*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I'm so glad it'll be cold when we're really big, today was horrible! Nearly fainted while shopping!

Lovely pics Blu and lolly xx

Munch - as you know, I'm in a similar situation. My DH has a son who s now 9, and who I have known since he was 3. We always end up getting his hair cut, buying his football boots (she'll leave him with blisters and still do nothing about it), managing any medical appointments or issues at school and yes, headlice too. To be honest, I've given up raising these things with her. The relationship is strained already. I used to get really frustrated with the situation but then I made the decision that I just needed to do what was best for him so that I could always look back and know I did the right thing. Sometimes I think having this LO will be easier than being a step-parent! :hugs:

Thanks HoneyBee that is really good advice. Blended families are extremely hard at times. Xx

Here my 22 week bump :happydance:

Attachments

• 3213fae22ffc0a3b9ef748d19d6cde07.jpg
    3213fae22ffc0a3b9ef748d19d6cde07.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
Aww lolly looking forward to seeing your 25 week bump or 26 week when you g a chance :happydance:

Here's my bump @ 25+4... I don't recall being this big at term with DD :wacko: I must hunt down my bump pic with her at 37 weeks for comparison!

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/7668F52A-3B72-4F97-8FA9-23074EEA9706-1601-000002334C0C28EA.jpg

excuse my knickers :blush: LOL!

Fab bump lolly! :happydance: it's all so exciting, everyone is getting big:haha:

093.jpg

bump at 23+6

apologies for the lack of a bra and the saggy boobs!!!

Looking great Fifipots.
P.s. those aren't saggy boobs, if I didn't wear a bra, my boobs would be at my knees (or would if bump didn't stop them lol) :haha:

Lots of great bumps ladies! I'll hafta take a new pic soon! I had a very stressful weekend and baby has been lazy and stubborn and not kicking too often. It still makes me nervous but then she'll give me a good kick and I feel relieved. Hope everyone is doing well!

I love how different all the bumps are! So much for "average" and "normal!" Each pregnancy and each pregnant lady is truly so different!

Is anyone feeling a resurgence of hormones/crying etc. lately? I had dream the baby was still born and I couldn't shake the feeling all day. Then cried after my husband and I got into a tiny tiff that I would usually just roll my eyes at. Just feeling very sensitive all around...

I love how different all the bumps are! So much for "average" and "normal!" Each pregnancy and each pregnant lady is truly so different!

Is anyone feeling a resurgence of hormones/crying etc. lately? I had dream the baby was still born and I couldn't shake the feeling all day. Then cried after my husband and I got into a tiny tiff that I would usually just roll my eyes at. Just feeling very sensitive all around...

Yes...I've been really stressed out and crying over every little stupid thing. DH has been surprisingly supportive as he usually just leaves me cry it out when I'm not pregnant. He gives me a big huga and tells me everything is ok. The dog has been barking at night and just being really stubborn when she doesn't get her way and I've cried over it a few times this weekend:dohh:.

Look at these fab bumps!! So awesome.

My back has started having spasms again. I can't get comfortable to save my life, even with my pregnancy pillow. I flop about the bed all night. I finally got comfortable for a few minutes last night, I was cuddled behind dh with my belly on his back. Well lo didn't like that so much, as soon as I started feeling good, he delivered two of the strongest kicks ever! DH jumped up and said 'he kicked me'! lol. It freaked him out, and he made me change positions. lol.

Look at these fab bumps!! So awesome.

My back has started having spasms again. I can't get comfortable to save my life, even with my pregnancy pillow. I flop about the bed all night. I finally got comfortable for a few minutes last night, I was cuddled behind dh with my belly on his back. Well lo didn't like that so much, as soon as I started feeling good, he delivered two of the strongest kicks ever! DH jumped up and said 'he kicked me'! lol. It freaked him out, and he made me change positions. lol.

lol. Your little boy already has a feisty personality! I can't get comfortable either. I flop all night long and my hips gets sore and go numb and my sciatic nerve just acts up all day. I do have the occasional spasm which is painful and annoying. Hoping they don't last for the remaining 3 months:dohh:

lol blu my dh puts his head on my tummy to go to sleep this is apparently the only position he can sleep in Ive been moaning about it for weeks as Its getting very uncomfortable anyway last night he got kicked in the face was brilliant he gave my belly a dirty look and moved to his own side ha ha was very proud of my baby boy.

ooo from Tomorrow ill be counting down in double figures yay! Still feels forever away... Iam more scared that there is only 19 weeks till xmas!! And my monsters want everything.....

My hormones and the ability to cry at the drop of a hat has remained the same throughout :haha:

Ahhh 2 days until double digits for me mummyof2girlz, I'm right behind you :) exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->