*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

*waves*

Hi guys, I've been keeping pretty quiet but have now had our 12 week scan and everything is looking good so we are super excited! :)

Due date has been moved forward 2 days so we are now due on 23rd December.

Hope everything is going well for everyone - exciting to see that we are all now moving towards 2nd tri! :)

Sarah, love the pics of your ducks!! Sorry you’re feeling so crap, though.

Lovie - what did it feel like when your belly ‘popped’?

Blu, I have also been having nasty headaches for the past two days.

I don’t like taking any drugs, but my head was so bad at one stage last night that I took one paracetamol at one point, and it didn’t even touch it! I have been trying to do sinus cleansing and just making sure that I’m hydrated.

My bump keeps changing shape, def. smaller in the morning and bigger in the evening. Love hearing about everyone’s shopping and getting nurseries together...I’m starting to google different cribs - we’ll have to order everything from overseas and bring it in…

Are any of you using anything to prevent stretch marks? I’m trying out the body shop body butter (shea). Yummy :)

Oh my! So exciting! I have a gender scan on June 30 just past 16 weeks! I really hope they are able to tell. We want to have a big reveal party for our whole family on the weekend following 4th of July because that's when we get to visit with everyone. I can hardly wait!

Mine is the same day :), I'll be 17w4d. I hope lo cooperates.

Me too, me too!!! Can't wait!!!! 2 weeks from Saturday!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh my! So exciting! I have a gender scan on June 30 just past 16 weeks! I really hope they are able to tell. We want to have a big reveal party for our whole family on the weekend following 4th of July because that's when we get to visit with everyone. I can hardly wait!

Me too, me too!!! Can't wait!!!! 2 weeks from Saturday!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I also think LuluSS has hers on Saturday as well! There are four of us already whoooo! Fxd we all get to find out on that day and no ones LO is being shy!

I also think LuluSS has hers on Saturday as well! There are four of us already whoooo! Fxd we all get to find out on that day and no ones LO is being shy!

I will be exactly 15 weeks, assuming they don't move me up/back at my appointment next week. Do you think I should push it back a week? The place I am going to does it at 15 weeks, but I am super nervous they wont be able to tell me.....I don't want to push it back though. :shrug:

I have an ultrasound tomorrow at a pregnancy support group, who is training new nurses and giving free ultrasounds! I have a regular ob appointment next week, and then my scan. So, I will see baby 3 times in the next 2.5 weeks! Yay, can't wait!! :happydance:

@ expatttc and blu ditto on the headaches. It's definitely a sinus thing, although caffeine has helped diminish it enough for me to actually make it through the workday.

I just bought the Spoiled Mama tummy butter and bump gloss bc a friend highly recommended them and they are supposed to have all natural scents. I read somewhere a while ago that chemical in lotions that makes the fragrance stay on skin is not the best for baby. Idk if I believe it or not but it gave me a decent enough excuse to buy a fancy all natural brand! :haha:

I will be exactly 15 weeks, assuming they don't move me up/back at my appointment next week. Do you think I should push it back a week? The place I am going to does it at 15 weeks, but I am super nervous they wont be able to tell me.....I don't want to push it back though. :shrug:

I have an ultrasound tomorrow at a pregnancy support group, who is training new nurses and giving free ultrasounds! I have a regular ob appointment next week, and then my scan. So, I will see baby 3 times in the next 2.5 weeks! Yay, can't wait!! :happydance:

Wow awesome! I would LOVE to see baby that many times. Maybe ask if they will do it again for a discounted price a week or two later if baby is being a stinker. Many ladies on here have stated that the ultrasound techs have given gender guesses as early as 12 weeks with a caveat of 80-95% sure.

Me and OH have been looking at having a private scan but im nt sure whether to just wait or not xxxx

*waves*

Hi guys, I've been keeping pretty quiet but have now had our 12 week scan and everything is looking good so we are super excited! :)

Hope everything is going well for everyone - exciting to see that we are all now moving towards 2nd tri! :)

Hey iv been changed to the 23rd Dec too! :happydance:

Hey :wave: had my 12 week scan today. Everything looks great. They have moved my EDD forward two days so i'm actually 12+2 and due on Christmas Eve :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Any guesses???

Beautiful scan pic! I'm going to guess :blue: will change the EDD for you :thumbup:

*waves*

Congrats on the great scan! I'll change your EDD for you too :)

AFM - I'm 16 weeks today :wohoo: this time next month I'll be HALF WAY! Crazy! Also find out what flavour baby is in 2 days time, and I am so excited! It all seems to be happening so fast! If anyone wants to take a guess at what I'm having, there's a poll up in my pregnancy journal :flower: (link is in my signature) the boy vote is winning at the moment, but I am completely clueless and have no inkling whatsoever, unlike with my DD who I knew was a girl from the start!

Here's my bump from today too;

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/263c51e7.jpg

What a lovely bump pic lolly :)

I'm loving dressing to show of my belly rather than dressing to hide it :) Horizontal stripes are my new fave type of clothing :)

We are going to see the film what to expect when your expecting, has anyone seen it?

Hey girls!! Just got back from my scan and it went amazing :cloud9: everything is looking good. Downs risk was v low at 1:25700 and dr was very happy.
Measuring dead on so my due date is still Xmas eve! She also said she was 80% sure it's a boy! We were so shocked because we weren't expecting them to comment on gender so early - is this normal? I'm not going to get boy stuff until my 20 week scan though just in case. Thanks for the support girls as I was so nervous.

Here's my Christmas pudding:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/f535a81b.jpg

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/3d5a213d.jpg

Thanks ladies :) I'm in love with it!

Lovie - haven't seen it but I want to. Let me know what it's like :thumbup:

Ocean - awww amazing pics! I've never heard of them telling you so soon on the NHS but that's fab!

im so jealous of u all having ur nt scans already and alot of u r talking about gender scans already... :( i feel like im the only one who hasnt got to see there baby yet.. ive still got 4 days to wait!!

Bbygurl I'm sorry I know how you feel, I was feeling that way just last week! But the time flys by honestly,and in no time at all you'll be watching your little baba on the screen :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->