*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Happy v-day for yesterday munch :)

I'm starting to get a little breathless too. Baby also has a knack of sticking her head or bum (not sure which :haha:) right out of my right hand side, it's sooo uncomfortable! Sometimes I have to push her back in!

Happy v day munch!! Glad to know there's another older mummy here too!!

Also glad I'm not the only one getting breathless. It's my turn for baby to have a quiet time. He's been quiet for about 24 hours. He is definitely moving and kicking but seems a bit sleepy!!

Double digits tomorrow for you and I blu!!

Lolly I just notice you have me down for 3rd december and my due date is 4th!

My babe likes to be horizontal and really low! Pants seems to really annoy it and it kicks like crazy when I sit and my tighter pants squish it. I love its' spirit already!

Happy v day Munch!

I think ive been having braxton hicks, my belly went all hard and kind of shrink wrapped around the baby? Weird!

015.jpg[/attach]

this is my imput to the 'who are we?' thread

I am Fiona, 36, pregnant with baby number 4, currently have a son, Harley 12, a daughter, Liv 10, stepson, Dominic 10 and daughter, Honey 3.

pic of all of us is not the best quality but you get the idea and 2nd pic is of my youngest Honey,

live in Stevenage, herts, England and have done all my life,

been with Andy 5 and a half years now and married last June and this is most definitely the last baby!!!!

and next Sunday we have the 4d scan booked so fingers crossed baby will behave and I'll know if we're team pink or team blue xx

Attachments

• 159.jpg
    159.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
My babe likes to be horizontal and really low! Pants seems to really annoy it and it kicks like crazy when I sit and my tighter pants squish it. I love its' spirit already!

Aww showing mummy who's boss :haha:

Iv been having a scary few days.....baby not been moving so much at all. On Friday night at about 12 midnight I ended up phoning midwife triage, which I was told to phone at whatever time by two different midwifes, because of my history and because the stress just isn't worth it. Well I hadn't felt baby move in about 8 hrs which is a long time to me.......the midwife basically told me off and made me feel so small. Said that no one else would phone at 22 wks +5 days and she didn't know what I was getting myself upset about. I felt like a scolded child. I explained I had a stillbirth last year, she said 'well if your not cramping or bleeding then I wouldn't worry baby still really small' what a bitch. I didn't have cramping or bleeding or any symptoms with Eoin.....he just stopped moving. Lack of movement petrified me and gives me nightmares still. Even these last two days baby not moving much, common sense tells me baby going through growth sprout or changed position but I just panic, I have no control. I'm going to phone my midwife tomorrow and speak to her, I trust her! (sorry about rant)

I also bought a Moses basket at last :happydance:

She sounds horrible Baby bell! Sorry you got that treatment. I had the same thing last week, I think they just have longer sleep cycles.

I was at work today and a girl was holding a swing door open for me and let go by accident and it hit my belly quite hard :( ive been quite worried since, baby has moved though

Thanks lolly!

Baby bell that's awful treatment. I really feel for you. Mines been quieter for last 24 hours and it's worrying enough for me. You must have been in pieces. I'd really complain if I was you. Is baby moving more now?

Toothfairy baby moving some but nothing like what it has been, maybe an odd movement every so often, but not getting kicked like I used to :nope: so worried. Baby not really responding when I poke my belly or drink hot/cold etc. iv felt baby a couple of times tonight if I hadn't I wouldve phoned tribe again.

Baby bell I get the same thing. Baby will stop kikng for wayyy too long and I will panic a bit. But I thin she is still small enough to hide behind my pelivic bone and placenta. So when she gos down low I don't feel much of anything. I nearly called the doctor last week but she ust have moved back up because I felt a half a dozen good thuds the morning I was going to call. She still has her slow days and her more active days. I'm hoping that as she grows I will feel her more and more. I know it's nervewracking and I hope you are ok. The midwife who spoke to you was out of line, especially given your history. They are supposed to reassure us not cause us stress! HOpe you feel better and baby kicks you!

