*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

I've only just found you guys on here now! Please can I be added. I am due on 8th December and am staying team yellow.

hi just a quick pop in again, i can never keep up with u lot lol :D hope eveyone is doing good i booked us a 3d scan for the 22nd of sept so we have got somethin else to look forward to and break the time up a little bit cant wait for it either ill be 28 weeks then aswell with only 12 to go, which seems crazy i remeber sayin ooo ive got to wait 12 weeks for my first scan that forever away and omg hasnt it all gone so fast xxxxx

hello all! I've had a rough week with my grandfather passing, but I'm feeling better now and ready to get my GTT. US ladies, can you tell me if you had to fast prior to taking this test? My doctor didn't say anything about fasting, but i feel like i probably should??

On a happy note, my LO was moving around like crazy yesterday and my mom and grandma could feel it. Right after the funeral, so it made them very happy to witness new life after the passing of my grandfather.

hello all! I've had a rough week with my grandfather passing, but I'm feeling better now and ready to get my GTT. US ladies, can you tell me if you had to fast prior to taking this test? My doctor didn't say anything about fasting, but i feel like i probably should??

On a happy note, my LO was moving around like crazy yesterday and my mom and grandma could feel it. Right after the funeral, so it made them very happy to witness new life after the passing of my grandfather.

So sorry that your grandfather passed Chloe. :hugs:

I did not have to fast for GTT. They specifically told me that it wasn't necessary. You just can't eat or drink the hour after you drink the drink. I didn't eat 2 hours prior though just in case.

I'm so sorry about your grandfather. :hugs:

Two hours before is how long I have to fast for my 1 hour.

I've only just found you guys on here now! Please can I be added. I am due on 8th December and am staying team yellow.

Welcome and congrats :flower: I'll add you to our list!

Chloe - That's strange your doctor didn't mention fasting... maybe you should speak to him beforehand? I wasn't allowed anything at all from the evening before the test, only small amounts of water if I was thirsty. HTH :)

Thought I'd update with my bump pic from today @ 27+1. I have all my bump pics in my journal and the comparison is crazy, just from 22 weeks to now :wacko: and I still have 13 weeks left of growing yet! Yikes :argh:

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/laurynp86/1B0B67A4-8753-4E99-8599-FBF16EE378E2-317-00000293B3474D61.jpg

Chloe - in the US, no fasting is required for the 1 hour test, but fasting would give a more accurate result (so hopefully you can avoid having to do the 3 hour). My dr only does a two hour test with fasting, so that's kind of different from the norm. When are you doing your GTT? I just have to do mine before 28 weeks, but I think I'll do it after 9/15 (tax deadline since that's when my work will slow down) which makes me about 26 weeks.

Lolly - you look so great!

Chloe.... Sorry for your loss. Lovely that your LO decided to move after funeral, very special for everyone.

In Australia you have to fast from midnight tge day before your doing tge GTT (it's tough) and for the one hour glucose challenge you have a light breakfast.
I did the GTT yest.... Wasn't too bad :)

Lolly... Loving your bump, to me it looks like your carrying as if your having a boy, even though LO is a girl :)

Thanks ladies :)

It's strange you should say that munch as others have made similar comments! I'm pretty much all bump, I actually lost weight during 1st & 2nd tri (6lbs off pre-pregnancy weight) and have slowly regained 3 of those! Gosh, I hope a boy doesn't pop out - I don't think he'd appreciate all the dresses and pink, frilly stuff we've bought :rofl:

Hope everyone's taking it easy (as possible), enjoy your weekends! x

Hi! I just found this thread lol. Im due December 6th and Im having a little girl. :)

so excited.......... 4D scan in 2hours time, will be back on here later hopefully with a pic and a gender xx

Oooh good luck Fifi!! I hope baby flashes for you :haha: can't wait to see pics!

Fifipots hope you had a good scan!

Mummyof2girlz cute bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"