*** December Snowflakes 2012 *** 158 Snowflakes - 36 born so far!

Fifi I have been referred to physio for SPD 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing yet!!!!! We'll have had them by the time we hear anything!

I fancied a water birth until I read that you if you poo in labour it floats in the pool and they have to fish it out with a little net just for that purpose!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Pahahahahahaha definitely not too far :rofl:

It's either pooping in the pool and having it fished out in a net, or doing a huge stinker on the bed and having to have the sheets changed mid-labour :haha: I'm going for the poo-fishing :rofl:

Oh jeez:dohh::haha: I think most women poop some during labor, or probably about half maybe:shrug: Either way I think you're in too much pain to concern yourself with it, or too concentrated on baby. That being said, I don't think a water birth is an option for me and even if it were it's not really my style. To each their own, eh? I just hope that whichever way everyone chooses that it's the right way for them and the babies all get here safely and are healthy:thumbup:

Lmao at poop fishing!!! They really do just use a little fishnet, like for scooping out goldfish at the pet store.

It turns out I suddenly have the emotional stability of a three-year-old. I do not like this third trimester thing so far...

I'm not much of a fan of the third trimester either. Incridible exhaustion and terrible heartburn...this stuff is for the birds.
I've also felt the nesting coming on, only problem is I'm so to tired to get much of anything done :shrug:.

I have a mini vacation from work, off 5 days so I'm hoping after resting all day today I'll feel like doing more tomorrow.

I didn't poop with my first pregnancy but I did pee...I turned to my husband and asked did I just pee? He said yes but don't worry honey they took care of it. It was so funny that I wasn't even embarressed one bit.

I wish I could have a water birth but the hospital here does not have birthing pools. I would give birth in a birthing centre but I am high risk so hosptial for me. I might still have to have a c-section if baby is too big and I have a low-lying placenta too Kate...I go on Monday to see what is has done since 20 weeks. So hoping that it has moved! :)

Hope you all had a great day!

Morning ladies!!

Quick question as I am a little worried. I've had a few braxton hicks over last few weeks I think. Well either that or it was baby flipping over or pushing out? Hard to tell as I didn't have any with other 2 kids. Anyway, I started to get these sensations yesterday afternoon. At first thought was baby rolling but it must have happened 10 or 15 times yesterday afternoon and evening. Even had one when I got up to pee in the night. Baby moving as normal. No pain any different from usual but I am a little worried?!

Anyone else having quite a lot of noticeable braxton hicks? They are quite noticeable too, no pain but tight and squash my lungs!!

Should I be worried????

I'm hoping the poop issue doesn't happen, touch wood I've had 2"3 deliveries with no rear end issues!! Each time my bowel has emptied pre labour, a friend of mine had her labour filmed for a programme on discovery health and pooped on camera! No hiding that one, oops

ha ha poo i didnt with either of mine i know as my husband would have found it hilarious and no doubt told everyone he is very immature! My friend did tho i was her birthing partner they were just going to leave it there till the baby was born! She refused to push till they removed it.. Which i didnt blame her for. 29 weeks today! One week till am in the 30s i am getting soo excited now i have my growth scan in three weeks looking forward to seeing him again and checking he is still a boy! This has been concerning me a lot that baby will come out a girl and have to wear boys clothes and have no name. Movements are really strong now arms and legs popping out everywhere!

29 week bump looks a lot lower also noticed am not so short of breath over the last few days

Attachments

• 29weeks.jpg
    29weeks.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
Toothfairy.... I have been having Braxtons for last few weeks, probably every other day a few at a time. Read on line that it's normal to have them this early if it's not your first pregnancy :)

GenY... Totally hear you re emotional stability. Mine is all over the place and no where near consistent! Don't worry about your email to your mum, I am sure she will understand there were other contributing factors, afterall she was pregnant with you once.

All this poo talk is amusing. As embarassing as it may be, midwives have seen it all before. Doesn't make it any easier though. Happened to me 1st baby, I was vomiting too and had waters broken so had a lot to be embarrassed about but that was the last thing on my mind....

Stay well snowflakes :)

oh my, I am scared about the poo too! I would imagine I won't care so much while LO is being born, but as of right now I think its icky and really hope i can avoid it during labor! But they really have seen it all there. DH refuses to acknowledge that women poo, so if he sees it happen I have to wonder how he will react.

I'm sitting in the waiting room on hour 1 of 3 for my 3 hour GTT. Felt a little light headed at first but feeling ok now. Has anyone had any ill effects from this test?

No braxton hicks for me yet, but this is my first pregnancy.

I was dizzy and nauseous for the rest of the day after doing my GTT. I was having BHs (I think) a couple of weeks ago on and off for a few days. I haven't had them much since. I tend to get them in the evening or at night. It feels like all of my stomach and pelvic muscles tightening for about a minute and then it stops. Does it a few times and goes away for a days.

I'm not too fussed if I poo during labour :haha: they've seen it all before! I don't really want OH to witness it, but if it happens it happens. I hear they are really quick and discreet when cleaning it up anyway. I didn't poo whilst birthing DD, but who knows what will happen this time!?

I've been having lots of BH, and have to say - I'm not a fan! Didn't have any at all whilst pregnant with DD so it's strange. As long as they aren't painful it's fine :thumbup: just your uterus practicing for the big day!

Happy 30 weeks mummyof2girlz :) and lovely round bump too! x

Some days I have a lot of braxton hicks and some days I have none. It can get kinda scary as I feel like I'm going to bust or baby is gonna come shooting out! I know it's not really going to happen but for the minute or two I get it it's just so uncomfortable. I'm not too worried about it. As long as I'm not leaking anything and I don't have a lot of cramping along with it I think I'm ok:thumbup:

Baby is quiet so far today. It really makes me nervous but she does this every once in a while and goes quiet. Tomorrow I'm 28 weeks and the doctor wants mme to start counting kicks which is making me nervous because I have a feeling she'll be having one of these quiet days and I'll be running to the ER a few times. I'm just a very nervous pregnant woman and I hope everything is okQ

Hi Ladies

My midwife phoned me this morning after my appointment and bloods yesterday. Thankfully my GTT was fine but I am anemic and so have just picked up a prescription for Iron tablets from the doctors. She said this might be partly why I am feeling so exhausted and dizzy. Hope it help!!! Whilst she was on I asked her about the Braxton Hicks I have had she said they are totally normal and ok unless we get pain with them or they start to get regular. So I feel reassured!

Nice bump mumof2!

IDK how I missed mummy's bump pic - just fabulous! And congrats on 30 weeks. OMG you are so close!

And dear God I hope I do not poo or pee. DH would never let me live it down..

Blu you probably missed mums bum photo as we were all concerned with pooing ourselves in public!!!!

3rd tri today... how scary! I haven't gotten a dang thing done for this little one, time to kick myself in the butt I guess :wacko: Gotta get the nursery and my registry done!

I am deathly afraid of poo-ing during labor, which means it will definitely happen to me :rofl:

Mummy your baby is moving down -- how cool!!!

My DH would think it was hilarious if I pooped...such a guy. I suppose he will be warned of it when our childbirth class starts....in 6 days! Can't believe it!

No BH's here, but I heard dehydration can bring them on so drink lots of water girls!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->