Awww Bell. Thinking of you hun! Babe is probably going through a growth spurt and just needs to rest, but if you are worried enough go and get some help! Better safe than sorry darling. Let me know if you need anything!

Aww showing mummy who's boss :haha:

Iv been having a scary few days.....baby not been moving so much at all. On Friday night at about 12 midnight I ended up phoning midwife triage, which I was told to phone at whatever time by two different midwifes, because of my history and because the stress just isn't worth it. Well I hadn't felt baby move in about 8 hrs which is a long time to me.......the midwife basically told me off and made me feel so small. Said that no one else would phone at 22 wks +5 days and she didn't know what I was getting myself upset about. I felt like a scolded child. I explained I had a stillbirth last year, she said 'well if your not cramping or bleeding then I wouldn't worry baby still really small' what a bitch. I didn't have cramping or bleeding or any symptoms with Eoin.....he just stopped moving. Lack of movement petrified me and gives me nightmares still. Even these last two days baby not moving much, common sense tells me baby going through growth sprout or changed position but I just panic, I have no control. I'm going to phone my midwife tomorrow and speak to her, I trust her! (sorry about rant)

I also bought a Moses basket at last :happydance:

I can't believe that she spoke to you that way. She shouldn't be speaking to any mother that way at all, what a bitch! Not every problem begins and ends with cramping and bleeding as we know. Uggghhhh! I can't stand no it alls...I would phone and speak to your midwife tomorrow and absolutely complain about that silly midwife you made you feel even more crappy!

Oh baby bell you poor thing, sorry she had NO understanding of your situation. I often feel no movement for what seems like ages too. I get a glass of iced water and drink it quickly , lay very still and wait if I am worried (which most mothers to be are). Hope you get a better reaction from your midwife. X

Baby missed post saying you have tried cold water. I agree with Krippy and Iamsotired, they get themselves into different positions and you feel them less and they do rest a lot after big growth spurts. Try not to worry, you are feeling some movements, that's a good sign :)

Baby bell any change today? How you doing?

It's double figures today for me and blu!

Baby I agree with Krippy - put a complaint in about that MW, she shouldn't have spoken to you like that :hugs: yay for moses basket purchase too! I haven't got mine yet, still umming and ahhing over which one to get and if I can get a bargain!

Wooo happy double digits toothfairy and blu :yipee: it won't be long before we are all discussing labour symptoms or trying to kickstart things off!!

Blu and tooth fairy congrats on the double digits.

Thank you everyone for being so kind and listening to my moan. After three days of absolute minimal movement, feels like baby is having a party in my tummy. :happydance: I'm so relieved, I just kept imagining the worse. It's like baby saying 'mummy don't know what you were worrying about I was just sleeping and now I have lots of energy.........I'm doing Kung fu!'
Iv taken note of the midwifes name and time etc I phoned and il speak to my midwife about it when I see her next week.

Lolly we spent a ridulous amount on our Moses basket especially as I know that baby only in it for a short time. But took so long to find one we liked. Then when we bought it my mum announced she wanted to give us the money for it......felt so bad I would never have bought one so expensive had I known my mum wanted to buy it. But she refused for us to pay half. It's so lovely, got it from mamas and papas!

Blu and tooth fairy congrats on the double digits.

Thank you everyone for being so kind and listening to my moan. After three days of absolute minimal movement, feels like baby is having a party in my tummy. :happydance: I'm so relieved, I just kept imagining the worse. It's like baby saying 'mummy don't know what you were worrying about I was just sleeping and now I have lots of energy.........I'm doing Kung fu!'
Iv taken note of the midwifes name and time etc I phoned and il speak to my midwife about it when I see her next week.

Lolly we spent a ridulous amount on our Moses basket especially as I know that baby only in it for a short time. But took so long to find one we liked. Then when we bought it my mum announced she wanted to give us the money for it......felt so bad I would never have bought one so expensive had I known my mum wanted to buy it. But she refused for us to pay half. It's so lovely, got it from mamas and papas!

Oh Baby Bell I am so pleased!! They can be little monkeys sometimes can't they! You should definitely complain though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->