*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Thanks girls! I have my scan on Thursday, really worried but trying not to x

Try not to worry hun, your baby is fine :hugs: It's understandable though, I worry with every scan! Even this gender one I'm having at the weekend. So scared something has happened between me having my NT scan :wacko: these babies sure know how to cause us lots of worry already :)

i think everyone worries about there scans i know i did wouldnt look at the screen till i knew it was ok too am sure all will be fine Its a great experience.... lolly hope your posting your gender before you set off on your hols lol.

I definitely will be updating before jetting off!

so crampy!!! around both hip bones!! watched one born every minute last night, and saw someone give birth to a 10.5lb!!! woah!!!!! he was HUGE!!! how scary!!!

is it too early to ask about labour? did anybody do anything, or will do anything to help prepare themselves. this is my first time, and can;t help but think about it xxx

so crampy!!! around both hip bones!! watched one born every minute last night, and saw someone give birth to a 10.5lb!!! woah!!!!! he was HUGE!!! how scary!!!

is it too early to ask about labour? did anybody do anything, or will do anything to help prepare themselves. this is my first time, and can;t help but think about it xxx

I know juless from this thread had a very heavy little girl, 11lb+ I think. My DD was only 5.5lbs, I'm so scared this one will be double her size :haha:

I took raspberry leaf capsules (or alternatively you can drink RL tea) from 32 weeks onwards. Some people are confused and think this helps to bring on labour but they are wrong. It actually strengthens the uterus and makes the second stage of labour (the pushing part) quicker. I swear by it, as I know lots of other ladies do. My second stage only lasted 11 minutes and she was out within 2 pushes! I'll be doing exactly the same this time round too :thumbup:

I took raspberry leaf capsules (or alternatively you can drink RL tea) from 32 weeks onwards. Some people are confused and think this helps to bring on labour but they are wrong. It actually strengthens the uterus and makes the second stage of labour (the pushing part) quicker. I swear by it, as I know lots of other ladies do. My second stage only lasted 11 minutes and she was out within 2 pushes! I'll be doing exactly the same this time round too :thumbup:

Very interesting! :thumbup:

That sounds fantastic! At how many weeks did you deliver?

At my 12 week scan the first thing they did was play the heartbeat, so before I even had an image I could hear it, and that made me feel better right away. But yea.. still get a little scared between each appointment and scan.

15 weeks tomorrow!

So so so nervous! Tomorrow is such a big day! Iv got my first shift back at work after being off for almost 7 months. So nervous, I feel sick thinking about it, I know I'm going to break down. Lucky I'm only working 8-1 so a short shift.
After that at 14.40 iv got my 12week scan, which iv been looking forward to, until today i don't know what's wrong with me, Im just so worried..........I don't think I could cope losing another baby, I just don't think I'd survive it :cry:
It's all too much for one day

Ive been quite lucky with labour i had both on my due date by doing some stretches recommended by family Thats worked for them two days before and both came on the day they were due could be coincidence but i like to think not i also had raspberry leaf tea every day till d day! I wont have pain relief as i am more scared of needles than i am of labour pains i also walk a lot around the hospital gets labour moving both my labours were only a few hours long! What channel was one born every min on? I record it on a weds night didnt know it was on on Sunday.. Gutted!

olun n lilly m not o far away either i live in st.petersburg!!

Yay! I love St. Pete. We have lots of family in Tampa and were in Cape Coral over the weekend for a mini-vacation. It's so beautiful on the Gulf side, I much prefer it to the Atlantic, and the water is warmer too!

It's definitely worth having a read up on anyway that's for sure :thumbup:

trgirl - I ended up having DD at 38 weeks by induction due to gestational hypertension.

Hi everyone. 39 days until my gender scan and 20 weeks! Still sounds like forever but it's getting less! Going to OB on Thurs and hope they let me at least hear the heart beat. So anxious and so hard not to worry. Still feeling a mess and worried. Just hope that everything goes well with my grandfather as it's going to be a step by step recovery if he gets to that point. I'm just a wreck. Wish time would go by faster and everything would be better:cry: I also have a headache again today. Hope everyone else is doing well.

So so so nervous! Tomorrow is such a big day! Iv got my first shift back at work after being off for almost 7 months. So nervous, I feel sick thinking about it, I know I'm going to break down. Lucky I'm only working 8-1 so a short shift.
After that at 14.40 iv got my 12week scan, which iv been looking forward to, until today i don't know what's wrong with me, Im just so worried..........I don't think I could cope losing another baby, I just don't think I'd survive it :cry:
It's all too much for one day

I'm sure your scan will go well. I have everything crossed for you. And I hope you have a good day back at work. :hugs:

Waiting now for my 12 week scan! Can't wait to see LO and hope they give us an all clear based on the NT measurement today.

got my NT results back. 1/10,000 chances of Downs or Trisomy 18. Woo hoo! and i'm 13 weeks, so just about into that 2nd trimester. AND i'm starting to feel less sick. A good week it is! :)

I'm so jealous of all your upcoming gender scans! I have to wait until 19 weeks, and I haven't even booked it yet! So i have nothing to count down. Should be end of july. Won't get to hear the LO's heartbeat until my next OB appt on June 26. Such a long way away!

Less than 24 hours until my first ever scan - getting nervous, but trying to be positive - symptoms still strong.. Had to get OH to pull over on way home from shopping to throw up on the verge.. Nice!!

Been having nightmares about blood draw though - I've had some horrendous experiences of it as I have rubbish veins.

OH being as supportive as ever - today's gem "you'll look like a big spacehopper soon!!" love you too darling!! :haha:

Waiting now for my 12 week scan! Can't wait to see LO and hope they give us an all clear based on the NT measurement today.

Hi daydream, hope your scan goes well! I saw in your sig your gender scan is soon, is it a private one?

Less than 24 hours until my first ever scan - getting nervous, but trying to be positive - symptoms still strong.. Had to get OH to pull over on way home from shopping to throw up on the verge.. Nice!!

Been having nightmares about blood draw though - I've had some horrendous experiences of it as I have rubbish veins.

OH being as supportive as ever - today's gem "you'll look like a big spacehopper soon!!" love you too darling!! :haha:

You'll be fine :) drink plenty of water, for the scan as well as having your bloods taken as it makes your veins much easier to find apparently. I've been doing it each time I have to have bloods drawn and it's worked a treat for me (had bad experiences in the past with it too).

Just got back from our NT scan. LO was bouncing all over the place. So cute! No peek at the nub. I have a CD of pictures so I'll see if she happened to get a picture. I'm measuring five days ahead so at my next OB appt we'll discuss my due date, but ughh I hope they don't change it. I don't want to end up having to be induced.

Ocean pearl - my perinatal office also does private 3D scans and only charge $65 for gender determination, so we opted to schedule one :) I can't believe how soon it is!

So glad to hear about all the healthy happy scans!!
ImSoTired, so sorry to hear about your grandfather, praying for him to recover well! *hugs*

afm, veeery stressed right now! We have put an offer in on a place (a mini-home on a beautiful one acre lot, we wanna build a home there and live in the mini-home temporarily). It's sooo stressful!! We are very tight on cash at the moment, as my husband finished school and training, but the place that wants to hire him on has to go through all this paperwork and red tape for it to go through. We're hoping by the end of today it's all in place but we're stressed out waiting for it while trying to get everything done for this home purchase! There is so much involved that you have to do, it's crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->