*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Congrats to everyone on the gender scans, adorable model LO's and beautiful bumps!!!

I have my 20 week scan today -- DH and I are team yellow, but an ultrasound tech at my work was scanning the baby at 14 weeks for me (a quick look to say hello after I'd had some spotting in the morning). The tech accidentally called baby a "she" so I'm thinking it probably is a girl, even though I didn't have her confirm. Will be SOOO tempting to find out today, but trying hard to stay strong....

Congrats to everyone on the gender scans, adorable model LO's and beautiful bumps!!!

I have my 20 week scan today -- DH and I are team yellow, but an ultrasound tech at my work was scanning the baby at 14 weeks for me (a quick look to say hello after I'd had some spotting in the morning). The tech accidentally called baby a "she" so I'm thinking it probably is a girl, even though I didn't have her confirm. Will be SOOO tempting to find out today, but trying hard to stay strong....

Yay for your scan today! You are pretty strong staying team yellow but I could never I'm too anxious and eager!Good luck and I hope you get to stay team :yellow: How surprised you will be when baby arrives!

I know how you feel...We are team yellow too but with our u/s tomorrow we are being tempted. I know we will stick to our guns but having the option sure makes it harder! lol GL at your scan!

god im so jelous of all the gender reveals. it is still forever away for me. i wont find out until August 13th if baby cooraperates which i have my fingers crossed

20w5d. Gained 12 lbs so far...:blush:

Attachments

• IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi everybody!!

had my scan this morning and baby would not sit still lol but we found out we are expecting.. :pink:
baby kept siting upside down was really cute, but the sonagrapher got all the measurements and there right on track with my dates, i only got one decent 3d picture, but i go back for another ultrasound at 30 weeks!!
my daughter was so exited she is having a baby sister, i think my son was a bit disappointed but i will include him on buying some things for her and maybe that will excite him a bit more :)

i am really happy as my mum passed away unexpectedly 3 yr ago, and if we had a girl we were going to use my mums name as her middle name, so its a little special too :)

hope you are all feeling well :) :flower:

Hi everybody!!

had my scan this morning and baby would not sit still lol but we found out we are expecting.. :pink:
baby kept siting upside down was really cute, but the sonagrapher got all the measurements and there right on track with my dates, i only got one decent 3d picture, but i go back for another ultrasound at 30 weeks!!
my daughter was so exited she is having a baby sister, i think my son was a bit disappointed but i will include him on buying some things for her and maybe that will excite him a bit more :)

i am really happy as my mum passed away unexpectedly 3 yr ago, and if we had a girl we were going to use my mums name as her middle name, so its a little special too :)

hope you are all feeling well :) :flower:

Congratulations!!!!!! Glad all is well xx

Congrats Mum21boy1girl!!!

Cute bump pic ImSoTired!!!

GenYsuperlady hope all went well on your scan today.

Krippy good luck on your scan tomorrow.

bbygurl719 you haven't gotten that long, Aug is right around the corner.

Beautiful bump ImSoTired :) don't worry about weight gain, it's neccesary! You'll shed it once bubs is here.

Congrats & welcome to team :pink: Mum21boy1girl!! Wow we do have a lot of little girlies due come the end of this year :D

Good luck for all the other scans upcoming this week and next, can't wait to hear all about them :)

I have my 22 week MW appointment on Thursday, then they become quite regular after that. It's all getting so exciting!

Hi all. Congratulations to everybody on their gender scans. How exciting!. We had ours on Monday and found out we are :blue: We are so pleased although my daughter did say "oh no" when the lady told us lol. Bless she so wanted a sister! Hope everybody is keeping well. I'm enjoying reading all the updates.

congrats ladies on the gender scans! I am twenty two weeks in the morning only eight teen to go if i go to term.. Constantly craving marmite on toast Dipped in a cup of tea! And quavers in pot noodles lots of salt. Causing me a fair amount of heartburn which Ive suffered with in every pregnancy!

Congrats on your :blue: bump Kezza! Will update the first page with your stork :)

Ewwww muumyof2girlz... marmite on toast dunked in tea!?! That is seriously wrong :rofl: I haven't had any cravings really, just constantly thirsty but I guess that's a good thing.

Can't wait to hear baby's HB tomorrow at my MW appt :yipee:

Yaye for your mw appointment Lolly. I can't wait until I have my next appointment - 3 weeks away...doh!

Yaye on 22 weeks soon Mummy!

You were right...it's definitely a boy! :)

Baby's HR was 163 so I guess the HR theory doesn't always work.

Hi ladies,

My hospital is taking part of a nation-wide fetal growth study, and as a participant, I get a handful of additional ultrasounds (inc some in 3D) throughout my pregnancy. I just got home from my first visit. The FHR was 173 and baby is measuring 11 weeks. This pic has a good angle of the nub - I know it's super early but any gender guesses?

WOW now that is amazing!!! I'm not jealous at all :lol:

Picture is so good! I'm going to guess boy, although the HR was over 150! The nub is over the 90 degree angle suggesting it isn't going to go down and form a vagina. I can't wait to see if I'm right! What do you think?

thanks for the response blu but it sure the heck feels like forever away lol i found out at 16 weeks with Aaryella cuz i had placenta previa and had to be scanned every 4 weeks from 12 weeks to 24 weeks

You were right...it's definitely a boy! :)

Baby's HR was 163 so I guess the HR theory doesn't always work.

Hi ladies,

My hospital is taking part of a nation-wide fetal growth study, and as a participant, I get a handful of additional ultrasounds (inc some in 3D) throughout my pregnancy. I just got home from my first visit. The FHR was 173 and baby is measuring 11 weeks. This pic has a good angle of the nub - I know it's super early but any gender guesses?

WOW now that is amazing!!! I'm not jealous at all :lol:

Picture is so good! I'm going to guess boy, although the HR was over 150! The nub is over the 90 degree angle suggesting it isn't going to go down and form a vagina. I can't wait to see if I'm right! What do you think?

Yaaaay :wohoo: I love guessing right!!

Congrats on your :blue: bump :) I'll update the front page with your stork!

Had my scan this morning, and baby is a girl!! :pink: I'm so excited! This is my first, and I didn't care what I was having, but now i'm excited to stop calling her 'it', and to be able to buy clothes that are not gender neutral :) She was measuring right on track and all her little organs are forming beautifully. I think this is my last ultrasound, so I won't be seeing her until she arrives in the flesh sometime around Dec 16 :) I'll attach some of the scan pictures. The one of baby's face looking like a cyborg is so scary! lol. The ultrasound tech called it the skelatore face (from the Heman cartoons here in the US)

Congrats to all the new gender reveals! I'm off to Costa Rica on Friday for 10 days, so I'll have a lot to catch up on when i get back!

Attachments

• Baby Profile Bubbles.jpg
    Baby Profile Bubbles.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 4
  • It's a girl.jpg
    It's a girl.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Baby Face.jpg
    Baby Face.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 4
Awww fantastic scan photos Chloe! Congrats and welcome to team :pink: I'll add your stork now!

Congrats on the great scans! So nice to see all the cute baby pics! :D Can you believe we're all at halfway, or approaching it? Time is flying by!!

congrats chloe! i know i love being able to buy girly stuff now, we have tons of boy stuff from my first so bring on the pink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->