*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Morning/Afternoon/Evening ladies :hi: hope everyone's well?

1 week to go until my gender scan and holiday! It's coming around so fast, still feels like I only got my BFP yesterday sometimes :haha:

Well been to see mummy today and she is fine and hopefully home by monday :D so ill be looking after her :), god she did say tho (cz my mum is a big lady) before she went down for the op " we r gunna tell u this now we will be very surprised if you get through this op you may die :O and if u dod survive u will have a hole in you throat where we have brought u bk" omg what a thing to say to someone before they go down. Well my mum beging my mum is a fighter and got through it all fine and woke up with no hole lol, and they though she would be in hospital for a week and a half but no she may be out monday cz she is doing that well :) which i could have a celebratory drink xxxxx

Glad your mom is better!
Whoohoooo just had a great night! My roller derby league, after tons of hard work, finally had our first bout tonight!! It was so awesome and exciting! I volunteered, penalty tracker, and had a great time! I can`t wait to play next season, at least I`m hoping I`ll be able to get back in shape in time to play! Baby liked it too, felt lots of movement while I was there! It`s really helping me bond more and be more excited, feeling movement. :)

thanks everyone :), well i know how people are going on about feeling the baby move i think i have but im nt very sure cz other ppl say if its your first you dnt feel baby move for ages but im sure i am, esp when i lie on my stomach but im nt sure if it is xxxx

Ive not been on here for a long time, well I havent posted but I've been stalking quietly haha! We had our scan on Thursday, and everything is great :thumbup: we got to see our miracle :baby: and its heart beating away :D Our new and correct due date is 14th Dec, so the ovulation sticks were right haha! :happydance: I have been given alot of stuff to take, well its not THAT much but it seems it! I have to inject myself with fragmin :cry: it terrifies me, and I havent done it yet :blush: but im going to go to the doctors on Monday and say HELPPPP im scared!! and hopefully they'll sort my head out! Also have to take calcium, vit d, more folic acid and asprin... not impressed!!

Anyway, here he/she is:

Attachments

• minimuzzxxx.jpg
    minimuzzxxx.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
2 days until we can potentially find out Sprout's gender (if the sonographer is in a good mood and baby is co-operating!) :happydance:
Am very nervous though because they are measuring my cervix again and, if it has shortened, I will have to have a cerclage put in under general anesthetic. :(

i bought more baby clothes yesterday even tho i said i wouldnt lol.. Keep waking up every morning on my tummy and Its tender when i do but i have a bump this morn so Thats good! Really wish i hadnt let my my husband talk me out of a private gender scan now hes so tight with money could have had a sneeky one while he was in hospital lol. But not sixteen weeks till weds. Looking good about him his lung has inflated and fx it stays that way should be home next week.

Kitty, congrats on the scan! What is fragmin for?

2016, fx you don't have any issues with your cervix and that you are able to find out the gender!

I think I am definitely feeling the baby move... this week, all of a sudden, I am just feeling everything. It is a little scary, but really cool at the same time. And we took a bump pic last night, throughout the day yesterday my belly just got so much bigger. But I don't know how to post pics..

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Hi ladies. I'm a bundle of nerves lately.:cry: My grandfather had a heart attack on friday and I won't tell the whole story but it doesn't look good. I'm so on edge waiting to hear any news and it doesn't help that I'm pregnant and already on edge worrying about baby. I've had a sudden skin breakout and I look AWFUL. :cry:I got dressed this morning as we're going to lunch for one of DH relatives birthday and I look disgusting in everything today. My stomach is so noticeable but still just looks like I'm fat, not pregnant. I've been having some cramping on and off and I'm not feeling baby move yet so I am just soo nervous. I go to the OB on Thurs and hopefully they will at least let me listen to the heartbeat because my scan isn't until the 20th of JULY!:cry: I also have another round of bloods coming up at the end of this month and I haven't gotten my nt bloods results so I'm hoping everything is ok there. Just so much on my mind and not feeling very positive or happy. :cry::cry::cry:Sorry for the rant then.

ImSoTired :hugs: I hope your gramps is ok hun. Rant away whenever you like, we are all here for you :flower:

Sara - great news about your mum :thumbup:

2016 - exciting! Hope baby cooperates and gives you a peek :haha: hope all is good with your cervix too.

kitty - lovely scan pic! will change your EDD now :) sorry about all the meds you are on though hun, I don't think I'd be very good at injecting myself either. Can your OH not help out? I'm sure once you've done it it'll be easy after that :hugs: x

Kitty, congrats on the scan! What is fragmin for?
Fragmin is to stop me getting blood clots :( because of my weight i could get bloodclots before/during/after birth so they are giving me that to stop it happening. :cry:

kitty - lovely scan pic! will change your EDD now :) sorry about all the meds you are on though hun, I don't think I'd be very good at injecting myself either. Can your OH not help out? I'm sure once you've done it it'll be easy after that :hugs: x

OH isnt very happy about doing it, but more so because im not happy about doing it so he doesnt want to stress me out, hopefully the doctor tomorrow will show me how to do it a bit better than the midwife that showed me, she was just in a rush :/

kitty - I did self injections during the TTC process, and the first time is definitely nerve-wracking but once you've done it once, it's no problem. I did my own injections, which helped because I could do them when DH wasn't home. GL! I hope it all goes well, don't stress!

Thanks girls! I have my scan on Thursday, really worried but trying not to x

i think everyone worries about there scans i know i did wouldnt look at the screen till i knew it was ok too am sure all will be fine Its a great experience.... lolly hope your posting your gender before you set off on your hols lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->