*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

16 weeks finally and now I can't wait until 20 weeks! 29 days until my gender scan. I still wish they wouldn't make me wait so long but it'll be worth it when I finally see baby. Some days I feel great and not very pregnant which actually kinda scares me. I wish baby would give me a nice swift kick so i could tell all is well! Anyhow Congrats on 16 weeks Juless!

Evian ur bday is the day before mine lol. 7/19 here. n i seen somene forget who has there 20 week scan on my bday!!

My birthday is 7/23! July birthdays are the best.

Well, this is WAY TMI but...

:happydance: I took a huge poop this morning!! I feel 10 pounds lighter and 100 times better :) :) I seriously don't think I had taken a poop in like 7-9 days. I was starting to get super uncomfortable.

samj - omg my whole life seems to revolve around my bowel movements since being pregnant. I've never had such issues with constipation in my life! Now I have a daily routine of breakfast: greek yogurt with cracklin' oat bran and dinner: Raisin Bran. That seems to have helped keep things more regular.

Random question here, but does anyone feel like they're not pregnant now that the nausea has worn off? And I don't mean that in a literal sense
I'm 15 weeks now and other than having massive boobies I have no signs at all, the sickness has worn off completly and my waistline is growing but not bump shaped yet so my body actually feels quite normal considering there's a little being in there!!

I can't wait to get a proper bump shape so people can tell I'm pregnant rather than just thinking I've eaten too many pies for a few weeks!!

samj - omg my whole life seems to revolve around my bowel movements since being pregnant. I've never had such issues with constipation in my life! Now I have a daily routine of breakfast: greek yogurt with cracklin' oat bran and dinner: Raisin Bran. That seems to have helped keep things more regular.

Haha, I eat bean burritos almost every night for supper now, not only because I'm craving them constantly but because they help "move things along." Also apples, apples, apples! I finally broke down and used stool softeners though because I knew if I didn't poop soon I was going to be in a lot of trouble.

Yes, July is going to rock! Our anniversary is in July and so is my birthday, which I've almost totally forgotten about this year with everything going on.

samj - Yes apples!! I had to use a suppository after I got back from vacation bc I wasn't eating my normal routine. Not fun at all.

I just posted a 14 week bump photo in my journal. I haven't gained any weight (I'm still losing weight, eeks), but that bump is definitely showing itself!

Ick suppositories! I remember when my bestie was pregnant with her second she would call me bawling because she was so constipated and eventually she had to use them too. Uff. At least they work and you sure as heck feel so much better after taking a good poo lol.

Aw, poop! I've had the opposite problem than constipation, most likely due to my vitamins. As soon as I wake up and have a sip of water, i'm whooshing into the bathroom for 'daily duty'. I'd like a happy balanced digestion, please.

Fifi - the nausea's gotten better but has been replaced for me by hiccups and heartburn. I just wish that I could start feeling the little one to know that everything's good. Those movements must be so reassuring!!

It's been a long time, and AGAIN, I am sooo far behind on the thread that I'm probably not going to be able to read through all the comments I missed since the last time I had a chance to post.

To anyone who's new to the thread in the last month or so, I'm saying hello!

DH and I just made a move from the Midwest to the East Coast a few weeks ago. We didn't have internet access at home until last Friday, and it was way too hard for me to try to follow along on my iPhone. But, now we're finally about 95% settled into our new place which means I can finally catch up on all the baby board chatting I've been missing.

I hope everyone is still doing well! Things with the baby are still going well. In keeping with the previous discussion, I too am having some poo issues -- I'm trying to stay regular by eating dried plums every day. It usually works, but if I forget, I'm in trouble for a few days until things work themselves out. It sucks, but then again, I've never been one of those truly regular people I guess.

