*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I don't get it too often but I have had pressure in my butt, etc. I'm not sure what it is but it's probably normal. I also think I have sciatic nerve issues as sometimes my back is SOO sore and when I lie on my left side my right hip still feels strange. I'm finding it really hard to sleep on my left side because of it. It's like my right hip goes numb and feels hot or cold. Very weird. I forgot to mention it to the nurse last time I was at the doctor!

Juless I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow as well! Yay! I still get a bit nervous and worry if everything is ok but I think it's probably fine. We find out in 30 days what baby is! I can't wait! I can't wait until I can feel baby kick. AHH so nervous!:dohh:

same here with the back! Mines been unbearable been signed off sick again by the doctors today. And i Heard babys heartbeat she said Its good and strong and she felt it kick with me! My uterus is exactly where it should be so she thinks it wont be a small baby this time and Ive finally got my twenty week scan on the 12th of July three weeks and counting! Thinking it may be another girl but wont be long till i find out hopefully.

afm, had a bad tension headache yesterday, caved and took a tylenol. Feeling better today, but it's still a little bit there! We're anxiously awaiting to hear if we've been approved for financing on our first home and Friday is the deadline!! Fingers crossed!! I'm so excited to take this baby home to our own place, getting very sick of living in my parent's basement apartment. :p

Also, can't believe I'm already 16 weeks tommorow!! Holy crap it's flying by!! I'll be 4 months!! WOW! Starting to get more attached to this little one and feeling more positive about all being well. I've also had a few dreams of this child being a beautiful little curly blond haired boy! We'll hopefully find out in less than a month if I'm right! I am starting to get boy vibes though, we'll see!

I've been having bad headaches with this pregnancy and took a Tylenol last week. I haven't had them this week. Wishing you so much luck on the housing financing. Fingers Crossed.

I said the same thing about 16 weeks yesterday, I was like wow! I think I'm truly starting to believe I will have a little one soon :happydance:

Doctor's appointment tomorrow. Can't wait to hear lo's heartbeat again.

I just joined. My due date is 12/15

Welcome!! :)

Oh man, what a day. Just got back from going with my mom to take our old beagle, Bart, in to be put down today. His liver was failing, he was having seizures and very sick. Poor guy, but it's hard to be sad when you know he's not going to be suffering anymore. It's just been very hard lately with our pets. It's been less than a month since we had to put down my first baby, my pomeranian, Samus. The vet seemed upset for us, that we've had to go through this all so close to each other. My stepdad is out burying him now, in the "family plot" as we call it, as we have several loved family pets in one of our fields, under a pretty big tree where they used to love running and playing.

One of the hardest parts about loosing Bart is that he was my uncle's dog we took in after he died. He had bipolar and committed suicide, he was incredibly ill. Bart was our connection to my uncle...

jules and blu, I'm with you on the headaches. Ick.

Jules, sorry to hear about Bart - particularly since he was a connection to your uncle. Do you have a nice photo of the two of them together that you can put up? Might be nice to see. Glad that you have such a supportive vet; that can make all the difference :hugs:

Thanks guys :) Ya, we have a really lovely photo framed in our livingroom of him holding Bart. Very glad we have it!

Hope you are all having a lovely evening! My mom and I pigged out on timbits (donut holes) and chocolate and OH and I put together a sandbox for DD. Feeling much more cheery now. Hope tommorow is a good day for all of us!

One of the hardest parts about loosing Bart is that he was my uncle's dog we took in after he died. He had bipolar and committed suicide, he was incredibly ill. Bart was our connection to my uncle...

Sorry about Bart, it's hard to lose a pet, let alone 2 in such a short period of time. :hugs: My brother was also bipolar and died of suicide. Such a horrible disease to live with.

Sorry about your pets juless. But now you've got me craving donuts :haha:

Is paracetamol Tylenol? Or acetominophen I should say. Yes, I have been taking it becaue the pain is just ridiculous. On top of all the "growing pains" I'm starting to get headaches pretty much every day. My body just doesn't like being pregnancy I don't think.

So sorry to hear of your brother Scooby. It's definitely is one of the most sad and hard diseases.
samj732, Yep, tylenol is acetominophen which is the kind we're allowed to take! I only take it if I really need to, cause I'm paranoid, lol!

juless, TIMBITS!! Augh. You got me right where it hurts (I'm Canadian). Can you also please have a timmy's maple glaze donut for me?

Hehe, I'll see what I can do!

Hope today is turning out good for everyone! Feeling okay here, except that I just ate waaay too many nachos and salsa, lol! But they were so good!!!

I know this going to sound crazy cause I'm only 13 weeks,but I feel like iv been pregnant for forever! It might be because I only gave birth in December I dunno:shrug: I don't want to sound negative, and I really want to enjoy this pregnancy...........:shrug:

Sorry il try and cheer up, having a hard week. Don't want to bring everyone down with me!

Morning snowflakes :flower:

Happy 16 weeks Juless :hugs:

I had my 16 week appointment this morning and got to hear lo's heart beat :cloud9: Doc also said my first set of tests from week 12 were perfect. DS & Trisomy results were less than 1/10,000! Anywho I go back for 20 week scan on July 19. Although I'll have to see another doc because mine will be on maternity leave.

I have a UTI and although I don't have any symptoms and wouldn't have known without a urine analysis, the worst part is the medicine. It's making me so nauseous.

Other than that, just counting down until next Saturday, 6/30/ for our private gender scan :happydance:

So excited for you blu butterfly, my 20 week scan is the day before my birthday (scan is 7/17 and my bday is the 18th) and I'm so bummed we aren't finding out gender because it would have been a great bday gift.

I found out at like 15 w 5 days with my first he was a boy and my husband is out of town, I so badly want to go to a private scan place and find out LOLOLOL but he would kill me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->