*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Baby Bell - Ahhh well, if you love it then that's all that matters :) I'm picky so it's taking a while for me to find the ''perfect one'' even though I know bubs will only use it for a few months!

BabyBell... Good to hear baby is kicking up a storm:)

I made up my babies crib this evening. I know it's early and I will have to rewash the sheets before bub arrives but I couldn't help myself. My siblings and I slept in it when we were born and both my DD's have used it, so it's extra special :) It has a peg that you remove to make it rock.

Is anyone else feeling like your pregnancy is dragging at the moment? I am....

Need to book in for my GTT...keep putting it off.

Staywell snowflakes!

baby bell - glad the movement has picked up! I can't believe that midwife would treat you like that!?!? Previous history aside, that is a crappy way to treat someone, and especially considering your history, its an even crappier way to treat someone! I hope you don't have to experience such rudeness again!

Ok, so I am apparently clueless about baby stuff..what is a moses blanket? I've heard of moses baskets i think (like bassinet type things?).

Bought myself a nice baby bjorn at a garage sale yesterday..looks brand new! So excited :) DH and I are going to register for all of our big ticket items next weekend, and I'm starting to research strollers/carseats. And....we bought a house! We currently own a house, but we wanted more space and a better school system, and the market is so good now, we thought what the heck, so we found a house in our perfect location. Only problem is its a fixer upper, and it probably wont' be ready until right around baby's due date, which should make for one crazy december!

Oh, and I'm totally going to get a littel selfish here, but Happy V-day to me :)

Is anyone having hip pain while sleeping? I see posts about mounding up pillows to alleviate pain, but are you actually putting your hips on the pillows, or are they just behind yoru back and neck? I bought a snoogle and its nicer than nothing, but i still wake up at 4am every morning in pain, having to flip over.

Happy V Day Chloe!!!!!!

Munch, I was given the form to just turn up for GTT 6 days ago and I still can't face it!!!!!!

Happy V-day!! I don't think there's such thing as a moses blanket!? It's just a moses basket, which is what you call a bassinet :thumbup:

munch - Time felt like it was dragging for me between 20-25 weeks, it seems to be speeding up again now :wacko: I can't keep up! My ticker is going to move up a box tomorrow, and I'll officially move up to 3rd tri on Thursday.... scary! :argh:

Lolly do you feel ready for 3rd Tri yet? I have another week here and then will join you. I've popped over to read a few times and it all seems to be about labour? Doesn't seem the right place to be just yet?

Munch that's so exciting putting up the crib.....I don't blame you. I get too excited sometimes too. I was going to wash all baby's clothes last week, bu stopped myself when I realised I would just do it again come end of November. But that's lovely using the same crib as you did.......romantic:hugs:

Chloe I think a Moses basket is kind of like a bassinet......but to be honest not that sure. Congratulations on buying a new house! And on your Vday :happydance:

Lolly third trimester On Thursday so not long. I can't believe it's almost September, the months are flying but the days and weeks are dragging

You all have been so busy this morning! :) I am on the west coast of Canada, so I am always so far behind in posts! lol

Bell...great news that babe was just being a stinker! Mine does that sometimes too. I am worried that I haven't felt it move for a while and the little monkey will give me a swift kick in the belly! Love it the spirit and support though! Also don't worry I feel guilty about spending money too...It is so hard for me!

I can't wait for third tri... I want to meet this special little one! I want the time to fly by! I have my first monthly growth scan today and am really excited to see bubs again!

I also have to go for my GTT this week too Munch...Such a long process and so
dreaded!

Congrats on the home purchase and garage sale find Chloe! Looks like you had a productive weekend!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

I don't feel ready for 3rd tri at ALL! From what I remember whilst in there with DD it was all out losing mucous plugs, labour announcements and all that kinda stuff :argh: I am still trying to savour every minute of this pregnancy... OH says this babe will be our last :( we'll see though :winkwink: haha!

Chloe I get that awful hip pain as well. Some nights I get it and sometimes I don't so I don't know what I'm doing different some nights:shrug: Also some nights I sleep great and some nights I'm up and down and sometimes I can't fall back asleep, leaving me exhausted. I guess I should get used to it as baby I'm sure won't sleep through the night for a while.

I'm going to be double digits on Wed!:happydance: AN=nd the on Thurs I go for my GTT and I will be 26 weeks that day! I can't believe I'm so close to the third tri! I starting thinking of the labor and delivery the other day and I spooked myself a bit but I'm not panicing or anything, just nervous. I'm sure it'll all be fine when the time comes.

Going to register tonight and then I'll be sending out my shower invitations this week! I am just so happy to be getting this stuff done and over with. Makes it seem like it's going faster!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Wow you ladies have been posting away, I can't keep up!

Congrats on all of the ladies who've had milestones (V-Days, Double Digits, 3 Trimesters, etc). We are just moving along!

I don't know if I'm ready for third trimester - don't think so- but I am ready to meet my little man and I feel the constant need to nest. I would have the nursery set to go today if DH would let me.

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

The though of us all looking for labour signs reminds me of trying to conceive and looking for pregnancy symptoms!! Does anyone else kinda miss those days of peeing on a stick from 3dpo?!!!!!

Well yesterday was V day wooooo :happydance: and i reckon i have actually got a bump now that all of a sudden appeared on friday here is my 24 week bump pic tht i took yesterday morning in me scrufs with me rollers in ready for the christening i was going to xxxx well ill post a cple of pics to c the diffrence

10 weeks.jpg
10 weeks

16 weeks.jpg
16 weeks

20 weeks.jpg
20 weeks

Picture 131.jpg
24 WEEKS!!!!! V DAY BUMP :happydance:

I really miss POAS! And temping (I was addicted to my charts!) and symptom spotting. I will definitely have to try for a 3rd in a few years :)

Lovely progression Sara! And happy v-day too :flower:

i thought id add my pics finally found pictures tho not the best ones!!

I am Kayleigh i am 26 my husband is Mike 28 (today) i have a dd hannah bethany who is 9 from a previous relationship and a dd with my husband amelia demi she is 6

Attachments

• menmike.jpg
    menmike.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
  • P1015479.jpg
    P1015479.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0265.jpg
    DSC_0265.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
Awww beautiful family mummyof2girlz :) no idea what happened to your ticker because I can't remember what it looked like before!?

Had my glucose test today...along with my 3D ultrasound. We are having a GIRL!! So excited. Baby wasn't in a great position to see her face so the technician said we could come back in two weeks when she would have some more fat and get another scan. I'm so excited to get to see our baby at least two more times before December.

https://https://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii519/kstark18/Tatum.jpg

he he lolly didnt explain myself much there did i lol... its moved up a box early should not move up till Wednesday or am i seven months now and third tri? confussed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->