*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

a lady asked me today how many days i have left! Her jaw hit the floor when i said i wasnt due till the end of November! Slightly concerned now Iam so uncomfortable my bump starts under my bbs i have another week and five days till my twenty four week appointment! Does anyone know when braxton hicks start as well? If Its Not your first.

hey i had my 19week scan and im measuring 2 days ahead! so my due date has changed to dec 17th... my lil boy was soo active

Attachments

• IMG_20120726_082227-1.jpg
    IMG_20120726_082227-1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20120726_082302-1.jpg
    IMG_20120726_082302-1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
Had my 20 week scan this morning! Got all of our measurements and confirmed baby is still a girl! She has really long toes like her daddy and was being absolutely stubborn (also a daddy trait) about letting the tech measure her head, kept throwing it back whenever we tried to get a good shot. Silly girl!

Krippy my first thought when I saw the profile was boy! Either way baby's adorable!

It's starting to drive me a little insane that I don't know what we are having...Those of you staying team yellow have some major will power.

Anybody see anything in the pic that says girl. That's what the tech guessed but she also said she wouldn't bet on it.

https://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii519/kstark18/011.jpg

Hey guys I came across this link with useful info about pregnancy length (9mths? or 10 mths?) in another thread and just thought I'd share https://www.baby2see.com/pregnancylength.html . Interesting to see that i'm IN my fifth month already and not closing off my 4th as I thought.:shrug:

AFM: Had my scan on Monday. Everything is beyond fine with the baby (measuring ahead by 6dys). Doc found my placenta was low but not worried about it at all at this stage. Baby was in a crouched position facing my toes trying to get all snuggled up so no gender reveal for me yet :nope:

16 and 20 week profile shots! I personally think 16 weeks looks better. Today she was just wiggly and squirming all around and none of her face shots were the best.

And toes! I want to just kiss all over them! :happydance:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
  • toes.jpg
    toes.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 6
Hey guys I came across this link with useful info about pregnancy length (9mths? or 10 mths?) in another thread and just thought I'd share https://www.baby2see.com/pregnancylength.html . Interesting to see that i'm IN my fifth month already and not closing off my 4th as I thought.:shrug:

AFM: Had my scan on Monday. Everything is beyond fine with the baby (measuring ahead by 6dys). Doc found my placenta was low but not worried about it at all at this stage. Baby was in a crouched position facing my toes trying to get all snuggled up so no gender reveal for me yet :nope:

ooo just looked at that link according to that chart im 6 months :happydance:

Thanks for this! I was thinking I was ending my fourth, but I am in my fifth according to this! Yay!!

Had an appt today and confirmed baby is still a good. Everything looks great! :) Yay for healthy babies and mommies!!

Am I behind? I'm starting to get a little worried because I'm not really feeling proper movements at all. The other day I got kicked in the hand but I haven't felt a thing since, and really everything else before that was just hit and mostly miss. I wish she would just start beating me up already.

Hi ladies, Just back from Australia, after the 19 week scan:

The good news --
-No soft markers for anything showing up (that means our risk is again cut in half, which I didn't know - yay!!)
-Baby looks happy and moving around like mad
-U/s tech and doctor didn't drop hints so we are still happily team yellow!!

The not so good news --
-My placenta is low lying, at 1.6cm away from the cervix; it should move (most of them do) so I won't have to have a c-section BUT though the U/S doc said that we didn't need to worry, my obs/gyn has told us not to have sex, or for me not to even have an orgasm, due to possible bleeding... Any of you had experience with this?? It's going to be a loooong few months, but I know, it's worth it for safety...

I should be here with news of babys gender, but yesterday was the most stressful day ever lol turned out baby has its cord between the legs so was hiding its bits!! More about yesterday in my journal: here xx

Hi All! Had my 20 week scan yesterday and we are having a BOY!!! Hubby and I are so happy!

Hi ladies, Just back from Australia, after the 19 week scan:

The good news --
-No soft markers for anything showing up (that means our risk is again cut in half, which I didn't know - yay!!)
-Baby looks happy and moving around like mad
-U/s tech and doctor didn't drop hints so we are still happily team yellow!!

The not so good news --
-My placenta is low lying, at 1.6cm away from the cervix; it should move (most of them do) so I won't have to have a c-section BUT though the U/S doc said that we didn't need to worry, my obs/gyn has told us not to have sex, or for me not to even have an orgasm, due to possible bleeding... Any of you had experience with this?? It's going to be a loooong few months, but I know, it's worth it for safety...

I was told my placenta is only 1cm away from my cervix, but the sonographer said not to worry at this stage. I don't see my doctor till next week (so now I am a little worried) but we've continued to have sex no problem, and no bleeding... I will ask my doctor and see what she says...

i had low lying placena/ placenta previa with my daughter. and got told at 12 weeks. i had to get scanned every 4 weeks until it moved far enough away. and was told no sex so me and dh went from 12 weeks to 24 weeks with nthing!!

hey everyone here is my 18 week bump pic!!

Attachments

• 18 weeks bump.jpg
    18 weeks bump.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
Good morning snowflakes :flower:

I hope everyone has had a great week.

Fab bump bbygurl719

Have a great weekend ladies!

We had our scan today! We are having a BOY!! My husoband is so excited!!!

samj - You're not behind at all hun :flower: I didn't feel proper kicks until I was around 23 weeks with my DD x

Soooo many beautiful scan pics & stories! Congrats on your :blue: bumps 1timer29 & rbtrying :yipee: I'll add your storks to the first page in a sec.

Sorry baby wasn't cooperating kitty :( I'll pop over to your journal for a read in a bit.

Lovely bump bbygurl :) and I hope you had a great holiday expatttc!

It's been a good week here, had plenty to do and the weather has been really hot so I've just been constantly exhausted :sleep: I'm sure the baby is going through a major growth spurt too, I could just sleep forever or so it feels! Hope you all have great weekends :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->