*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Congratulations on all the little girls being announced this week! We have almost got enough for a girls 5 aside foot team:haha:

Anyone else using a Doppler? We bought a cheap angel sounds one I'm a little bit addicted to it! My oh loved hearing the sound once but now he gets a bit fed up and pretends to be doing night clubdancing to the hb, not funny:growlmad:

It's exciting to have an early "educated guess" tho :)

Congratulations on all the little girls being announced this week! We have almost got enough for a girls 5 aside foot team:haha:

Anyone else using a Doppler? We bought a cheap angel sounds one I'm a little bit addicted to it! My oh loved hearing the sound once but now he gets a bit fed up and pretends to be doing night clubdancing to the hb, not funny:growlmad:

Oh lovie, I'm so sorry I actually burst out laughing to what you said about your OH. :rofl: There's no way I'm giving mine any ideas now lol.

Oh lovie, I'm so sorry I actually burst out laughing to what you said about your OH. :rofl: There's no way I'm giving mine any ideas now lol.

I will try and record a little video of him doing it to share with you:winkwink:

oh wow olunrehearsed another girl baby girl! Is that two girls so far? Wish i was having one i might have to have gender scan desperate to know can Not wait till twenty week appointment!

Yep two girls. I have a 20 week scan in July sometime and hoping she stays a she as I've scared myself reading Google all day about girl gender predictions early on turning out wrong later. Fingers crossed the next scan stays the same for my daughter Kailyn's sake because she woke up smiling talking about her new little sister non-stop. :haha:

Yay for girls!! Congrats everyone!

Lovie had a smile re your DH too. Men can be so silly at times :)

We had a small earthquake here last night, which is really really unusual. First one I have ever felt! 5.5!!! Bit scary.....

DD2 has been sick and glued to me :( High fevers but no real other symptoms, doctor thinks probably just a virus. So hard when they start waking overnight and even harder seeing them sick, you feel so helpless! FX she is back to her usual self today....

Stay well snowflakes! X

Just realized that today is exactly six months away from my due date. How is that possible?! It's actually going by pretty fast.

Lovie, big smile for DH! We don't have a doppler (not so many available here in Papua New Guinea...heehee), but I would LOVE one.

Munch, I work in disaster risk management up here, and saw the quake come over our monitors. Glad you're fine, but I bet it was a bit of a surprise!

15 weeks now that it's after midnight :)

I've been having the worst pains... shooting pains, cramp-like pains, just plain annoying pains... ready for all the pains to go away so I can finally enjoy this pregnancy!

i am 17 weeks today Omg! Its my little girls 9th birthday and my midwife appointment today!

i am 17 weeks today Omg! Its my little girls 9th birthday and my midwife appointment today!
happy 17 weeks :) what a busy day you have! happy birthday to your eldest :)

15 weeks now that it's after midnight :)

I've been having the worst pains... shooting pains, cramp-like pains, just plain annoying pains... ready for all the pains to go away so I can finally enjoy this pregnancy!
happy 15 weeks :) i hope the pains calm down, have you taken some paracetamol?

Lovie, big smile for DH! We don't have a doppler (not so many available here in Papua New Guinea...heehee), but I would LOVE one.

Munch, I work in disaster risk management up here, and saw the quake come over our monitors. Glad you're fine, but I bet it was a bit of a surprise!
sometimes if you buy things of ebay uk they will post world wide.. thats what we do as sweden is so expensive! what an amazing place to live :)

Just realized that today is exactly six months away from my due date. How is that possible?! It's actually going by pretty fast.
i was thinking a simalar thing, its the lighest day of the year this week and our babies will be due around the darkest day of the year (for those of us in the northen hemosphear.. it will be opposite for those in the south)

Yay for girls!! Congrats everyone!

Lovie had a smile re your DH too. Men can be so silly at times :)

We had a small earthquake here last night, which is really really unusual. First one I have ever felt! 5.5!!! Bit scary.....

DD2 has been sick and glued to me :( High fevers but no real other symptoms, doctor thinks probably just a virus. So hard when they start waking overnight and even harder seeing them sick, you feel so helpless! FX she is back to her usual self today....

Stay well snowflakes! X
eak scary! i saw lots of my melbourne friends post about it on facebook, i had no idea there was an earthquake chance there! im glad you are ok:hugs:

i wake up every morning with the worst head aches ever does anyone else get this?
i want a doppler so bad i hate all this waiting around makes ur mind start thinking stupid things, me and Oh was gunna look at getting an early scan but we arent gunna bother nw just going to wait untill the20 week cz that money can go on the isofix base we need fr our car seat cant wait ti get the pram and its nt being delivered till the beginning of dec :( xxxx

question for you loadies- sorry a bit of TMI question.

i feel like i'm getting pressure through my bum hole and my lady front bum (hehe). it comes and goes. it's not usually painful, but tends to get better if i move. i was very constipated in first trimester, but my BMs are prefectly normal and regular and have been for weeks. can any one shed any light on that?

thanks luvvies, hope everyone is super smiley xxxxxxx

I have a doppler but I don't really use it anymore. I had found the hb early and then tried again and couldn't find it because at that stage if the baby turns you won't hear it.. so I found it worried me for nothing. Since 12 weeks I used it once.. I don't regret buying it but I don't bother most of the time.

question for you loadies- sorry a bit of TMI question.

i feel like i'm getting pressure through my bum hole and my lady front bum (hehe). it comes and goes. it's not usually painful, but tends to get better if i move. i was very constipated in first trimester, but my BMs are prefectly normal and regular and have been for weeks. can any one shed any light on that?

thanks luvvies, hope everyone is super smiley xxxxxxx

I get that sometimes too, did with DD as well. Sometimes I also get pinched nerve feelings in that area (which I believe is due to my sciatic nerve... it also makes my bum cheeks hurt REALLY bad!). Not sure exactly what causes the pressure feeling, maybe all the shifting everything is doing in there!

afm, had a bad tension headache yesterday, caved and took a tylenol. Feeling better today, but it's still a little bit there! We're anxiously awaiting to hear if we've been approved for financing on our first home and Friday is the deadline!! Fingers crossed!! I'm so excited to take this baby home to our own place, getting very sick of living in my parent's basement apartment. :p

Also, can't believe I'm already 16 weeks tommorow!! Holy crap it's flying by!! I'll be 4 months!! WOW! Starting to get more attached to this little one and feeling more positive about all being well. I've also had a few dreams of this child being a beautiful little curly blond haired boy! We'll hopefully find out in less than a month if I'm right! I am starting to get boy vibes though, we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->