorry about your loss babydreamers :hugs:

Im a bit of an emotional wreck this afternoon. My OH's company is restructing. They are getting rid of everyones job and then you have to reapply for your job. With this restructure comes the biggie- instead of getting an hourly wage +overtime and getting paid weekly, then are changing them to a annual salary, monthly wage......with huge pay cuts

My OH has been doing a role for 6 months now and he just found out didnt get the job he wanted. It would be been a promotion for him. It would have been a 8K pay cut but now he will have to apply for the job which he is currently doing....which comes with a 11K pay cut. With bump on the way its not best timing. We will cope, because the one good thing is we never knew what money was coming in week to week so it will be nice to be on a monthly salary... but the drop is huge. Ive just sat here crying for 10 mins thinking about all the different scenerios. Im absolutely gutted for him/us but got to stick my brave face on for when he gets home.

God knows how Im going to ask for me 2mora, but im really going to push for my pay rise. They can only say no right?? I deserve it, and at the moment every penny counts!

So sorry to hear about the loss of you little one BabyDreamers! Thinking of you and sending you hopes for healing and happiness.

I'm so sorry Nickibrum. My own DH is sort of going through that except he's currently looking for a job and each month that passes without anything new gets more and more depressing to him. I recently started my job after being laid off and so we've been through all sorts of bumps in the past year. The one mantra that keeps us going is "What's meant to happen will happen" and we know that the perfect job is out there for him with perfect timing. :hugs: It will get better. Good luck on asking for your raise! I'm sure you deserve it!

So sorry babydreamers :hugs:

Nicki, I'm praying for your family. I hope all gets better soon. :hugs:

My 20 week scan should be around July 21st. They won't book it until after my next appointment (16 weeks) on June 22. The earliest the private place will do an ultrasound is 17 weeks, so I don't know if I'll still book that one. They don't want you to come in for the 3d/4d ultrasound until around 23/24 weeks. grrrr..

My 20 week scan in booked for July 25th! I am so excited! It seems so far away.

I go to the Dr. today and am hoping to hear the baby's HB with the doppler but I am so scared and nervous. I also have to have a PAP today which I am not too excited for!

My 20 week scan in booked for July 25th! I am so excited! It seems so far away.

I go to the Dr. today and am hoping to hear the baby's HB with the doppler but I am so scared and nervous. I also have to have a PAP today which I am not too excited for!

Yay Krippy! My 20 week should be on 7/26 so quite near yours!

Good luck hearing baby on the doppler. I was supposed to have my appt today but the midwife cancelled because she was at a birth. :shrug:This is the second appointment of mine that has been cancelled. I feel like this process is not moving at all. :nope:

Uggghhh Lilly! That is so frustrating! I hope you get to see the MW soon!

I am hoping and praying that I get to hear the HB. I heard the HB with my son my last pregnancy at this time so I am hoping that it will happen today. If it doesn't I think I will be so scared and disappointed! FXd! :)

Hi all. Had my scan today. Pics are dark and therefore not really great but I will post a better one. I lightened the pic a bit. This is baby's 'action shot' lol, he or she is stretching out with his or her hands way out in front of them. haha.

Baby's heart beat was 144 this time ( Is it strange that it was 160 2 weeks ago?) and he or she was wiggling about and curling up and stretching out again, hands on his or her head, face, stretched out, behind the head, lol. Can't wait to feel those movements.

It was the down syndrome scan and looking for any abnormalities. The tech said everything looked good but I have to go back for the second set of bloods in 3/4 weeks and then my gender scan isn't until the end of July! I'm nervous about it all and I barely slept last night but I hope it's all ok. I guess I should be confident that the tech said everything looked good. Also baby measured 3 days behind again, much like it did on my first scan. But to be fair I didn't O on the 15th day of my cycle but more like the 16th or 17th making baby more on track.

Also I only gained 7 lbs in my 1st tri! Not too bad considering the norm is 5! Went shopping for materninty clothes and spent a bunch on money:dohh:! Just hope that ultrasound was covered by insurance! So much to worry about! I wish I could just relax!:wacko:

Attachments

• 05-30-2012 04;44;39PM.jpg
    05-30-2012 04;44;39PM.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
sorry for your loss babydreamers.:hugs:

nickibrum I hope the whole job situation gets worked out. I'm sure you will both be fine. I know it;s hard not to stress about money at this time.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->