Anyone feeling the baby move yet?? About two days ago, I started feeling some weird sensations that happen off and on throughout the day even since. I'm thinking that it might be the baby, but since this is my first, I can't be positive. I can't wait until it's more obvious that that's what I'm feeling!

haha, all this poo talk is funny. I feel the same way as all of you constipated girls! I make sure to eat my raisin bran or other high fiber cereal in the morning. Some days I have a really good BM that makes me sing praises, and other times i'll go 4 or 5 days with nothing. I still am going waaay less than i used to, so i'm guessing baby is sucking every possible good thing out of the food and leaving little behind? Anyone else notice the volume going down?

I'm definitely developing a nice baby bump. This is my first and i'm almost 15 weeks, so I think its probably normal to start showing now? I can't tell if I'm feeling baby kick or feeling gas. I know for certain when i feel gas, but when the fluttering is in the uterus area and doesn't really move around much, i wonder if its gas or baby. I can't wait until next week on Tuesday I should get to HEAR the heartbeat for the first time!! Aside from feeling large and getting bloated still, I'm not really feeling pregnant. Oh, and there is the awful breakouts i'm experiencing on my chest and back. ack, hormones!!

Welcome back, lemontea!

Daydream, lovely baby bump in your journal!

Chloe - I'm glad I'm not the only one with breaking out OB my back! It's driving me nuts!

Chole & daydream - me too! My chest and back look awful but my face is radiant. weird huh?

On another note - I am barely 15 weeks but I am already anxious about giving birth. I get sympathy "contractions" if I even watch a birth on TV. Plus when my chihuahua was in labor, I swear I had labor pains too. Now I am thinking about tearing or an episiotomy and my va-jay-jay is hurting just thinking about it!
I am seriously thinking about scheduling a c-section. Anyone else out there with anxiety like mine and/or low pain threshold?

My 20 week scan isn't until July 17th.... but we aren't finding out so I'm not super nervous, just really excited to see photos of our peanut

Chloe, Daydream, 1timer29.....I had the worst blind pimples on my back for dd1 and dd2 but not with this pregnancy (so far anyway)...maybe your carrying girls?! Will be interesting to see if you are. They do say you get more with girls something to do with the same hormone...

8 days till my gender scan!! So excited...wish it would fly by!

1timer29.... I think it's best not to think too far ahead and feel stressed about the birth. By the time the birth comes around you are really ready for the baby to come out. C sections are not painfree and take a lot longer to recover from. I know it's hard not to worry. X

Chole & daydream - me too! My chest and back look awful but my face is radiant. weird huh?

On another note - I am barely 15 weeks but I am already anxious about giving birth. I get sympathy "contractions" if I even watch a birth on TV. Plus when my chihuahua was in labor, I swear I had labor pains too. Now I am thinking about tearing or an episiotomy and my va-jay-jay is hurting just thinking about it!
I am seriously thinking about scheduling a c-section. Anyone else out there with anxiety like mine and/or low pain threshold?

I had a c-section but also went through 2 hours of trying to push her out. For some reason a lot of women seem to think a c-section is easier and less painful than a vaginal delivery. I can assure you it is a painful recovery! From speaking with my sister who has had 2 babies vaginally, she had the pain during pushing the baby out and a quick recovery. For me, I had a week of intense burning pain where the incision was (getting up to pee was no fun!) and several more weeks before I was able to start functioning without pain anymore. Not meaning to scare anyone who needs to get a c-section though! My point is just that there will be pain either way, a c-section is definitely not "easier"! But try not to worry too much because in the moment, when you're pushing, you're concentrating so much on your baby and getting them out that it doesn't matter. Your body just does it somehow, you find strength and you get the job done! And if you need a section, through the pain you look at your child and know that she or he was worth all of it! I was very scared, but when the day came it's like instinct kicked in and took over my body!

I've got acne on my face :(, I don't even break out much so this is no fun for me at all. And I've got my days where i'm so consitpated I have to really focus my mind on what needs to be done and relax my body to even get it to come out...so much work.

8 days until we get to see our lo and take a peek at its gender parts :happydance: This will be the first time DH has seen our little bean. I think I'm more excited about that part than finding out what the sex the baby is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->