*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Is anyone having multiple showers? I was originally hoping to have mine in early November, but you guys have me thinking otherwise! I have most of the big stuff I mainly want a diaper shower and gift cards or specialty items(hope i'm not being too picky LOL)

My stepmom and mother do not get along so I will have two seperate showers from them and then MIL has insisted she give me one also...3 is a lot to me but the more the merrier I suppose!!

DH and I are going to look at a house tonight, we rent an apartment, but it is 2 bedroom and simply not big enough!! I had the second bedroom as a storage room, but now it will be the nursery. I have had to move everything out to the garage from the storage room and it is collecting spiderwebs :nope:

So i had my 20 week scan everythimg looks good n im having another girl

Ocean Pearl - looks like you've got a great headstart and a plan - my vote is for blessing In disguise. Let karma get the old cow landlord.

Bell - ice your back!! Free, safe and reduces inflammation. And enjoy your rest!

Congrat on the new snowflakes and team pink above!

Nothing exciting here except loving how active baby is and DH has felt a couple times as well! Baby particularly moves to music and when I eat sweets!!!

We don't really do baby showers in Australia, but in the past few years it's increased in popularity. They sound like fun.

Been ages since I've seen some bump pics ladies!

Here's a couple of mine:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/393DA0E1-F763-43AF-BC8C-872D6D4559BD-311-0000002BE1B225F4.jpg

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/351D7B62-2488-4044-9897-4C1137F3C643-311-0000002BDF070B92.jpg

Cute bump ocean!

I am 24 weeks today! My v day! Little one is viable!!
Still a papaya though!!!

Congrats on being team :pink: bbygurl719!

Fab bump pics ocean_pearl!

My family wants me to do two showers as well. One in the city I live and one in the city where the rest of my family is (2 hours away). Not happening. If they don't want to travel up, oh well.

Today is my Vday as well! yaye. But definitely not an invitation for lo to come anytime soon.

My vday is Thurs which will mean 3 weeks to 3rd tri! yay!

My shower is also going to be Sun Oct 14th! We're just having one great big one at MIL's house as hers is large enough where as mine and my mom's is not. I know I'll be nervous for it though...I hate a lot of attention!

My back is so sore because I cleaned up yesterday. I'm so worried about my weight but I can't see exercising much as my back just gets sore so quickly.

Feeling baby a lot lately but she still goes quiet every few days for a rest I guess. DH is still waiting to feel her and he is getting anxious. He loves to touch and kiss my big belly though. It's so sweet!!!

Cute bump ocean pearl! My bump is about the same size as yours and looks almost the same!

Congrats and welcome to team :pink: bbygurl!

Happy V-day toothfairy & Blu!!

Beautiful bump Ocean :) it's so round and neat!

I would love a baby shower. They aren't custom here in the UK although I know some people have started having them. I have all my stuff pretty much anyway, but would have been nice to get a load of freebies with DD :haha:

Congrats on team pink bbgurl!

Cute bump ocean!

Happy v-day to all the v-day'ers! It reminds me of when someone asked what v-day was, and my genius brain typed out VALENTINE'S DAY! :rofl: Ah, the things I've learned.

I can't believe some of us are going into THIRD TRI soon! Seems like yesterday we were all in first tri x

I still feel MILES away from the third tri....but my V-day is coming up in 6 days! (oh the funny things we could get that V to stand for....everything but Virginity!!! :rofl:)

I'm having 2 baby showers...MIL insists on throwing one :help: in my DH's hometown, which, like the bridal shower she threw, is destined to be a total snooze-fest with mostly people I don't know (mostly her friends....which is weird, right?).

The second baby shower is the *real* one that my sister is throwing me. We are having it at my friend's townhouse (my sis lives out of town) and I'm hoping to make it a fun affair. We are doing brunch and mimosas (well...mine will be an all-juice "fake-mosa") and keeping it casual :flower:

What are the dates, you ask? Why October 6th and 13th, of course :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->