*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Had scan today and baby is great. A stubborn wee so an so refusing to do anything the drs wanted lol. But it was constantly waving at us:cloud9:
Lolly can you change my due date please, it's now 23/12/12 they put me forward to 12+2 :happydance:

Hoping everyone is well

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Ahhhh so much to catch up on! So many amazing new scans and results back :yipee: and new 2nd trimesterers :)haha: yes I did just make that word up!). I've been a bit poorly and so busy lately so I've been a bit AWOL but be back in the morning to comment properly on everyone's posts! x

BabyBell, congrats on the scan!!

TTCLolly - love the new word :)

Hiya ladies haven't been on in a few days well still of work sick so sat in bed watching jezza kyle :D hate being on the sick the pay is rubbish, and the only reason am back on the sick is because the OT that needs to do my risk assessment is off on holiday for 2 weeks :shock: so i have to have rubbish pay just because of that. Well anyway was fine all yesterday and then came to about 5 and i got the worst migraine ever and started to feel sick with it well it lasted all night un till this morning and still now :sad2:, i went through the whole 12 weeks without really feeling ill and comes to know when its supposed to go that i seem to get it. and what makes it worse is i went to let my ducks out this morning i was heaving so much because my dad hadn't cleaned it out for me ( the hutch is to high and i have to lean over to clean it but i have to lean on my belly to do it, not because am lazy :p ) so he will be having to clean it out today cz i was nearly sick in it :sick:. Just been looking at getting a private scan aswell i really want to see the baby again am nt even fussed on finding out the sex early it just i want to see the baby again xxx

Silly question (just blame pregnancy brain on this one :haha:) um how do I change my ticker? Do I just have to make a new one or is their an edit bitty?

My OH and I announced onfb last night, the response we've had so far has been amazing! Everyone is being so lovely and supportive (even people we don't know have been sending us messages).:flower:

Lolly I hope you feel better soon!
Sara you have ducks?how cute is that?.

Love to everyone :hugs:

Yeh i've got 2 ducks Daisy and Puddles i did have 3 which was called Flipper but a badger got her :( and there proper little attention seekers lol and we get eggs every morning :) xxxx

Picture.jpg

560012_294399863988384_443393312_n.jpg

Gah I'm so active here today. haha, I think I should get off the internet and start doing our post-vacation laundry (we just got back from NYC).

But I took a bump picture this morning after my scan. It's part baby, part constipation (thanks to the zofran), but you can definitely see it!

https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5h4klLqR11qzxy9q.jpg

Amazing little bump :cloud9: how was your holiday to NYC? I am not jealous at all!

daydream, cute bump! And cute phone cover! I have a leopard print one too :)

Another one here with a leopard print phone case!

Hi Ladies! Wow - just back from Brisbane last night for a week trip for a check-up and my NS, and there's lots of news to go through! Scans and houses and going back to work, phew we're busy!
Hope all are doing well with different challenges, and huge :hugs: to those with folks in families who are having a tough time.
The NS scan was good - since I'll be 35 when the bean is born, I went in with a 1 in 299 risk factor for downs (based solely on age) and came out at 1 in 6000. I'm over the moon with that, though DH is still nervous, since the test flags only 90-95% of the cases. I'm trying to get him to relax and enjoy this.
I also have a new due date - December 18th!

Not jealous of your amazing holiday either :haha: great news on your NT results, you must be so pleased!

Will change your EDD too :)

Good news! Hope you had lovely weather in Brissy. I had a ratio of 1:81 based on age only (I am 39 but they took it as 40 as that's what I will be closer to when bub arrives) and got combined numbers of 1 in 1900....I am happy with that as it's well over 300 and I saw the little nose bone and nuchal fold thickness myself :)

I booked a gender scan today! I was just going to wait until my 20 week scan but I am so impatient and as this is my last pregnancy I thought what the hell!! Having it on the 1st July.

Juless hope house thing turns out ok. We did a massive renovation when I was pregnant with DD 2, we had the living room as a make shift kitchen when she was born! I was hoping it would be all finished before she arrived but that was a joke as it wasn't completed until she was 5 months old. To make matters worse DH lost his job 2 months before she was due and didn't get his current job until I was in hospital having her! Looking back I don't know how I coped, but I did and as long as everyone is healthy and happy that's all that matters.

Stay strong snowflakes x

Yaaaay you got a gender scan! And good reasoning behind it too ;) (as if we need an excuse to see our little babies anyway!) NT results are fantastic too x

I have to share this because I'm just so frustrated and absolutely bored at work today.

There is an intern in my office that I really don't like. Something about her just annoys the crap out of me. Well today all of a sudden she is constantly blowing her nose. And she comes back to the kitchen/closet which is right next to my office, tears off a paper towel and violently blows her nose (until it makes that horrific honking noise) for like 5 minutes. I want to scream at her, GO TO THE BATHROOM! Usually this does not bother me but today it is really grating on my nerves.

Gross :sick: I would have definitely told her to blow her nose elsewhere!

