• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I think its just a personal choice! Whatever works best for you :) I've never had the joy of being able to happily announce a pg so I've jumped at the chance! :-D

are any of you ladies still poas? I stopped after my digi but now I'm lost in the mornings so i might just buy a 3 ok to see how dark my lines are ;-)

Actually I poas just now! :haha: Couldnt sleep since 4am. Have had insomnia every night since bfp. Got up to pee and decided to do my last digi...which came up 3+ in less than a minute. Im really pleases cos at 19dpo it means my hcg is now at least 2000miu. :yipee:
I still have around 20 cheap tests plus 40 OPKs! I had stocked up thinking it wasn't my month. :dohh: In a few weeks I will give them away to someone who won't just waste them. :haha:

Had a nasty experience last night when I put in my progesterone pessary and it started itching like crazy! That doesn't normally happen. I was desperate to get up and wash it all out but was afraid I'd lose the progesterone. I the pessaries can be prone to cause thrush and I really hope I'm not destined to feel so uncomfortable every night now until 12 weeks when I stop them.

Well, I couldn't help myself and I ran out this morning to grab some frers and a twin pack digi... frer test line is now darker than the control, it appeared before the test line did too! :) woohoo! but my digi is still 2-3wks :( I'm not worried... I used smu, but was still concentrated could have been that, will test again mid week with my digi and hopefully get a 3+

aw I really hope you don't have thrush 2016, I've only ever had it once and OMG hell!!!!

Aww nasty digi not playing the game! Looking at the front page though it says your EDD is 2nd December and that makes you only just 5 weeks today. And if you ovulated later like me, you might be less.

I have had thrush before, when I was preggo last time. Nastiness. :( I feel ok this morning but am dreading another 2 months of itchy agony when I put in my pessary each night. Might have to go see the doc if it happens again.

I still poas. Not daily though. Ive even taken some on holiday with me :rofl:

2016, I'm not sure when I ovulated, it was different every month as my periods were irregular, I'm guessing I'll find out exact dates when I have my dating scan... which will be when the bloody hospital gets its stuff together lol!!! I just put in my due date on the ticker and it came up 5wks2days, think it's a bit ahead of itself. some due date calculators have given me dates of 30th nov, dec 1st, dec 2nd. meh.

maybe you're having some sort of allergic reaction to the pessaries? did the Dr mention side effects like itching? would be careful, don't want to upset anything in that area!

Welcome shey!

Ducky - I know the feeling, I cannot wait for my scan either! This Is
My first so I'm really anxious to see. I will be 6w4d at my first scan. I just hope they can see something that early!

Jules - I have completely gone off sweets, which is weird since I normally eat so much candy...I miss it but it makes me sick! Ice cream especially. I can't wait until the food aversions are over!

I am sill wanting to eat sweets but not craving them, and when I eat any sweets at all I feel sick! I just want salty things. I'm putting dill pickles in everything! I already loved dill pickles, but not in everything, lol! My husband looked sick when I said I thought they'd be good in last nights pulled pork sandwich! I can't believe how big my belly is already! Can't hide it long! Also, anyone else SUPER gassy?? It's so stinky my husband almost kicked me outta the room last night, hehe!

May I join? I'm due December 3rd

Welcome Shey, and congrats!! I've added you to our EDD list :)

I am sill wanting to eat sweets but not craving them, and when I eat any sweets at all I feel sick! I just want salty things. I'm putting dill pickles in everything! I already loved dill pickles, but not in everything, lol! My husband looked sick when I said I thought they'd be good in last nights pulled pork sandwich! I can't believe how big my belly is already! Can't hide it long! Also, anyone else SUPER gassy?? It's so stinky my husband almost kicked me outta the room last night, hehe!

Me!!! :blush: I had an Indian for dinner last night and I think OH was close to sleeping on the sofa :rofl:

Ahhh so envious of all these early scans! I'm still trying to persuade OH into letting me pay for one!

I almost wish I wasn't getting an early scan! Pretty sure the only reason you get one is if you're having complications//are high risk :blush:

I called originally and they scheduled me for one at 9 weeks. I called them back b/c I forgot to tell them about some other problems my primary Dr reminded me of, and the nurse got me in as soon as she could for an early scan and more tests...Not really a good feeling :nope:

K. Nurse called and said my hcg level is 197. Said that was a good number. I go back again on Tue to see. Says they should be around 800 by then. if everything is good they'll schedule my first ultrasound.depending on those results they will release me to my reg obgyn

I might pay for an early ultrasound because waiting until 12 weeks is going to drive me mad.

Blu - results sound great :hugs: I'm sure Tuesday will bring even more fab news too x

Mind if I join you? I'm Due either the 6th or 7th of December! I'm going with the 6th for now! So excited!

Hiiii ImSoTired :hi: congratulations! Love the username too, very fitting right now :lol: I'll add you to our EDD list x

Mind if I join you? I'm Due either the 6th or 7th of December! I'm going with the 6th for now! So excited!

Welcome! Love your username too. My husband just sighed when I had to take a nap after just going grocery shopping... :sleep:

I almost wish I wasn't getting an early scan! Pretty sure the only reason you get one is if you're having complications//are high risk :blush:

I called originally and they scheduled me for one at 9 weeks. I called them back b/c I forgot to tell them about some other problems my primary Dr reminded me of, and the nurse got me in as soon as she could for an early scan and more tests...Not really a good feeling :nope:

I agree gs20...I'm feeling super anxious about my 6w scan to check for ectopic. With DS I got scanned every 2 weeks from 16 weeks until 28 weeks. Nice to see him often but a worry each time. Wish I could be one of these woman who can follow the standard scan pattern and have a problem free pregnancy.

The tiredness has really kicked in now and I have picked up a cold :(

I was scanned often too to check on DD and although worrying it was great to see her so much too, just a bit poop regarding the circumstances. I'd still love an early scan to check everything's ok with this LO.

I took an OPK today as I needed something to pee on :haha: now that is what I'd call a positive :lol:;

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/57bdf9d3.jpg

Rang the hospital this morning regarding my first antenatal visit, they didn't even receive the fax hubby sent grrr... so had to do an over-the-phone referral, nurse on the phone says they will send me an appointment out... I'm guessing in the post? Just a waiting game now, I asked to have an U/S first tri screening... so that will be booked after my first appointment... I must say I am super excited!!! So excited that I got a bit tempted at the shops and bought a few little bits and bobs :D

Oooh naughty Jadie :haha: I can't lie, I've bought a couple of things too!!

That's great they're getting your appointment all sorted though, and hopefully you'll get your scan date through soon :yipee: keep us updated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->