*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

7 days for me and Blu til double digits!! Isn't is funny that we all have these little count downs!!

LOL @ all the LO's kicking the SO's! Mine is being a stubborn butt and won't give any strong kicks when DH has his hand on the belly - he's only felt him/her a few times. That being said, DH is hard to keep still (a bit on the ADD side I think) and rarely waits more than a minute or so before getting frustrated and doing something else.

I did ask him this weekend if he had any jealously or thoughts of wishing he could experience pregnancy himself.

His answer: "HA! No, I mean I haven't really thought of it, but no, not at all, I don't want to be pregnant."

I've obviously done a good job conveying how special and wonderful this experience is! :haha:

i think mine didnt change from papaya till twenty five weeks which i thought was a glitch on my ticker? must not grow for a few weeks lol

Yes it does stay papaya for weeks!!!!

My little one does huge kicks that you can very clearly and strongly see and feel.... BUT the second hubby looks or puts hand on he stops!! I'm sure hubby thinks I am imagining it or exaggerating it all.

Yep stays that way for 22w, 23w & 24w. Turns to an egglplant at 25w and I hear stays on that for quite some time.

And my LO does that hike and seek game with DH too. I think DH used to think I was lying but he never had enough patience. I thought his reaction was funny, all I could do was laugh and think, Imagine how I feel. If he kicked you in your back through my stomach, how much of that kick do you think I absorbed first!

Here is my bump pic from today. To be honest it's depressing me as I feel as though I'm way too big and I've put on way too much weight. :cry: I think I'm too big...

Attachments

• IMG_0399.jpg
    IMG_0399.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3
ImsoTired I just posted this in bump thread too. Your beautiful bump is not too big, everyone grows at different rates and sizes.....but your looking spot on to me!! :hugs:

ImSoTired -- looks about the size of mine!! You're not too big at all! Or else we are both too big, in which case, we can be buddies ;)

Thanks ladies. I just feel as though I've put on WAY too much weight and I just look sort of awkward and blobby. My waist has disappeared and now i'm just round all over. Very sad for someone who worked so hard to lose weight before getting pregnant:cry:

ImSoTired, I think your bump is fab! Did you see mine on the other thread? Big belly! I'm ok with it though. I forget who said it but someone said, just think of it as the fact that your body is on loan to baby right now :)

On the count of three everyone rub your belly in unity!

One - Two - Three!
:dance:

Ha ha I rubbed mine blue! I'll try post a pic of my bump too. I've always struggled with my weight and even though have only put on about 6 pounds I still am finding it hard to cope with the numbers going up on the scales and with my changing shape.

I rubbed mine too ;)

I lost weight just before getting pregnant too ImSoTired, but don't worry, you'll get your body back :) just keep your mind on the end prize!

Hi ladies, I posted my 22week bump on my journal (linked in my siggy). The last few days LO has had quite the growth spurt. I'm finally seeing the scale grow and grow (I was sick for the first four months of the pregnancy and lost 13 pounds). It's definitely hard to see it go up so fast! I'm going to try to start yoga again because this rate is kind of fast and I can't let it keep up like this.

Fab bump daydream!

I've not seen the scales go up but 7 lbs but the shape of my body is different and my belly is large so I'm not sure how that's working out. Everything is definitely bigger -arms, legs, butt, breast, belly (I've got the stretch marks to prove it)- yet the scale says I've only gained 7lbs - LIES!! lol

Yes @ the crying. A certain person I don't like had her MIL stay with her for 6 months after DD was born so the baby wouldn't have to go to daycare. The MIL went back home and the LO got put in daycare, she was there for two months before the woman couldn't "handle it" and the MIL has now quit her job and moved back in to help them. I found out today and began bawling at work (thank goodness I'm an office of only 4 women and the last to have a baby so they all know what I'm dealing with). I was just overcome with jealousy as I have no one in my family who would ever do that for me and my LO will have to go to daycare probably right at 6 weeks since I don't even qualify for FMLA (all the US ladies understand). She's so ungrateful for what she has and in my 10 minute breakdown I wanted to punch her in the throat, or punch a wall, but then baby punched me from the inside about 20 times and I knew she felt my pain and was telling me it would be alright (or she just wanted me to shut up). This on top of my regular 20 minute commute being 1.5 hours due to school starting made for a "fabulous" morning.

I actually feel better now that I typed that out and DH has promised me a huge bowl of mint chocolate ice cream when I get home.

lillylee - I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day. And especially sorry about the FMLA situation. Leave in the US is HORRIBLE. I wish more companies understood it was in their best interest to offer paid leave for mothers.

Though at least you had a reason behind your breakdown today! I just started bawling and bawling, FOR NO REASON! I haven't cried like that in a long time. Thankfully I had already decided to work from home after my dr appt this morning, so I wasn't at work when it happened. My appt this morning went great, got to hear LO heartbeat, all looks good. But nope, got home, watching TV and started sobbing! My dog even came and poked her head through my blanket to see what was going on!

Ohhhhhh hormones

DH hid our scale a couple of weeks ago...it's been WONDERFUL actually. I've put on about 25lbs already and was letting it get into my head too much, ruining my mood every morning by "weighing in." Now I'm able to just focus on how I feel and what feels healthy(ish) as opposed to feeling like I should be punishing myself daily.

My mood is slowly but surely picking up today -- really a blah "case of the Mondays" over here. On the plus side, since I wasn't feeling very social, I actually got a lot done at work and now I'm caught up on all of my reports for the first time in over a month!

Thanks for sharing all of your hormonal outbursts with me. It's so nice to know I'm not just being a looney for no reason.

And, for you blu....:flasher:...rubbing the belly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->