*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I'm pretty sure that I'm starting to feel baby movements! I've been feeling them for a couple of days and kept wondering Is that baby or gas? But today I've concluded it's definitely not gas! it's right in my uterus. So crazy! I feel like it's pretty early for me to be feeling it with my first LO but since babies measuring a bit big and is super active in the morning, that maybe it's not too crazy. The Dr at our ultrasound was surprised I couldn't feel the LO moving around so much and said I would feel it soon. So yep, now I think I have!

I'm pretty sure that I'm starting to feel baby movements! I've been feeling them for a couple of days and kept wondering Is that baby or gas? But today I've concluded it's definitely not gas! it's right in my uterus. So crazy! I feel like it's pretty early for me to be feeling it with my first LO but since babies measuring a bit big and is super active in the morning, that maybe it's not too crazy. The Dr at our ultrasound was surprised I couldn't feel the LO moving around so much and said I would feel it soon. So yep, now I think I have!

Fantastic! This is so exciting! :thumbup: I'm hoping for some movement soon!

How exciting! I was measuring a bit ahead as well although they didn't change my EDD. I hope I can start feeling movement soon. Definitely feel gas! I can actually watch my stomach pop out as the gas bubbles travel around. Looks really freaky!

There was talk of moving my due date. The place where I got the NT scan is a separate perinatal imaging center, and they send the results to my OB. She said my OB will make the decision of whether to move my due date. I really don't want them to, as I had a IUI, so obviously know the date of conception. My 10 week dating scan was right on, so I just would rather leave it as is.

My mom went late with my siblings, and I don't want the pressure of possibly having to be induced when mid December comes along. My regular OB appt is next week, so we'll see what she says then.

So jealous of you ladies who are already feeling movement...I can't wait!!

I think I have a cavity:cry:. I probably have a bunch because to be honest I haven't been to the dentist in a few years. Maybe 4 years...?But one tooth in particular is bothering me just today. I HATE the dentist and it's so expensive buyt I suppose I should suck it up and get it taken care of, right? :wacko: Ugg I'm absolutely terrified of going. Has anyone else had any dental work done? I know that Xrays aren't usually safe but are the pain meds? :cry:

I think if I went to the dentist I would puke all over him! Too sick to put food in my mouth most of the time, let alone have peoples fingers and dental tools in there!

I don't know about the pain meds...if they're just filling a cavity then I would assume the local anesthetic they normally use wouldn't cause a problem with your LO. Would probably be worthwhile to call ahead and see what they say?

I think I have a cavity:cry:. I probably have a bunch because to be honest I haven't been to the dentist in a few years. Maybe 4 years...?But one tooth in particular is bothering me just today. I HATE the dentist and it's so expensive buyt I suppose I should suck it up and get it taken care of, right? :wacko: Ugg I'm absolutely terrified of going. Has anyone else had any dental work done? I know that Xrays aren't usually safe but are the pain meds? :cry:

X-rays are ideally avoided in 1st trimester but can be taken in 2nd trimester if required. The local anaesthetic is safe to use too. You need to let your dentist know that you are pregnant so that they can take the required precautions.

so happy to have my husband home! Even with his tube in so looks like i am playing nurse for a while to him my cat and dog as Ive just had them both spade! :-/

Hi ladies! Quick post from me as I'm off on holiday soon :yipee: but we had our gender scan this morning and I'm having another girl! Really pleased :) the baby wasn't very cooperative but the sonographer said he was certain baby had girly bits! I have my 20wk scan on 11th July so will get it confirmed then x

Hi ladies! Quick post from me as I'm off on holiday soon :yipee: but we had our gender scan this morning and I'm having another girl! Really pleased :) the baby wasn't very cooperative but the sonographer said he was certain baby had girly bits! I have my 20wk scan on 11th July so will get it confirmed then x

How EXCITING Lolly!! There is nothing like sisters, two girls is perfect in my opinion! Congratulations!! Looks like red cabbage test not so accurate. Enjoy your holidays, relaxing and thinking if names :) x

Congrats, I have to wait another 6 weeks to find out if we are blue or pink!! Have a fan holiday xx

Thanks ladies! The red cabbage test was wrong, as was the Chinese gender prediction! The baking soda test was right though lol x

ahh congrats lolly i have two girls and they are great together. Have a good holiday

Mummyof2 - oh my looks like you have your hands full! My DH has been out of commission with an umbilical hernia but since I don't feel 100% right now either, our house is just a royal mess. Just remember this is temporary.

Lolly - yay for two sweet girls!! Enjoy your holiday!

congrats lolly have a great holiday, Well went and paid the deposit on our pram today :D so happy we got the pram i wanted was a bit of hassle with the car seat tho so i have got to buy a seat belt extender so it will go round the car seat but so happy xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->