*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

anyone used a seatbelt extender before? am readin up now and i dont think they are best i no the seat will fit in the front it was the back it didnt fit xxxx

Lolly fab news on a second wee girlie, have a fab holiday
Sara yay to buying a pram :happydance:

Hi! I am new to this site.... my name is Kelly. I am due December 17, 2012! I guess if I'm late we could possibly have a Christmas baby!! :)

Lolly, congrats on your little girl!!

Kels, welcome!! Love your profile picture, what a great idea!

Scooby- Thank you! I get inspired through pinterest. ;) My homemade chalkboard was more of a success than my pinterest inspired cookie baking attempt last christmas! LOL

I love pinterest! I had a bad experience with a dessert recipe from there once, but in general there are some great ideas!

So ladies I am 12 weeks at last and feeling much better!

Tell me, has anyone come across some good websites for Maternity wear, I have some clothes but third time around some of them are pretty beat up

Congrats on a girl Lolly!!!

(I haven't had much time to post but I stalk this thread when I can :ninja:)

So ladies I am 12 weeks at last and feeling much better!

Tell me, has anyone come across some good websites for Maternity wear, I have some clothes but third time around some of them are pretty beat up

eBay has tons of stuff super cheap. Khols too!

Hi ladies, Lolly congrats on another girl!

Kels, am going to check out pinterest - never heard of it!

Mummyof2, WOW for that first kick. I can't wait - still not sure about feeling movement yet.

At what stage do we feel movement enough so that DH can also feel?

I'm trying to wait on buying maternity clothing as long as possible, since I have lots of comfy loose bali-style tops that I can still use here in the Pacific, and I have to go back to a COLD climate in September and have no clue what size I'll be (this is my first little one).

For pants, I have been using my normal ones but with a bellybelt - which is like an elastic extender. The only clincher is that though it keeps them up, your zip can't go up all the way so you still have to wear a long top. So far it's working though!

expat i think Its around twenty weeks when they are big enough to feel outside my last pregnancy was six years ago Its like being first time again you forget everything till it happens. Mine feels like i am being flicked from the inside small but very certain once i felt it. Was to start with like a butterfly sensation they say Its gas ect in things you read but i dont think it matters how many pregnancys you have had everyone is different and i have never had that sensation when i have had gas lol.

i have lots going on this Wednesday seeing midwife hopefully get to hear heart beat as i have given up with my doppler. The Olympic torch is in my area so i am allowed to take the girls off school to see it and my princess is nine! So will be having a little family party, she is also having a sleep over at the weekend (dreading it) iam way to young to for there to be a nearly ten yeah age gap with my children :) still Not had my scan date :-s my consultant wrote in my notes that it was to be at Nineteen weeks i am seventeen weeks on Wednesday hope it comes soon.

i have lots going on this Wednesday seeing midwife hopefully get to hear heart beat as i have given up with my doppler. The Olympic torch is in my area so i am allowed to take the girls off school to see it and my princess is nine! So will be having a little family party, she is also having a sleep over at the weekend (dreading it) iam way to young to for there to be a nearly ten yeah age gap with my children :) still Not had my scan date :-s my consultant wrote in my notes that it was to be at Nineteen weeks i am seventeen weeks on Wednesday hope it comes soon.

Just make sure you use the age gap to your advantage, my oldest will be 12 when this one comes along so I've got an extra pair of hands to hold or feed etc, I think you're a bit like me in that I had my first 2 quite close together and then fell into a new relationship and wanted another baby so the age gap then was 7 years between youngest and newborn, but I have to tell you it was so much easier than the first 2 as I was older and wiser and had little helpers, the only thing that I really struggled with was the sleepless nights, but they don't last forever, or so they say!!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->