*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Thanks Toothfairy and Lolly.... Still on cloud 9!

Lolly loving Amber in that cute dress, looks like an adorable range. Wonder if we will ever get it over here....x

Lolly, your DD is so cute! Lovely little model :)

Reading all the new gender reveals is making me even more excted for my scan on Wednesday. This thread seems to be dominated by pink over blue! can't wait to see where I fit in :)

Been feeling my LO a lot at night and in the early morning, which is really when I'd rather not feel him/her, lol. I hope this doesn't mean he/she will be a night owl like DH is! I don't think I could handle that. On another note, i've noticed my cats like to lay on my lap and purr. I wonder if LO can feel the virbrations from the purring??

Chloe my cats love my bump too, I think they can sense baby.......they did it last time too. Even my cat that's really anti social does it.....and I'm sure he normally only stays with us for the food :haha:

My lo moves a lot during the day at work and a little at night after dinner but not much. I think he tires himself out during the day and goes to sleep when I do.

Brilliant news Munch! SO delighted for you :hugs:

Lolly - defo going to buy the apple dress! Your DD looks so cute in it -I'm sure it will sell out!

Blu - ah is that why I can feel so much movement? I wondered why! It was so strong this morning, it woke me up! Did your midwife tell you when LO should turn? I guess they've still got plenty of time?

BB - Loving the bump photo - thanks for posting x

Honey she said baby had plenty of time to turn so not to worry. It's still very early.

I'm having a boy. He is breech. I've also been feeling movement since the 16 wk mark. I had no idea it had to do with him being breech. :)

He also stops moving the minute I have DH put his hand on my belly.

What an exhausting day, bubs did NOT want to cooperate with the ultrasound tech and I was under the wand for 50 minutes while she was trying to get all the pictures she wanted. Then bubs decided to flip over and face my feet, so I didn't even get a profile shot :( Anyways, she told me 99% :pink: which I am over the moon about.

Awww sorry bubs wasn't very cooperative Samj :hugs: I take it everything looked ok though? Congrats and welcome to team :pink: !! I shall add you a stork to the front page now :)

I am feeling a bit lucky today! I entered a competetion to become a tester for one of the major car seat brands in the UK and someone just gave me a call and told me I'd been picked :yipee: we get a brand new carseat fitted and give 4 little reports back on how we are finding it, and that's basically it! After that, it's mine to keep :D I know these seats aren't cheap either so I'm very pleased at the moment! x

Awesome lolly! That would be so great!! :D

Congrats on joining team pink samj732!! My little one was the same way, took over an hour! Most of that I had to pee SO BAD too, lol!

How awesome Lolly!

Congrats on team :pink: Samj. My lo was the same way, I was on that table forever!

Same here ladies. Baby was very uncooperative and I was there for an hour and I still have to go back for a few they missed. On the plus side I've been feeling a little bit of movemnet here and there for the last few days. It's very light and not at all constant but I know it's her. So happy I finally feel something that I KNOW is her.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->