*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

so sorry for your loss baby dreams. take your time and look after yourself, i'm sure your baby dreams will come true soon xxx:hugs:

5 days til gender scan - plus a fab chance to see my baby boo again!!!! crazy thing is my husband is away, so i'm going with my mum and sister. i'm going to ask the sonographer to write down the gender on an envelope, so i can speak to hubby in the phone, and we still find out together. then i am seriously doing some damage to my credit card buying lots of either pink or blue stuff!!!! yay!!!!!!

had to get an emergency appointment at the doctors today as i have been having horrible pains got to hear babys heart beat she said Its nice and strong so i feel a little more relieved not sure what the pain is tho

hello ladies, new to the thread had my 12 week scan today and am due on the 26th December :D :wave:

Sorry for your loss baby_dreams, stay strong, wishing you a rainbow baby soon x

Baby_Dreams, I am so very sorry for your loss. *hugs*

Had a gender ultrasound yesterday and the chinese calendar and my intuition were totally wrong. We're expecting another little princess. Team Pink!
My daughter Kailyn is beyond happy as she never wanted a little brother but a little sister and she was right on.

@Baby_Dreams... sooo sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers your way.

oh wow olunrehearsed another girl baby girl! Is that two girls so far? Wish i was having one i might have to have gender scan desperate to know can Not wait till twenty week appointment!

Hey all had my 12 week scan yesterday. and everything is great. they heartbeat was 166bpm. its measuring 5ish days behind but my daughter did too. the ultrasound tech was the same as when i was pregnant with my daughter so i made a comment saying it wasnt long ago u were telling me the gender of ella. and she says well i think i kno the sex of this one. and i asked her if she could give me a guess and i said to her i know its not 100% sure and she made sure i understood that and she said she thinks its going to b another girl and explained to me how she knew.. so i keep saying its more than likely going to b a girl (but i figured that as DH is a girl maker lol) he has 3 girls to his 1 boy lol and posibbly another on the way. well here some pics of my precious baby...

Attachments

• ultrasound baby #2 12 weeks.jpg
    ultrasound baby #2 12 weeks.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
  • ultrasound baby #2 12 weeks #2.jpg
    ultrasound baby #2 12 weeks #2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
Hey all had my 12 week scan yesterday. and everything is great. they heartbeat was 166bpm. its measuring 5ish days behind but my daughter did too. the ultrasound tech was the same as when i was pregnant with my daughter so i made a comment saying it wasnt long ago u were telling me the gender of ella. and she says well i think i kno the sex of this one. and i asked her if she could give me a guess and i said to her i know its not 100% sure and she made sure i understood that and she said she thinks its going to b another girl and explained to me how she knew.. so i keep saying its more than likely going to b a girl (but i figured that as DH is a girl maker lol) he has 3 girls to his 1 boy lol and posibbly another on the way. well here some pics of my precious baby...

Beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->