*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Iv just broken out with face acne :( its horrible, I sometimes get a plume here or there but am feeling like a teenager....so much for pregnancy glow. :haha:

Ive has acne issues since going off of bc but it seemed to begin clearing earlier in the pregnancy. Suddenly it's back with and I also have it on my chest now:wacko:. Can't wait for baby to get here so I can take care of it! I look awful and it just adds to my stress. As for the constipation it hasn't been much of a problem thus far but I have a feeling it's coming as my bowel movements are getting less often and harder, tmi i know. Hoping it doesn't turn into full on constipation. 28 days until my next/gender scan and 20 weeks! woohoo! Hurry up!

Hi all, been a while since Ive been on this thread. How is everyone?

I havent suffered from acne too badly but i do have really bad dry skin; and nipple cream is a must now. Anyone else having to use this already? I thought cracked nipples happened when you breast fed.

Has anyone felt movement yet? Ive been getting a few twinches but no butterflies yet.

I don't have cracked nipples, but I probably would if I haven't been lotioning my girls every day for the past three weeks. They get so dried out!

My acne was sooo bad in the first tri, it seems to be calming down a bit now thank goodness! I am still getting nasty zits here and there but nothing like it was before. I switched to a more gentle facewash and that seemed to help a lot.

I second the cracked/dry nipples nicki! And no real movement yet. Every once in a great while I will feel something but not sure that it isn't gas.

Not had cracked nipples yet (touch wood) I think I felt baby a few days ago, but I been sitting in the same position forever lol not felt it since. But I wouldn't have known it was baby unless id felt it in previous pregnancy.

My nipples are sore, not cracked but definitely sore. I try to make sure I keep them moisturized with the rest of my skin. Never would've thought the need to do that before.

I think I've been feeling movements for about 2 weeks now but I'm never really sure.

My left side of my left hand keeps going numb and I noticed today that my left arm is aching. Is this carpal tunnel? Anyone else experience this. Any remedies?

1timer, I think by that stage we will be feeling so much more in our bodies, maybe we'll be more confident about what we can do, and how to breathe through and manage some of that pain! Agree with Munch that it's good not to worry about it - lots of time to focus on the good parts first! I also have a low pain threshold (based on my af cramps at least), so am planning on prepping by doing prenatal yoga, lots of focus exercises, and also want to find out more about a TENS machine.
Any ladies used one of those?

i dnt feel pregnant i dont have a bump i havent gained weight i feel depressed lol xxx

i dnt feel pregnant i dont have a bump i havent gained weight i feel depressed lol xxx

just look at your amazing cute scan pic hun, your definatly pregnant!:hugs::hugs:

i had lovely skin in the 1st tri and felt all pleased to have a pregnancy glow.. now i look like a teanager.. oh well all in a days work for us mummies to be!

i think i have been feeling elfie (the baby) move, like a light phone vibration slightly on the left hand side which is where i fine elfie with my doppler.

is anyone getting any discharge from their nipples? i have slight discharge from both nipples, its more like wax (sorry tmi) i do often have breast feeding dreams so maybe that is what causes it:shrug:

happy saturday snowflake mummies :)

I woke up this morning with a terrible headache. My ears hurt, and I thought I was going to be sick. Ugh, I just wish this phase woudl pass. It is so hard to get through these migraines with 3 little boys who don't understand.....

Does anyone have any tricks to help with the pain? :cry:

On another note, I moved my gender scan up a few days, from Saturday to this thursday evening! I made the mistake of letting our friends and family know that we were having our gender scan on Saturday, and I am already being asked what time the appt is, when I will let everyone know, etc. I decided to move it up and not tell anyone. That will give DH and I a couple days to enjoy the news and let is soak in. We have 3 boys and our really hoping to complete our family with a little girl. Hopefully I can share that news with you all on Thursday. If not, it will be ok. We make pretty cute boys, if I say so myself. :haha:

Hi ladies, :hi: hope everyone´s well?

Quick update from me, catching a little internet break whilst DD takes a nap in her buggy :) we are having an amazing time on holiday, so glad to get away in the beautiful sunshine before I´m too big or have a baby!

Will catch up with the thread and everyone when I´m back home... in 1 week :cry: I don´t ever want to come home :brat: haha x

Haha lolly, so glad you are having a good time! I go on vacation in exactly one week... I have the feeling I won't want to come back either :wacko:

how is everyone? Iam feeling great for once quite a bit of stretching around my lower stomach, baby getting bigger i assume. Getting impatient for my twenty week scan!

well i felt finre this morning just tierd, i went to do someones hair and they put me in this tiny conservatory that they had just been drying there hair in, well half an hour into doing the hair i then started to feel slightly faint went the toilette and nearly went so i lay on there floor for a few sec till i felt fine, went bk into the room and it happened again i sat down and got them to open the door and window while sitting down it happened again twice more well in the end she told me to go home and i got my dad to pik me up and take me home and then once home i was sick so now am just in bed hoping i will feel better soon xxx

Sara hope you feel better soon:hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm 14weeks today.....a lemon and no matter what country your in......im in 2nd trimester!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

My nipples aren't cracked, but I did wake up one morning last week with a tiny bit of yellow crusting (like eye sleepies) on them...leaking a little practice colostrum I guess?

I've been trying to pay attention to movements...and have thought I felt something a couple of times, but can't be sure. One time felt like a gas bubble moving and another time more like a flutter. Nothing consistent for sure...

And OMG the headaches...what in the world?!?! I've had a 2 day headache now that won't go away...it's even there when I wake up in the night to pee!

Finally, I have acne like a pizza-faced kid....and I usually have really nice skin! And the cleavage-acne is by far the worst!

But...if I've slept enough (rare), I'll sometimes feel a type of "inner" glow. I do love knowing how much baby is developed already. It's amazing! I am getting so excited to meet him or her!

Mom2three, Sara, Gen, I'm also on my second day of brutal headaches. Yesterday's was so bad that I was sick in the morning.

It's freaking me out to wake up with such a small bump, but by the end of the day you can really see it. Just wish it was more constant!

Mom2three, Sara, Gen, I'm also on my second day of brutal headaches. Yesterday's was so bad that I was sick in the morning.

It's freaking me out to wake up with such a small bump, but by the end of the day you can really see it. Just wish it was more constant!

Me too!!! When I wake up my stomach is (almost) flat, and by the end of the day I look 4 months prego. What is going on? I feel so silly, and I know my dh is starting to worry! :wacko::wacko:

How is everyone's weight gain (or loss)? I started at 113, and was up to 118 a week ago (and a week vaca). Down to 116 this am, so I guess I am happy with that. I am not, not trying to gain-dont get me wrong. But, I enjoyed being prego a little too much the first time and gained over 50 lbs. That is alos for a 5'2 girl. The twins was a while different story, but at least I had an excuse. This time when I got prego, I was actually down to the weight I was when I graduated college and finally felt good about myself again. I want to gain a healthy pregnancy weight this time around, and lose it in a heathly (and quick) way! :winkwink:

I have only gained 3.5 lbs so far.. which I am really happy with. But I think I must be gaining it in my stomach and boobs and losing a little in some other places... I also want to gain healthy and lose it fast... I lost 30lbs a few years ago and don't want to end up on that journey again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->