*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

[IMG]https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/jenbella83/20weeks-1.jpg[/IMG]

My little baby was smiling for us!!!

We had a wonderful 20 week scan. The sonographer went quickly, but everything looked super normal, and the baby was dating right on target! He even did an extra close look at the heart because he knows I work in pediatric cardiology and would want to see it more in detail :happydance:

We are still :yellow: -- I didn't look during the potty shot...both my DH and mom cheated and looked, but neither could tell me what they were looking at, and in fact, neither was even sure if they saw legs in the shot! I mean, if you're going to cheat, at least be good at it!

That was baby's last scan assuming all goes well...next stop: glucose testing :dohh:

GenY your baby is so cute! It does look like a little smile! I wish we could get a good shot of baby's profile but it seems she is not very photogenic because she never stays still long enough, takes her hands from her face, or the ultrasound is just poor quality looking....:shrug: Your baby looks amazing! Congrats on the great scan and congrats on being able to stay team yellow!

My next ultrasound is on the 10th of Aug where they will finish up the measurements they missed. Hope baby poses for a better pic and all the measurments are fine.

I'm not sure when my glucose test will be but my next OB appt is on the 9th of Aug so maybe then? They would surely tell me before-hand right?

congrats on being team :pink: Chloe!

And GenY what a great profile shot!!

I get the glucose test at 28 weeks...thought it would be the 24 week appointment but apparently that is just a chat.
Then after 28 weeks, we go to an appointment every two weeks!!! I can't believe it!
Here's hoping you all get such a clear profile shot soon -- I was lucky, baby was in great position to show all parts. Clearly, a show-off :)

congrats on the scans ladies and geny you must have amazing self control! . . . . Lolly Its amazing marmite on toast dipped in tea with two sugars now Ive wrote that i have to have some lol! It makes my husband Bork! He didnt mind me using quavers as a spoon for my pot noodles tho ha ha.. Wish i was the type of woman who craved fruit slightly worried i will have to be crane lifted off my sofa and out of the window to get to the hospital for the birth!

[IMG]https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g68/jenbella83/20weeks-1.jpg[/IMG]

My little baby was smiling for us!!!

We had a wonderful 20 week scan. The sonographer went quickly, but everything looked super normal, and the baby was dating right on target! He even did an extra close look at the heart because he knows I work in pediatric cardiology and would want to see it more in detail :happydance:

We are still :yellow: -- I didn't look during the potty shot...both my DH and mom cheated and looked, but neither could tell me what they were looking at, and in fact, neither was even sure if they saw legs in the shot! I mean, if you're going to cheat, at least be good at it!

That was baby's last scan assuming all goes well...next stop: glucose testing :dohh:

Aw - super cute pic Gen. I was amazed by the detail of the 20 week scan. Our sonographer did some flow views for the heart and you could see all of the chambers. Unbelievable! Did you get that too? I couldn't believe that something so amazing could be made in 20 weeks. The complexity of the body amazes me anyway, but even more so now x

Honey.Bee -- yes I got to see all four chambers, and he did the Doppler color flow through all the valves to make sure they were well-developed. I was also able to see the pulmonary artery and aorta as they left the heart! It's BRILLIANT...and so amazing...really incomprehensible how quickly that little poppy seed has become a mini-human!

Awww what a perfect scan pic GenY :) such a cute little nose!

I have my GTT next month, think I'll be around 27 weeks. They should give you advance warning ImSoTired as it's a 2 hour testing and you have to sit around and wait to have your bloods rechecked.

I have my GTT next month, think I'll be around 27 weeks. They should give you advance warning ImSoTired as it's a 2 hour testing and you have to sit around and wait to have your bloods rechecked.

Is GTT routine these days?

Congrats on your :blue: joeliza24!!

Congrats on your :pink: Chloe!!! I know what you mean about cyborg face :haha: I have two shots like that of my little man. Its creepy and hilarious at the same time. Too make it bad in one shot his mouth is open and the other one his mouth is closed so my little sis likes to flip between them back and forth and make up what "baby skeletor" is saying.

Congrats on a great scan GenY!

Thanks GenY and Lolly I'm sure they will tell me when the glucose test will be at my next OB appt on the 9th. I hope everything continus going well. I'm definately getting excited now!

Is GTT routine these days?

No hun, not unless you have diabetes history in your family or your BMI is high x

It is standard in Canada too Daydream...I failed my 1 hour test last pregnancy so they are just having me do the 3 hour one to save everyone time! ;)

Congrats on all of the gender reveals and wonderful scans. We are still staying team yellow and had our 20 week scan today and our little bubs was a monkey. Wouldn't stop moving around, covered its face for the first 30 minutes and even if we wanted to know what sex it was it legs were crossed the whole entire time...lol

But it is fun to guess...what do you think? Boy or girl? Foot pic too...Added some bump pics too ;)

Hope everyone is well...feeling less lurky now that I have had my 20 week scan and everything looks perfect. I will try to be here more often!

Attachments

• IMG-20120725-00010.jpg
    IMG-20120725-00010.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-20120725-00014.jpg
    IMG-20120725-00014.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 19.5 ~.jpg
    19.5 ~.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 19.5 weeks.jpg
    19.5 weeks.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
Looking good Krippy!! And what a great profile shot, and that foot is adorable :) I love when they move around, it's makes everything seem so real! Are you feeling the movements as well?

I would guess :pink: based on the skull shape.

I was thinking girl too but DH wants a boy as he is scared to have a girl! lol

My guess is boy Krippy! Either way, what a cutie!!

No hun, not unless you have diabetes history in your family or your BMI is high x

oh you ladies in the UK are lucky. I'm pretty sure it's a standard test in the US now

Standard here in Australia too. I hate doing it! This will be my third time and it's such a drag and time wastet not to mention all the needles :(

I am going to say :blue: Krippy! Lovely pics :)

I think they should make it standard here really, I know of a lady who wasn't tested but her baby was enormous through growth scans so they did the test on her later on in her pregnancy and it came back she had GD. She didn't have family history and she wasn't overweight either :shrug: these things can just happen.

I am a little chubby and I have family history, so no getting out of it for me :haha: I'm 22 weeks today :wohoo: it's also been 126 days since I got my BFP and that's the same length I have left until my EDD, which I thought was pretty cool :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->