*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Yes I thought it was a little early to count kicks. I've felt some this morning so I'm glad.

Congrats on double digits girls x

Just noticed my ticker is on the final box before third tri! :D

aww i wanted a new veg oh well lol. Congrats on 99 days go! Counting till full term is defo better.

I absolutely love when you move up a box in the tickers :haha: one of my favourite bits about being pregnant :rofl::rofl: I think I move up to the first 3rd tri box at 26+5. I thought it was @ 27 but I saw someone elses in the 2nd tri section already in hers! I'm not ready to move up to 3rd tri :wacko: time is going way too fast!

Sam - gorgeous pic! What a cute little bump and tiny little legs!! Sorry you had no warning for your GCT, I'd be mad too as I have heard it's much better if you can fast...fingers crossed you come out okay and can avoid the 3 hour ordeal.

I feel LO moving WAAAAY more this week...perhaps as s/he is gaining weight I'm just finally feeling all the smaller movements. It can be quite distracting actually! If I haven't felt "it" move all day though I'll play some music on the belly at night and that usually gets me a few good movements. Good luck!

I can't believe all you ladies are hitting double digits and getting close to the third tri...where did all that time go? Weren't we all just puking our guts out and showing only fat/bloat bumps? How is everyone progressing with their nursery? Our crib was delivered this week and I'm dying to put it together! Once that is up, I just need to get a few shelves on the wall and start the actual decorating!!!

Just seen and posted on another thread but thought it was a good idea for the Snowflakes!
What's your name, age, pregnancy number/ no of kids and photo of you or you and OH?

Il start I'm Aileen, 28 yrs old, OH is 30, we are from Dundee Scotland. This is our second baby, first lives in heaven. This pic was taken last year when I was early pregnant with Eoin, sorry about the red eye!

Attachments

• 58fb58578a0d3852bfeb32bcc0989017.jpg
    58fb58578a0d3852bfeb32bcc0989017.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi! I am Kristin, 31, DH is 29 and we live in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada! This is our second child and my son, RJ, is playing heaven with Bell's Eoin. This is a pic of DH and I at our wedding 2 years ago and a random one from not long ago!

Attachments

• wed3.jpg
    wed3.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2
  • K&S3.jpg
    K&S3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
Sam - Cute bump ... I see bump > boobs now yaye :haha:

Lovely pics ladies, you look very happy :)

24 weeks tomorrow for us, whoop. That's v-day right? Is v for viability? I'll see if i can get around to posting a bump pic ... Big deal for me as i don't often post public pics, just usually privately via pm. :haha:

Finally got my little one to bed. Got a call from my mom at work because he fell and two of his teeth went through his bottom lip. This is the second time this has happened in 5 months.:wacko:. It's not as bad this time and didn't need stitches, but he looks so sad :nope:. Just needed to vent thanks for listening.

ocean_pearl I thought we were suppose to start counting at 28 weeks.

GenYsuperlady DH has put up the curtain and some pictures. That's it! He will not let me buy anything until after the shower and it's driving me nuts! I guess he doesn't understand the nesting urge!

Momto3and... :hi:

stark18 Aww sorry to hear about LO's inury. I hope he is doing ok.

Yaye samj732! Congrats!

And congrats to the ladies in double digits! I'll be there myself in a few days.

Just seen and posted on another thread but thought it was a good idea for the Snowflakes!
What's your name, age, pregnancy number/ no of kids and photo of you or you and OH?

Il start I'm Aileen, 28 yrs old, OH is 30, we are from Dundee Scotland. This is our second baby, first lives in heaven. This pic was taken last year when I was early pregnant with Eoin, sorry about the red eye!

What a fab idea :D I hope more people participate!

I'm Lauryn, 25 and my OH is 27. We live just outside of London, in Hertfordshire (UK!) and this will be our 2nd baby!

Here's OH & I with Amber when she was a few days old :)

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/family.jpg

Sam - Cute bump ... I see bump > boobs now yaye :haha:

Lovely pics ladies, you look very happy :)

24 weeks tomorrow for us, whoop. That's v-day right? Is v for viability? I'll see if i can get around to posting a bump pic ... Big deal for me as i don't often post public pics, just usually privately via pm. :haha:

Happy V day :yipee: and yes, v is for viability!

Finally got my little one to bed. Got a call from my mom at work because he fell and two of his teeth went through his bottom lip. This is the second time this has happened in 5 months.:wacko:. It's not as bad this time and didn't need stitches, but he looks so sad :nope:. Just needed to vent thanks for listening.

Awww poor little soul, I hope he's feeling better soon :hugs:

I passed! :happydance:

Yay congrats!! :wohoo:

AFM... 26 weeks today, 1 week to go until 3rd tri! :argh: Here's my bump pic;

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/B9A16655-2108-4092-95B6-A4AB0C352554-3851-000006D7B4100A8E.jpg

Awww ocean :blush: thanks!

And you too tooth fairy :hugs: it'll get there don't you worry! x

awww what a great idea baby bell i will have to find a photo of me and dh he hates having his photo taken! Weird i know, i love posing lol. Got to say i feel rubbish tonight soo tired and horrible headache.. Iam very excited that next week ill be tri three and will only be four weeks till my next scan and i get to see baby again!

HIYAAAAA thought i would join i im Sara am 23 OH name is Dan also 23 we live in north wales, but about a ten min drive from the border to chester England and 20 min drive from liverpool ( so loads of places to choose to go shopping :D) this is our first baby and here is a pic of us both together at our engagement party in march even tho we got engaged i dec P.S am crouchin down cz he hates me wearing heels and being taller than him lol

306062_3560824750136_1558345561_3061330_2077954405_n.jpg

AFM - im doing fine still havent rly poped id say i wish i would cz am just feeling frumpy now tbh but ill be 24 weeks on sunday :D ill take a pic to show u all and we have got a christening on dans side so i get to dress up woooooop xxxx

hiya girls hope your all well cant wait for next sunday my v- day x x

Hi all :) just thought I'd update my bump status!! Had my 22 week scan couple of hours ago........and we're team blue :) only another 11 weeks til we get to see him like that again lol xx

Hi all :) just thought I'd update my bump status!! Had my 22 week scan couple of hours ago........and we're team blue :) only another 11 weeks til we get to see him like that again lol xx

Congratulations!! Welcome to team blue!!!

I've got a 4d scan 2 weeks tomorrow!! Wasn't sure about them when I booked but looking forward to seeing him again now!! Is anyone else having one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->