*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

sandra - oh my! haha! Well welcome to team :blue:! I'm watching your vlogs as I finish up work today :)

Congrats on baby boy Lovie :)

Blu...what a hard situation, I would be furious with your not so darling husband but that will just sap your energy, so I suggest a "serious talk" with him over weekend putting your point across as best as possible. After all it's his baby too and your doing all tge hard work by carrying and birthing his offspring. In my opinion :).

Babybell... Sorry to hear about your not so nice work colluege, don't worry about bursting into tears, hopefully it made them feel really bad! Hormones are a shocker though, I can cry when it rains on my washing :)

1timer... Sorry to hear about your pup. How horrible, did it survive? Sounds like it didn't :( Lots of hugs your way x

Ok girls hope week only improves for those of you having issues x

No, it did not survive. DH and I buried her in the backyard.

So sorry 1Timer that is awful.

I am still barely feeling anything and I am so hoping nothing is wrong! At least my scan is Fri so I won't have to wait too long to find out. Fx'd everything is just fine!

1Timer29, I'm sorry for your loss *hugs*
I recently had to put two dogs down due to illness in the span of a month. One my first "baby", my pomeranian, and the second our older beagle, who had belonged to my deceased uncle. It was a very hard time, still is and I still have my moments where I cry a little thinking of them, but I feel lucky to be pregnant during it. It reminds me that life goes on and there are still wonderful things in the world to be excited for. I hope the thoughts of your little one helps you to heal in the loss of your little pup.

Blu...sorry to hear about the budget talk...does he know how much things cost? Maybe you could make up a chart and have a chat with him about it? My DH and I agreed that since we moved to this last posting for his work, he's covering the major expenses. I'm working as a consultant, but my earnings went against my student loans. Once that goes, we'll balance things based on who is earning the major salary.

Babybell - I actually have been googling about how long hormone swings last!! Have had a few days this week of feeling incredibly sensitive - poor DH is taking the brunt of it! I think that I'm practicing deep breathing exercises more for management of my emotions than anything else...

1timer... I'm sorry to hear about your loss - particularly that the person didn't even stop driving! Sending you lots of positive thoughts, and I hope your interview went well.

Hi to all other ladies, having a hard time keeping on top of all going on with the board. No major news from my side - have my 19 week scan next wednesday, and having a major issue finding an obs/gyn back in Ontario while living abroad!! A month of emails and middle of the night phone calls (due to time differences) and no replies with the information we need for our insurance company........sigh.

Hi everyone,
sorry its been a while since i posted last.
Just wondering if anyone of you know if a really bumpy ride can hurt your unborn baby? we took our Golf cart down by the lake a few days ago and it was extremely bumpy(we didn't realize it would be that bad), i had to hold onto my belly as i could really feel it shaking, well ever since then i havent felt the baby move much at all, do you think im just being paranoid?
i have my 20 week appointment on Tuesday and i will find out how the baby is doing, but i just cant help but worry, i haven't had any cramps or anything :shrug:

hope you are all doing well!!

Hi everyone,
sorry its been a while since i posted last.
Just wondering if anyone of you know if a really bumpy ride can hurt your unborn baby? we took our Golf cart down by the lake a few days ago and it was extremely bumpy(we didn't realize it would be that bad), i had to hold onto my belly as i could really feel it shaking, well ever since then i havent felt the baby move much at all, do you think im just being paranoid?
i have my 20 week appointment on Tuesday and i will find out how the baby is doing, but i just cant help but worry, i haven't had any cramps or anything :shrug:

hope you are all doing well!!

I certainly don't think a bumpy road can harm your babe. :hugs: They are so cushioned on all sides with water, then muscle and some fat. They probably found it quite soothing! My sister lives an hour down a very bumpy dirt road which she had to travel at least once if not four times a day in a farm van with almost no suspension left! Only thing was when her daughter was born they found the best way to get her to sleep was to take her down the bumpy road again. :)

Mum21, I was really worried about that as well with all of the potholes around here! The roads are more like swiss cheese than anything else.

