*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

happy birthday to your little girl today mummyof2 :) Good luck with the party with all those girls as well, i can see that being a bit chaotic! lol x

:blue:Hello ladies.

Just been shopping after my scan! All is good and we are team :blue::blue::blue::blue: a little boy!! Just what I thought it was and what we hoped for! We're thrilled! I cried lots!!!

Awww yay!! Congrats toothfairy :yipee: shall add a :blue: stork to your name now x

So many happy gender scans! I am feeling much better now about having another little lady. I'm very excited to meet her and to get out all those cute pink clothes we have! :D

Yaye toothfairy! Welcome to team :blue:

Happy birthday to your dd Mummyof2 :cake:

Glad you are feeling better Juless :hugs: 2 DDs is going to be absolutely fab!

I went in to work today only find out they were doing another project and using industrial strength adhesive. I got them to fax over the health and safety stuff and it said it contained a product that is known to cause fetal defects - umm negative!! I flew out of the door and will work from home today :)

This morning when I was laying in bed trying to convince myself to get up for work the little one was kicking in his normal location. I put my hand there to feel and WHAM! the biggest kick I've felt yet, this one pushed my hand up a little. If DH was there he would've been able to feel it from the outside but he was already off to work :growlmad: Oh well, at least I know they are getting strong enough for him to feel now :)

Happy Friday snowflakes :flower:

thanks everyone for the birthday wishies..and happy birthday to ur dd mommyof2!! all these gender scans are akig me jelou i wont find out til august 13th :(

Can you add a :pink: to the first page for me? I was missed, but we are having our first girl! :)

Hey ladies this may be long but we're team :pink: lolly if you want to add it!

It's very exciting and we are so happy and kind of surprised it's a girl. . The doctor said that baby looks good and healthy. I DO have an anterior placenta which is why the kicks I feel are weak and few and far between. Baby did NOT want her picture taken and kept her hands over her face and kept turning away. Needless to say they didn't get all the shots they needed but they got enough to be confident that all is ok. I do have to go back in 3 weeks to get a few more measurements that baby wouldn't cooperate with today but they said there isn't any reason to worry about it...they think everything looks good. As for the high afp analyte they said it may mean that I'll have a low birth weight baby so they will be checking on the growth at the 32wk scan but that everything looks fine for now and they aren't concerned. They do have my due date as later than my OB but my OB said he won't change it because it's only off by 3 days. So technically I'm 19w 5d according to these ppl but I'm 20w 1d according to my OB and he says close enough. I did have a slight panic attack during my scan because I was sooo worried and my bp was a little high but as I said my nerves were crazy. Then I relaxed a bit and now I'm fine. I hope I can enjoy it. DH and I went to buy a few cute little girly outfits and the baby furniture after the appt. The whole family is just so excited. So relieved everything is fine.:cloud9:

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Congrat to all the gender reveals! They are certainly coming thick and fast now. Ours is on Monday. We have 3 girls between us (step daughter), I still have strong lean towards boy as this pregnancy is so different to my others. Will not be upset if it's another girl as I know girls, and LOVE my girls who are both lying beside me in bed reading at the moment on this cold foggy winter morning! Not feeling many kicks at all, can't wait till he/she gets more active!

Enjoy weekend snowflakes :) x

Congrats on more girlies!!
Man, I think had the most energy this evening I've had in weeks! Put it to good use and got some sanding/filling holes done in our new place. The walls are a mess! We've been working on getting them ready to be painted for almost two weeks now! I wore a really good painting mask when filling holes, didn't want to breathe in the stinky stuff, but didn't when sanding. Had the window wide open though. Either way there's a gross old rug full of dust in the room I was working in so now my lungs feel all yucky! Should have worn the mask the whole time but it was so hot and hard to breathe in. Of course now I'm a bit paranoid about the dust, but I did the same work in DD's room before she was born and all was well. Did a bit of research too that it's ok to sand when pregnant. I don't think I should have to worry much, eh? Baby is kicking me like crazy too, lol, she she seems okay in there!

munch, my scan is Monday too! :)

Congrats to all the new gender reveals!

juless, sounds like everything is ok.

Ugh, nothing worse than being an emotional wreck and having no clue why? I've cried three times already today. My DH is looking at me like I'm crazy and I don't blame him because I can't even begin to tell him why I'm crying.

Hi ladies - had my scan, we decided to find out gender instead of it being a surprise, and we are team :pink:!!!!

We have a son already so we are super excited!!!

Stark - I went off on my OH yesterday for absolutely no reason.... I felt terrible!!!! Damn hormones

Hi everyone, well against my very strong gut feeling, we are team :pink: I'm completely in shock. I just hadn't imagined LO as a girl! The sonographer wasn't 100% though so I'm not going out buying loads of girly outfits just yet!

She is breach at the moment and VERY active which explains why I have been feeling lots of kicking and rolls. The only slight concern is that I have two fibroids, and because of the risk of bleeding and going into premature labour I will now give birth in a Consultant-led Unit. I also need to have scans at 28 and 36 weeks so I'll ask them again for a gender prediction. DS-S is distraught. He was desperate for a brother (he really doesn't get on with his sister on his Mum's side - I don't blame him, she is verging on feral) so now I have to persuade him that this one will be different. Sigh.

We have a lot of baby girls on the way here in Snowflakes :) I wonder if that's the way it'll be or if we'll have a boom of boys next week!?

Feeling extremely happy this weekend :D have started feeling proper kicks and jabs from baby, those ones that wobble your bump :cloud9: I completely forgot what they were like! I've been flutters and slight movements for ages now, so have just been waiting for these to come along & now they have!

My DD also did a bit of modelling for Emma Bunton's (a Spice Girl to all you ladies over the pond who might not know her by real name!) baby clothing range and she's now in the catalogues and the internet, will be on TV soon so feeling immense pride and joy about that too! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->