*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I'm 18 weeks today:happydance:
Feeling baby move when I'm being still for long periods, OH can't feel it yet:nope:

Congrats on all the gender reveals.

That's great Lolly a good experience for our daughter.

Honey.bee I'm sure your wee boy will love his baby sister specially if he will remember her being so little. Will be really protective of her :hugs:

Wow Lolly that's great news! Congrats! Your dd is adorable! Emma is baby spice?

How cute Lolly, hope clothing range is really successful!

There does seem to be a pink theme running.... It's about 12 hours till I find out. The suspense is driving me mad :)

Xx

Thanks ladies - yes a definite pink theme running through the snowflakes! Still trying to get my head around the fact that LO is a girl. DS-S a little better today - he says he's hoping for a tomboy at the very least!

Great news Lolly about the modelling range for DD. She will be keeping her little sister in nappies soon! I looked online but couldn't find her in any of the photos. Please post us a link so we can all admire how cure she is x

thank you for the happy birthdays needless to say the party was hectic i swear a bunch of little girls are as rough as boys but we only had four minor bumps on the bouncey castle and a few tears from my lo It was certainly a case of Its my party ill cry if i want to! But the spoilt little madam got lots of presents and money which cheered her up! I have been feeling really tired recently having a few naps a day! Think i am a little stressed out could really do with a few days away! Feeling movement all the time now which is great except when it wakes me up at half four every morning.. Its great to see what everyone is having lots of little baby girls these boys are going to be out numbered in my youngest year at school there is only Seven boys to twenty girls must have been a girl boom then lol.

Awesome news about DD Lolly! She is just the cutest.

Stark I've been feeling emotional too lately...darn hormones.

Honey.Bee my little one is breech too and very active as well. Everyone kept saying it was very early too feel so much but that's why. If he would only kick when dh tries to feel. He stops instantly. It makes me seem like I'm lying...

Hey ladies :wave:

Glad everyone's good. Just to let you all know and to stop then stem of girl babies, i had a private gender scan at 17+3 and i'm having a boy!!!!!

Hi ya girls, forgot about this post.doh.

I'm team :blue: :happydance:

I've been moved forward another 7days as a big baby so now due 8th Dec.

Hope everyone doing great..xxx

OT how do I add a pic? Getting really frustrated, tried on my phone, oh phone and iPad :growlmad:

It's ok, my bf googled it hehe.............here's my 18 weeks bump :happydance:

Attachments

• dafd5e9e.jpg
    dafd5e9e.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 4
Thanks ladies :) here's the link to the outfit she wears (hope it works as I'm using my phone); https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...|cat_29446088|Dresses+and+skirts|29446483.htm

Here's a pic from the catalogue!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/a2b10e2c.jpg

Thanks BB :)

It is indeed toothfairy! She's pulling a bit of a funny face in that pic, I'm sure they got better pics than that at the shoot :haha: but she still looks cute anyway x

She's so cute lolly!!! That's so awesome! :D

Hi girls...... Had my 20 week scan today and our little baby BOY is healthy and everything appears normal!!!

WE ARE OVER THE MOON......he will have 3 big sisters to deal with. The scan was just beautiful!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->