I was told by my GP that the baby is incredibly well cushioned, like 2016 said, in their own little incredibly sturdy water balloon, and that I should only worry about big jolts, like what would happen if I took a fall, but even then - that signs of problems would be cramping, spotting or leakage of any fluids. I was also told that when riding on roads like that, be sure to wear my seatbelt low (under the bump) since that's the safest way... :hugs:

Baby Bell - will add you a yellow stork :)

1 timer - That is so awful :nope: I am so sorry hun :hugs:

Sandra - Ooops! Congrats on being team :blue: will change your stork now!

mum21boy1girl - Don't worry about a bumpy road hun, your little baby is tucked up safe and sound inside of you, your uterus and all that fluid!

Happy 21 weeks to me :wohoo:

just popping in to say hi.. today is my bday. my daughter turned 8 months today and tomorrow i will be 17weeks yay lol!! how is everyone else!!

1timer, that's so sad I'm so sorry for your loss! It's so sad having to bury your family pet:hugs:

Thanks lolly:happydance:

Expattic I hope you get your drs sorted, you would think someone woul be able to sort something or you:shrug:

Awful back pain on the left side today. Maybe I slept funny? It's not lower back pain, more so in the middle like at my natural waistline. Scan is tomorrow and hopefully baby is healthy and cooperative. Still not feeling much movement. A little thing here and there but barely noticeable. Hope all is ok in there. Hope everyone here is doing well.

Oh and I'm half way today.

Happy Birthday bbygurl!!

expattc, thats when my scan is too :) Are you finding out the gender? I can't wait :) Sounds like you are having 'fun' with the insurance companies! I hope you get it all sorted out!

1timer, so sorry:hugs: I'm an animal lover/owner and I know i would be devistated if that happened to me.

Thanks girls for the reasurance :hugs:

bbygurl719- Happy Birthday!! hope you have a nice day :flower:

ImSoTired- i hope everything goes well at your scan tomorrow, and congrats on the half way mark :)

1 timer - how awful :hugs: so sorry for your loss. That jerk could've at least stopped...so inconsiderate.

Mum21boy1girl - I think you little one is fine. Remember we are still early so fetal movements vary so much right now. Some days I feel him all day long and some days not at all. Expatttc makes a great point about seat belt and placement.

Lolly - Happy 21 weeks!!!! :happydance:

bbygurl719 - Happy birthday to you :cake: and happy 7 months to your little one. Happy 17 weeks tomorrow!

ImSoTired - Congrats!!! I'm sorry to hear about your back pain, I had pain in that area a few weeks ago and I found out I was having back spasms and given a pregnancy safe muscle relaxer. I use a heating pads when it hurts (I try not to use the muscle relaxer) and I just brought a pregnancy pillow last night - THE BEST THING EVER! Why didn't I do that before. I slept through the night like a baby. I'm sure all is well, maybe just be the position baby is in at the moment.

AFM - My scan went great today. Bubs wasn't going crazy like last time b/c I didn't drink fruit juice but was being most uncooperative with the tech. She managed to get all of the shots she needed but it took a long time. Dr. gave me and bubs two thumbs up. Everything looked great on him and everything was fine with me. I get my glucose test next appointment - yuck. And he's most definitely still a boy.

That's great news Blu! I'm both excited and nervous for my scan tomorrow! Wonder if my boy instincts are right?!

Congrats on all the scans and halfway marks!

Happy birthday bbygurl!!

4 sleeps until my scan and MY bday! :happydance:

i can Not believe my little girl is 6 Tomorrow! My baby girl is all grown up! Makes me a little sad :-( ... Party on Saturday twenty little girls! Its seems there are loads of pregnant people about most of the mums at school have bumps... my Hubby bought some really cute little blue booties today feels more real for him since the scan and Its great to see his excitement. If i had Not have dragged him away i think he would have bought most of the new born clothes in mothercare. Hope everyone is well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->