• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

It is such a miracle and feel even more protective of this bean than I did when I found out I was pregnant with ds as think you are more aware what this tiny little thing inside us becomes in 9 months and how amazing it is!!

Anyone else still poas?? I'm so worried that this will be a cp or will all pear shaped that still doing tests (luckily have about 10 internet cheapies left lol). The line is getting darker so fingers crossed. Will feel more real once I've actually missed a period (which will be on friday) and once see something on a scan. def paying to have an early scan at 7/8 wks- can't wait till the 12 wk one to know something def there!

Remember it being similar at this stage with ds ie symptoms coming and going till they truly set in about 6 weeks. So strange that ms is horrible when it's there but if it gets better or goes you worry that something's wrong and are wanting it to come back!

Also very tired but that may just be due to work and looking after ds. Last time when was exhausted from work could collapse on the sofa but now have to go pick ds from nursery, give him dinner, bath and then put him to bed before I can think of my bed. So probably going to be harder this time round but so happy that don't mind in the slightest and luckily only work part time now.

Got my first antenatal appointment at the hospital today - 9th may! then my first midwives appointment 11th june! omg seems so far away im sure it will soon come around!

I saw a pic on fb of my friend announcing the sex of her baby and just out of habit i was completely jealous and then I remembered I don't have to be anymore! :D this is definitely taking some getting used to!

The exhaustion! OMG working as a carer is taking it out of me so much!!!!! im literally in a daze with baby brain, i keep doing stupid things at work.

is anyone elses hips hurting? mine are killing me today :S Strange or normal?

Jadie...it is normal for some people's hips to hurt. I know mine did whole way through with DS and already do now. It's the Relaxin hormone causing things to loosen up. Start doing your pelvic floor exercises now, that will help. Invest in a good bump band/brace that fits round your hips and sleep with a pillow between your knees. Avoid sitting cross-legged and also twisting and bending at the same time. Might seem a bit OTT for a bit of hip pain but, in my case it turned into severe SPD because I am hypermobile and I couldn't walk without crutches from 30 weeks last time.

^^^ what 2016 said :thumbup:

Yes I'm still POAS :blush: well I hadn't for a few days and then broke and took one yesterday :lol:. Here it is;

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/cebce16d.jpg

I ordered a couple of digi's last week but they still are to arrive in the post. I wana see my 3+ already :brat:

Jadie...it is normal for some people's hips to hurt. I know mine did whole way through with DS and already do now. It's the Relaxin hormone causing things to loosen up. Start doing your pelvic floor exercises now, that will help. Invest in a good bump band/brace that fits round your hips and sleep with a pillow between your knees. Avoid sitting cross-legged and also twisting and bending at the same time. Might seem a bit OTT for a bit of hip pain but, in my case it turned into severe SPD because I am hypermobile and I couldn't walk without crutches from 30 weeks last time.

OMG!!! Haha lots to remember! I'm glad i mentioned it now... thanks for the awesome advice. :) what do you have to do for pelvic floor exercises? like i know what they are and all that but like how long do you do them ??

Hi all!

I'm Vanessa, 28 yrs old, due with no.2 EDD 16 December! Date is going by ovulation as I ov'd late and had period beginning of March since coming off the pill.

First time lucky for me and terrified as AF not due til Saturday eek! Sure everything will be fine though I remember feeling like this with my DD! (also a december baby - 29th!) xxx

Hi Nessicle :hi: and congrats! I remember you from BC!

I'll add you to our EDD list now x

Going off of ov/iui date my edd will be 12-12-12. Haven't been to doc yet so that may change.

Hi Nessicle! I remember you too! :wave:

Jadie...I try do 10 short sharp little squeezes whenever i think about it. Another good one to do is to pretend your pelvic floor is like an elevator....squeeze a little way up, then without releasing a bit higher, then again a bit higher. Then release. Oh and the final one is to squeeeeeeeze and try hold as long as possible.
In later pregnancy it helps to engage the pelvic floor (squeeze) before standing up or sitting down.
Great exercises and can help rpevent incontinence during pregnancy and after the birth, help an easier birth (did for me I believe) and loads of things I have probably forgotten.
Remember to do them with an empty bladder though.

Awesome advice 2016 thank you so much!!!

Welcome Nessicle! :)

Ooh. I'm going to be 5 weeks tomorrow! I hope time flies like this every week! Telling the family after my appt on Tues. I'm so excited already!!!eek!:cloud9:

Is anyone else scared their beanie is going to be taken away?

I was like this with DD so I know its normal to feel like this but cant relax til AF date has been passed a good week!

Is anyone else scared their beanie is going to be taken away?

I was like this with DD so I know its normal to feel like this but cant relax til AF date has been passed a good week!

Oh definately terrified but trying to be positive! My Af was due on the 29th of March so I think I'm doing ok so far but you just never know! Just another waiting game for me I suppose!

yeah definitely a waiting gaim. Been having lots of cramping and kinda dont want it to subside as it makes me feel theres some growing going on. Had a really dicky belly today too so much bloat and had three number 2's! sorry TMI! Scared I'm gonna push the beanie out ha ha - you wouldnt think I'd already had a baby would you pmsl?!

yeah definitely a waiting gaim. Been having lots of cramping and kinda dont want it to subside as it makes me feel theres some growing going on. Had a really dicky belly today too so much bloat and had three number 2's! sorry TMI! Scared I'm gonna push the beanie out ha ha - you wouldnt think I'd already had a baby would you pmsl?!

I had exactly the same last week. I am surprised how nervous I feel this time round...I thought I would feel more at ease with #2 but I am just as if not more afraid.

I found a great DVD in the dollar bin and it includes a prenatal workout plus a second DVD with 10 minute postnatal workouts and baby and me workouts. Did it yesterday and it's a great workout! Very hard work and lots of squats, great for me since in roller derby you are always skating in a squat. Hoping the workouts will help make it easier when I skate again and make later pregnancy more comfortable! I can't wait till we can start posting our scan pictures!

I had exactly the same last week. I am surprised how nervous I feel this time round...I thought I would feel more at ease with #2 but I am just as if not more afraid.

I feel very nervous too keep checking my underwear too lol!

The bit of extra cm, peeing every hour on the hour, and the cramping is making me crazy I constantly check for af. But not a speck nor spot yet and hoping it stays like that!

Mann. I've been gone for a few days b/c I was busy at work and this board has just been abuzz! Such nervous excitement :)

Well I got my second set of blood tests-good news! My original hcg level on Friday was at 197 and they said it needed to be at 800 by Tuesday and it was at 906. They didn't give me a reading for my progesterone on Friday but they said it was at 77.4 today which they said was good news. I go in on April 20 for my 7 week scan! EEEEK!!!!! So excited!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->