*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Adding my big belly shot :)

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/391474_347046352044025_426397761_n.jpg

Fab bump blu butterfly!

Il share my bump onsun when I'm 22 weeks!

Is anyone else having hot flashes? I'm pretty sure I just had one. It lasted 3-4 mins. What about heartburn...anyone else?

Ugh, if someone even says heartburn I have it. :( Do you like dairy? A glass of milk usually helps mine.

Well I'm home from my stay in the hospital. What a bunch of crap, next time I'm going to ask to come home haha. I called to move my appt up because I was having a lot of pain/pressure and what felt like really bad period cramps, and they just made me come in and then I ended up staying overnight for IV antibiotics because my white count was up. I'm so thankful to sleep in my own bed tonight. The good thing was I got another ultrasound, so I finally got a profile pic, everything looked fantastic and still no boy parts :)

Loving your bump Blu.... And that dress by the way, gorgeous colour! X

Sam... Good to hear everything ok. No place like home! Rest up x

Blu great bump! I am due same day as you know and mine isn't as defined! I still have the fat look :-(

Is anyone else having hot flashes? I'm pretty sure I just had one. It lasted 3-4 mins. What about heartburn...anyone else?

yes me hun hot flushes and heartburn ever now and again depends on what i eat x x

Sam glad to hear your feeling better and are home in your own bed again!

OT my OH just came home for lunch and told me he's taking me out to eat tonight and the to pics to see The Expendables 2 (I loved the first one) to cheer me up cause I'm off work at the moment :kiss: Im so excited about getting out the flat and having a date night. I'm gonna delay putting on my deep heat patch today so it covers the time at the pics and try not to take paracetamol till before we go so I can properly enjoy it! So happy :happydance:

Thanks ladies. That top is a maternity top and I had maternity shorts on - the band in them helps shape the look of the bump (secrets!!!). It's all in the clothes :haha:

Thanks Baby Bell. Can't wait to see your bump! Your DH is such a sweetie for taking you out.

Welcome caz & bob :flower:

Yes Joeliza! Poor DH says I'm trying to freeze him to death b/c I run the AC and the fan. I get soo hot and irritable.

SamJ so glad you are feeling better and home from the hospital. Such a cute little one on that scan!

Thanks Munch! My boss brought me that top. I have a dress the same color so she said when she saw it she instantly thought of me.

Thanks Toothfairy. I'm sure your bump is fab!

My bump sits up really high. Do boys usually sit up higher than girls? That might just be an old wives tales. It's high and big so it makes me look like I'm going to pop! I did check with the doc and she said my bump is measuring right on for 24 weeks so that made me feel better.

samj - Glad everything turned out well. You poor thing - must have been quite scary.

Agree - lovely dress Blu!

Phew! Thought I was the only one feeling the preggo burns!

Just thought I'd let you all know that the Twin Bump is Blue! :happydance:

hi not been on here much again just seem to pop me head in every now n again, ill take a pic of my bump on sunday ill be 23 weeks then :D i rly dnt feel like i got much of a bump tho xxxxx

Welcome caz & bob! Congrats on team :pink: shall add you to our list!

Fab bump Blu, I must remember to post my latest bump pic. I've been slacking lately!

Yaaaaay huge congrats on your double team :blue: Mrs Gibbo!! Fantastic news :thumbup:

AFM.... Had my GTT today, and it wasn't as bad as I'd expected (even though I just had one done in 2010 :wacko: completely forgot what it was like!). The drink wasn't nice, but tasted a bit better than I remembered :haha: both arms are sore from where the MW butchered me taking bloods, but I'll survive!

Munch - oh I am NOT all bump. I've been waddling since week 16, not due to belly, but to the new inner thigh chub rub that I have. It's infuriating! And I now have back fat...seriously, who gets back fat when they're preggo? And lets just say that I could not gain a single pound more and still have had an average weight gain for the ENTIRE pregnancy. And did I have a cookie today anyway? Yes. Yes I did. DH actually hid the scale from me as he was sick of my whining and figures I *should* get fat while pregnant. I was mad at first but now I'm finding myself much happier and more confident...that man is a blessing.

Blu - you look wonderful! We are carrying high twins!

Lolly - those inspirational pics you posted were lovely...THANK YOU, it meant a lot to me.

Joe - OMG, I'm a hot flash monster. Yesterday I had to fan myself in front of all of the docs and surgeons I work with while we were reviewing our recent cases. Then I had to put my hands flat on the table because my palms were burning up and the table was nice and cool. I'm sure I looked a literal, "hot mess!"

Gibbo - WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! Even better, a friend of mine gave birth to twin boys yesterday at 37 weeks. They are perfect and I'm sure yours will be too!

Things are going fine here....my legs get tired so easily now from carrying around all this extra weight, but other than that, just the standard preggo complaints. Honestly, I can't believe I have SO much pregnancy left to go, but now that I'm showing so much more, it is fun to have people around me getting more excited and asking lots of questions!

I'm glad you liked the pictures, they meant a lot to me too when I was feeling a bit down about my post-baby body!

It is so hot here today, I can't bare it! I don't know how ladies do this when they are full term - or you ladies that live in places that are going to be this hot, or hotter, when you're full term. I have a lot of respect for you!!

My neck is so sore and stiff today. I had to sit in the antenatal clinic for 2.5hrs yesterday whilst having my GTT done, and didn't realise that I barely moved a muscle in that whole time as I just read my kindle, head down :dohh: that'll teach me!

4 more days and I will be in the DOUBLE digits countdown!! :wohoo: I remember getting my BFP @ 3+2 and having like ''235 days to go!'' :haha:

GenY.... Thanks for that post, very funny,you have quite a knack with words! I too have stopped weighing myself, I am lucky my ob doesn't believe in weighing pregnant ladies :). You sound like you have landed yourself a good man!

Lolly your pics are awesome, I actually had a little teary while reading them (hormones)! It's so cold here at the moment and it's easier being pregnant in winter that's for sure. Luckly my little fella will be out before are really hot spell :)

Ok asking for an opinion here that is pregnancy unrelated. My DH has a daughter to his 1st wife who is 7. I meet him when she was 2.We have her every 2nd weekend for 2 nights. Although it's extra work for me we love her and enjoy having her. This weekend she arrived with head lice which is about the 6th time! I was furious as its always me that ends up treating her as she prefers me to do it over my DH. Luckly my daughters have never got it from her probably because we always get on top of it, (sorry for the essay) anyway I am getting so sick of it and although her mother always insists she is treating her we doubt very much that she is doing it properly. We are at a loose end to know what to do as the relationship is pretty strained. I just can't understand how it can be so obvious (ie I found multi eggs and live lice as soon as I looked) and the mother does nothing about it....any suggestions? Arrrrggggg.....

Hope your all having an awesome weekend (lice free) snowflakes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->