*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Lovely bump Lolly!

Ocean - Congrats on a good NT scan and a (possible) baby boy!

bbygurl - I hope the next four days fly by for you!

Hey ladies. Sorry I keep disappearing, managed to unsubscribe the trend :dohh:

Anyway had my scan at last yesterday!! :happydance: been mixed up 5 days so EDD changed to 24th December!!

Lolly - love the baby bump!!

OP - congrats again on a lovely scan.

Bby - hope the days pass quick. It's worth the wait!! Enjoy!!!

Hey ladies, had my scan today at 12+2, everything went great!! And the tech was nice enough to print off a 4D pic for us too, love this little bouncy peanut!!

Attachments

• baby 12 weeks.jpg
    baby 12 weeks.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 16
Can i join? My EDD is Dec 29th although this could change at my scan on Monday!

im so jealous of u all having ur nt scans already and alot of u r talking about gender scans already... :( i feel like im the only one who hasnt got to see there baby yet.. ive still got 4 days to wait!!

I have found you. Where have you been?! lol. Is your scan Monday? x

Hey girls. I had an appt today -but no scan doctor said all seems well. I have a weird symtpm though I forgot to mention to them. Anyone else have something similar?--I've been trying to sleep on my left side but after I have for a while I get a warm sesation above my hip and it doesn't go away until I move. Doesn't hurt just feels hot on the inside. Anyone else? Should I worry?

BTW great bump pics and scans everyone!

Loving the bump Lolly! You look fantastic! Gender scan tom, how exciting.

Glad scans going well :)

Lovie I really want to see that movie too. DH and I saw the short for it and it looks very funny! Let's us know what you think....

AFM I got my c section date the 3rd of Dec! This could change though. I had my first midwife aptt yest (my ob has a midwife in office next to him and they do shared care which is great, some aptt with her and some with him) it was great seeing her again and catching up, I had her when I had dd2. All good but I have gone on Vit D supplements due to my low levels and have to watch my iron levels as they are on low side of normal :)

Have a great weekend snowflakes! Bring on gender scans x

woohoo!!! 15 weeks today!!! and 8 days til my gender scan!! feeling quite good, but still got a taste similiar to hairspray in my mouth all the time! plus boobs r HUGE!!!!

has anyone been feeling really dizzy like every time i stand up i feel like i am going to pass out

^I have this, every time I stand up! It's horrible, I'm definitely eating and drinking enough too

ah Its horrible first time Its happened to me and find it quite scarey thought i was going to pass out.

One of my BFF's had her baby this morning...a little girl. So so so excited and happy :) Makes me feel extra excited about December!! :)

It's Friday! Whoooo! And nothing better than chick-fil-a for breakfast and home improvement plans with DH for the weekend! (And also counting down 2 weeks from Saturday before gender scan!!!)

:xmas3:Morning snowflakes!

I hope everyone is doing well. TGIF! I'm just excited that means I get to sleep in tomorrow. I'm still having problems sleeping through the night most nights but when I do, boy is it heaven! That also means 2 weeks until our gender scan. But to be honest I'll be glad just to hear lo's heartbeat at the doc's next Thursday.

Can't wait for Lolly's scan results today. She's the first, right? Can't wait until we're finding out a new snowflake's gender like every day :)

Is today Lollys gender scan? (pregnancy brain) how exciting! Can't wait to find out!

ah Its horrible first time Its happened to me and find it quite scarey thought i was going to pass out.

ive been gettin rly rly dizzy to eveytime i stand up when i got dizzy tho i blind for a few seconds and cant see a thing its so scary and if i stand for too long i also start feeling rly rly faint too xxxx

hey baby dreams.. i tink i lost that thread we were in... n yes my san is monday at 3;45pm :( forever away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->