*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Fifipots congratulations! I've been dying for you to update! The photo is amazing she is soooooo cute! You've made me feel much better about having mine. I had mixed feelings as sometimes the babies look a bit alien like!! Yours is amazing!
Have you any more to show us?

Aww congrats Fifipots, she's gorgeous!

It's my Vday today:happydance: so here my 24week bump:happydance:

Attachments

• 26bdc4e9255e07a1397860e6e6c5a6ad.jpg
    26bdc4e9255e07a1397860e6e6c5a6ad.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
Congrats baby bell! Happy v day and great bump! Did you complain about the midwife last week?

Thanks toothfairy no not yet....I see my midwife on Tues and gonna tell her about it. Iv written it all down. Looking back on it I'm so disappointed because iv had nothing but good care from the midwifes iv come across and one midwife has ruined that. :shrug: I realise they not all the same though so I'm glad I got her name rather than just reporting the 'staff' In general that night.

hiya evveryone how are you all doing got my next MW appointment on thursday cant wait feel like i havent seen her for ages, the past few days ive been getting a rly sore belly just by my pubic bone well just above has anyone else experianced this? xxxx

Fifipots congratulations! I've been dying for you to update! The photo is amazing she is soooooo cute! You've made me feel much better about having mine. I had mixed feelings as sometimes the babies look a bit alien like!! Yours is amazing!
Have you any more to show us?

I had mixed feelings too but it was so lovely getting a proper view of the babies face, arms and legs etc,

tried uploading pics but kept saying file was too large so have had to mail thumbnails, we also got a dvd which is nice to be able to see moving images, you,ll love it I'm sure xcx

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q601/fionachallis/th_088.jpg
https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q601/fionachallis/th_087.jpg
https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q601/fionachallis/th_084.jpg
https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q601/fionachallis/th_086.jpg

Awww Fifi, fantastic news :yipee: welcome to team pink! She's such a cutie!

Happy v-day baby :) and beautiful bump too!

Congrats on team pink Fifi... Cute pics, no alien like features at all ;)

Happy V day babybell!! Loving bump pics....

Enjoy your week Snowflakes.... we are getting there :) x

Happy Vday Bell! So happy for you...seems crazy doesn't it!

Congrats on the little girl Fifi...Love the pics!

Those are amazing photos Fifi. I can't get my he'd around the baby being so perfectly formed at our stage?!

Wonderful bump pic and happy vday BabyBell!

Fifipots - those are such great shots. She is adorable!

DH and his mom planned a surprise shower for me the other day. It was nice but it was only his family. I'm just excited that we got the crib and DH put it up first thing yesterday morning. Finally getting to nest and work on baby's room.

Can't wait for my shower next month.

Oh yeah - 27 weeks and third trimester tomorrow!!!! :dance:
Not long now....

Me too Blu! Can't believe it's 3rd tri tomorrow! I think it is going to start to fly now, these last few weeks certainly have after a real drag to start of 2nd tri!

Girls I just need a bit of a moan.

Feeling really fed up and uncomfortable at the moment. Have been a bit down and emotional for a few days but having an achy time at mo. Am waiting for physio referral for symphis pubis dysfunction. TMI but my lady bits feel really swollen and bruised. All in all feels like I've been kicked down there. I've got achy restless legs too. Just had a bath to try sooth it all away but looked down and my fat dimply legs huge itchy veiny boobs and huge awful nipples and burst into tears! Have had awful heartburn and rib ache today and have just been shattered. I've gotta go for my GTT in the morning too, have had the form 2 wks and have avoided it as I'm scared of feeling dizzy during it?!

Am sure you're all feeling similar and I know this will just get worse. 8 more weeks at work too. Any advice???? :-(

Thanks for the advice on GTT fasting, girls! Man this thread moves quickly :) I'm going for my test right when I hit 26 weeks, as that works best with my schedule. I will try first thing in the morning and fast anyway.

fifi - lovely pictures! very much not alien-like :)

toothfairy - sorry you are down. I felt like that this weekend too...for no reason in particular, but I was just very achy (back pain! ouch!!!), super sensitive, emotional, and sad. I got through it by crying it out, eating some ice cream, and registering for cute baby things. Haven't figured out how to get rid of the back pain, however. The spasms just keep coming, mostly when i'm sitting.

Awwww Toothfairy I hear you! I have moments like that and although not exactly the same i have aches and feel very uncomfortable at times esp at the end of the day....
Chloe has the right idea, treat yourself to some special things, see if you can get some time off work if possible or finish earlier....

Before we all know it we will be holding our precious little babies and these difficult times will be forgotten, well almost forgotten ;) Hang in there hun, your are not alone. Sending you super positive vibes x

Oh and my GTT wasn't too bad at all. I didn't feel dizzy at all. Just remember to drink the glucose drink as slowly as possible and try to get to test as early as possible in the morn so fasting isn't too difficult x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->