*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

thank you ladies all i can say is thank god for the emla? cream anyways didnt feel a thing didnt even pass out! When the midwife seen me Sat there with my cream on she asked if i had wrote my birth plan and was i considering an epidural i said no just gas and air think she thought i was crazy! too scared to have a blood test yet going all natural for labour!

Hahahaha :rofl: that's so funny, but it's true! I just can't hack the feeling of the needle going in to my vein :sick: just thinking about it makes me feel sick! Childbirth is a breeze compared to all these blood tests :lol:

Don't get me started on the naughty dreams. I've waken up to having 'O' quite often :shy:

Congrats on third trimester mummy!

My back is killing me. Not my lower back like usual but my mid to upper back. Crazy, sometimes my chest/ribs hurt at first but it always ends up settling in my back. I'm not sure what's going on - muscles moving around, nerves pinched, wind? IDK, i had to take one of my muscle relaxers to get any type of relief. Now I'm all tired at work, struggling to keep my eyes open :dohh:

Anyone else experience this?

Glad I'm not alone on the dirty dreams Blu :haha:

Ouchhh, my back ache isn't too bad yet. Maybe it's everything starting to squish upwards that is causing it? Extra work on your ribcage and spine, etc. Only another trimester to go :wacko: and a very fast growing baby too!

Have to chime in today with a little Yay for my V Day! Just 16 more weeks to go, and last night my body decided to celebrate with my first bout of heartburn. Oh joy.

Congrats on vday daydream!

I'd like to third the dirty dreams:blush: I don't really have a heightened sex drive though unfortunately.

id take childbirth over needles any day!! my cream wore off my arms are killing me covered in bruises with massive holes i could cry honestly!!:cry:

Ive had a few dirty dreams and happy to say my sex drive has improved loads :happydance: tho my hubby is a little to cautious of my bump find it kind of frustrating :rofl:

Happy v-day daydream :)

I have had the most overwhelming urge to start sorting and washing all of baby's clothes today! It's far too early, but I'm just itching to get to it :haha: maybe I will slowly start doing it and then just do it all again in a couple of months time!

Hi! It's been a while. You ladies have been so busy and speeding ahead for those already in third tri. Congrats to all those who've celebrated their v-day. Mine was Sunday.

AFM: Had an obs aptmt on Monday and this kid refuses to reveal his/her parts (sigh!). Got a 3D scan scheduled for 19th September so hopefully I'll find out the gender then.

Don't get me started on the naughty dreams. I've waken up to having 'O' quite often :shy:

Congrats on third trimester mummy!

My back is killing me. Not my lower back like usual but my mid to upper back. Crazy, sometimes my chest/ribs hurt at first but it always ends up settling in my back. I'm not sure what's going on - muscles moving around, nerves pinched, wind? IDK, i had to take one of my muscle relaxers to get any type of relief. Now I'm all tired at work, struggling to keep my eyes open :dohh:

Anyone else experience this?

I have been feeling the exact same way Blu...Also feeling really crampy when I walk, etc. I called the Dr. thinking maybe I might have a UTI, not really sure as I have never felt like this before! :shrug:

All my blood results and gtt test came back normal thank god! my iron count is 14.9 odd as i feel as tho its -2 must just be pregnancy wearing me out...

congrats on third tri lolly!! i want to start washing baby clothes as well going to try and wait till 32 weeks and pack my bag at the same time if i can wait that long??

I had really uncomfortable braxton hicks last night and a dull throbbing pain in my lower back scared me a little as id been watching that new midwife thing which showed quite a bit on premature birth ill be more relaxed in 9 weeks when i hit 35 weeks everything i read at the min seems to mention premature labour :-(

Thanks mummyof2girlz :) 27 weeks!! :yipee:

I got some really uncomfortable BH whilst doing my food shop the other day. I think it's a sign that I shouldn't be doing that anymore :haha:

Happy V-Day to everyone who's had one this week!

Good luck on all of your GTT's, mines in about 3 weeks.

I'm having kind of a weepy day...one where you just want to stay in bed and cry and feel ultimately sorry for yourself. :cry: Not sure how I'm going to power through the next 8 hours at work.

I have my GTT today too...Hope it all turns out ok, it was fine last pregnancy so hoping it stays the same!

Sorry for the weepy day Lilly...sometime the emotions and hormones just get to us. I always just roll with it and let it ride...maybe you can take a mental health day from work?

Have great Thursday everyone!

Also having GTT today! And I'm now 26 weeks (98 days!:happydance:)Wow a lot of us are! I'm just dreading not passing! Something is bound to go wrond with my luck! Knock on wood it doesn't! I just hope that baby is ok. She is having a quiet sort of day. I only just not felt some wiggles under my left ribs. She seems to favor my left side:shrug:.

Lilly I have days like that even when I'm not pregnant! Hope you can get through it quickly!

Hope everyone has a good day and we all pass our gtt!

Thanks mummyof2girlz :) 27 weeks!! :yipee:

I got some really uncomfortable BH whilst doing my food shop the other day. I think it's a sign that I shouldn't be doing that anymore :haha:

:rofl: in that case i am going to have them while cooking and cleaning and especially during the washing up!

Good luck with GTTs girls.... I am doing mine right now. Not too bad so far, good path lady which is awesome!

Congrats on 3rd Tri Lolly!!

Sorry your weepy Lilly... Hope work was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->