Had scan today and baby is great. A stubborn wee so an so refusing to do anything the drs wanted lol. But it was constantly waving at us:cloud9:
Lolly can you change my due date please, it's now 23/12/12 they put me forward to 12+2 :happydance:

Hoping everyone is well

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Awww brilliant news on the scan Baby Bell :yipee: I'll change your EDD now x

16 weeks today!! Yay... :)

Happy 16 weeks! Love seeing you ticker as I know I'm only a day behind so it will soon be my turn :)

Yeh i've got 2 ducks Daisy and Puddles i did have 3 which was called Flipper but a badger got her :( and there proper little attention seekers lol and we get eggs every morning :) xxxx

View attachment 419623

View attachment 419625

OMG that's amazing!! Do you live on a farm or just have them in a back garden? I want a duck :brat: LOL!

AFM - Caught another cold and it's been here for a week now :( only it seems to be getting worse rather than better. Have been up most nights as as soon as I lay down that awful chesty cough you get when lying down flat attacks me! My chest feels so bruised and sore. Hoping it goes before Saturday as we are flying off on holiday (after the scan :D) and don't want to be ill whilst I'm away.

hello :)

I have been away on holiday to the uk sorry about the absence. it sounds like there has been loads of lovely scans and lots of people joining the 2nd tri, we will all be 2nd trimesterers soon (love the word lolly!)

what cute ducks saradavis! my little sister has chickens and i picked one up whilst i was staying there, i then panicked and washed my hands lots and lots... not sure if i should pick up chickens!

all the rain in england has made my tummy pop! i feel like my body is starting to look pregnant rather than just chubby :)

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 3
I think its ok am nt sure, well am ok lol. ttc lolly there just in our back garden we have a huge garden and wen we r in there we let them just roam around and i let me house rabbit out aswell but we have to b care full cz Dasiy always puts her head down n charges at my rabbit haha it is funny but i have to run n save the rabbit lol xxxx

Hey :wave: had my 12 week scan today. Everything looks great. They have moved my EDD forward two days so i'm actually 12+2 and due on Christmas Eve :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Any guesses???

Attachments

• IMG-20120613-00246.jpg
    IMG-20120613-00246.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 8
13 weeks today!!

I told work yesterday and told all the partners I work with. Everyone was so nice and excited for us. Then announced on Fb and the response was so wonderful! Have all the warm fuzzies now :cloud9:

Lolly - sorry about your cold!! And the vacation was really great! Saw so much and made sure to get to bed early each night because I was so worn out!

sixteen week bump bit blurry my eight year old took it lol.:thumbup:

Attachments

• Sixteen week bump.jpg
    Sixteen week bump.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 7
LilMissCheer, I guess boy. But, I am rubbish at gender guesses so don't take it too seriously :)

AFM, 14 weeks today! HELLO second tri!!

Also, I know I have spent too much time on this website when I start using words like rubbish... :haha:

Hi all, there's so many of you I can't keep up!

Had a scan yesterday at 15 weeks to check my cervical length and begged to sonographer to look at the gender. Found out at 16 weeks with DS. She wasn't very keen but agreed and showed a clear potty shot but we couldn't tell and she wouldn't comment! There was no little willy sticking out but not the 3 white lines I thought would appear for a girl either. Have another measurement scan in 13 days and hopefully we will get a better view.
Good news though was that all is well with Sprout. Watched him/her drinking fluid and filling his little tummy. :cloud9: Amazing!

Hey ladies!

Great scan and bump pics. Our little snowflakes are coming along :)

AFM - I've been feeling extra nauseous since Friday and some low pains since yesterday. My belly also feels sore and I have the worse headache for the last day or so. I think these are ligament pains mixed with hormone fluctuations so I'm trying not to worry. I think lo is just having a growth spurt. Counting down the days now - 9 until my next dr. appointment and 13 days until our gender scan :happydance:

Hope everyone else is making out well. Can't wait until we know the sex of our first snowflake, who's up first?

Oh my! So exciting! I have a gender scan on June 30 just past 16 weeks! I really hope they are able to tell. We want to have a big reveal party for our whole family on the weekend following 4th of July because that's when we get to visit with everyone. I can hardly wait!

So excited just went to babies r us and spent some money!
My mum gave us some money to buy cot sets, like quilts etc(I know baby won't use ubil about 1) and sheets etc. So we got the olive and Henry range cot set (so cute) lots of etc sheets and a cute wee olive and Henry baby grow/hat/bib/cardi set. It all so cute and beautiful and fits in well with the nursery. Thing is we really don't need a lot because we have all of Eoins stuff still in packaging untouched. We kept some stuff just for Eoin but everything els he's sharing. So only need to buy a few wee things, we never got around to with Eoin. By il miss shopping so much, I loved it last time lol

Oh my! So exciting! I have a gender scan on June 30 just past 16 weeks! I really hope they are able to tell. We want to have a big reveal party for our whole family on the weekend following 4th of July because that's when we get to visit with everyone. I can hardly wait!

Mine is the same day :), I'll be 17w4d. I hope lo cooperates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->