*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Oucchhhh sorry for all you ladies suffering at the moment :hugs: I hope it eases up, or at least doesn't get any worse. I don't think I couldcope with SPD and having to look after DD at the same time, so I feel for you fifi :flower:

Congrats on the move juless! Hpe you didn't over exert yourself, and left all the heay duties to DH!?

Happy 28 weeks mummyof2girlz!

I have my 28 week appt with MW tomorrow, I hear they'll be taking more bloods :wacko: I wish they'd leave my veins alone!

ooh no i didnt know they took more at 28 week app! They want monthly bloods off me as I only have 1 kidney, so im getting used to it but still not my favourite thing in the world haha! good luck tomorrow though!

Sorry to all the ladies experiencing so much pain. Hope things improve. My bits are sore by the end of the day and I have to not move to fast when I get up to pee at night, feels like I'll unplug something...if you know what I mean?

Happy 28 weeks mummy!

Juless :hugs: congrats on the move. I hope all is well and you are getting situated nicely in your new home.

Has anyone felt baby body parts when they push against you? It's weird, kinda. But it's also awesome at the same time. When baby is being really active, I just rest my hand against my belly where the action is happening. Sooner or later I get a push against my hand. Sometimes it feels round. Sometimes it's small other times its medium sized. Anyone else experienced this?

:blush:Ladies I just had a mad urge to buy a load of travel size toiletries and some newborn nappies from Boots ready for hospital bag! Came home and started making loads of lists......things I still need to buy.....things for the hospital bag etc! I know its soooooo early! I don't know what came over me?!!!:blush:

:blush:Ladies I just had a mad urge to buy a load of travel size toiletries and some newborn nappies from Boots ready for hospital bag! Came home and started making loads of lists......things I still need to buy.....things for the hospital bag etc! I know its soooooo early! I don't know what came over me?!!!:blush:

I think it's early nesting! Same thing happened to me last week or so!I still have my lists here for when I go shopping again! I know it's still early but who knows how tired or busy I will be this trimester! Maybe I won't be able to get it all done after 32 weeks!? Better do it now and get it done, right?

Poor you Kitty :( I hate having my bloods taken. Just got to keep telling myself that it's nearly all over with!

Blu, I get that too :) it's the most amazing thing ever! I had my hand on my bump last night in fact and baby kept pressing against it :cloud9: almost like she was giving me a hi-5! Haha!

Defo sounds like nesting toothfairy! I've had the most overwhelming urge to start washing all of her clothes but I have to keep holding myself off as it's just too early. I suppose I could do it, then do it again later closer to my due date!

I just pacified myself with the thought that at I still have christmas shopping:xmas6::xmas9: to start. So I have actually done myself a favour starting baby shopping!!:blush:

blu I get that alot, her butt seems to always be pushing on the upper left side of my bump and it hurts!

i'm gonna start Christmas shopping soon too!

Blu, YES isn't it so awesome?! DH reached across me in bed yesterday and his arm rested on my bump with just a light pressure and all of a sudden she went wild kicking and pushing back against him.

Thanks guys! Don't worry, no heavy lifting for me! Lots of working getting it all put away though, feeling awfully sick today and feet got puffy so I'm taking the night off! It's so hard to stop though, want to get it all done! Maybe it's nesting too, wanting to get it all ready asap!!
Blu, I'm feeling that too, so cool!!
We are pretty sure we've decided on a name for the munchkin, Penny! Not 100% yet on it, but I keep thinking of her as Penny now! Only worry is that people will think it's from the girl on the Big Bang Theory, and hubby and I hate that show, lol! (No offense to those who like it!)

Ive got most of my labour bag stuff to get yet trying to hold out as long as possible Its not easy! I keep thinking how fast time is going esp with xmas approaching! I get bits of baby poking out he is like a little ninja never stays still!

Hi ladies! Just checking in.

Is anyone else starting to get really short of breath? Even sitting down, I feel like I just cant take a good, deep breath. Its frusterating. I felt this way with the twins, but I was hoping it would not be so bad this time. With 3 months to go, I hate to think how much worse it will get. Im short, 5'2, so I am sure that is why.

Also, we have named our baby girl. I am not going "public" with our friends and family until she is born, to avoid unwanted feedback. :) But, I wanted to share with you all.

Maclaren Elizabeth :cloud9:

Lovely name Momto3.... Strong and not common :) Thanks for sharing.

We are really struggling re names for our little man, we have a front runner but I keep having doubts as it's quite popular. I am known to be decisive though... I think we may have two to choose from and wait till we lay eyes on him. I was so sure with my girls names and I think boys are harder!

I am getting SOB too, esp when I lie on back in bed. Frustrating. I am also constantly thinking if I am like this now how am I going to be in 2 months time.... Scary :(

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend :) x

I'm so bitchy I hate myself :( I was hoping I could skip this crazy hormonal part, but I guess not! Every emotion is amplified times 10, and it's hard to deal with because I'm not usually an emotional person. I should be happy that I'm not having a lot of pain, troubles breathing or sleeping like some of you other ladies but I would take all that over this emotional crap :(

i have had a few nights of peaceful ish sleep except needing to pee three times a night so feeling a bit better.. just really uncomfortable bump is feeling really stretched now and my bbs leaked just a tiny bit this morn and i literally wake up and want to sleep again within an hour suppose this is all the fun of 3rd tri which ive always found the worst!!

Oh also when baby kicks its becoming really sore he seems to kick in the same spot all the time (just under my right rib) and when i touch that bit of my bump its really tender anyone else having any thing similar

Lovely name momto3 :) where was the inspiration from for choosing it?

munch - What's SOB? I don't think I've ever heard of it.

samj - :hugs: not too much longer to go now hun, and it'll all be worth it I promise :)

mummof2girlz - that's so strange - I was literally about to right the same thing! I have a constant sore spot on my bump :( I had my 28 week MW appt yesterday and she told me baby's head down and feet are tucked in under my ribs on the right hand side and that's where I'm sore... she must be digging her heels in or something :shrug: I've tried pushing them back in but she won't budge!

Sorry Lolly, it's the nurse coming out in me.... SOB short of breath.

SamJ.... I know exactly what you mean, it's always my DH that has to dodge my hormone fueled craziness, he is understanding though....

Ahhh ok! Yes, shortness of breath here too. Still can't believe I have 12 weeks to go, I don't feel as there is any more room for this baby to grow :haha:

short of breath over here too! Im hoping it stays the same (getting better would be nicer tho!) and doesnt get worse over the last few months!!

short of breathe here too. layed down in bed last night and had to sit up and catch my breathe cuz of it.. anywho its my V-DAY today yay lol i feel like im the last of everyone to hit each mlestone :(..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->